Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

How To Become A Jumia Sales Consultant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Jumia Sales Consultant (336 Views)

If Someone is selling You A Jumia Account, do not take it / Pls I Need A Jumia Sales Consultant. / Help In Placing Orders On Jumia/i Am A Jumia Sales Consultant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Jumia Sales Consultant by Topsy0426(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Do You Want To Earn Money Shopping For Others?
Do you want make commission selling items supplied by Jumia. Your efforts are rewarded: the more you work, the more you earn!
Do you want to earn money even shopping for yourself on Jumia, isn't that great. There that smart shopping, it's like saving some cash back.
Zero capital to start which is the bedrock to earn.
Get here >>> https://www.fortizolight.com/2019/11/win-jforce-branded-black-friday-t-shirt.html

The Jumia JForce is another way to make extra online income from Jumia, just by rendering support or let me say helping ordinary customer by satisfying their shopping needs... Making sure you are also available to shop on behalf of a customer with your Jumia account while jumia handled the delivery aspect...

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Help Me By Clicking / Ship Your Goods From Canada To Nigeria / Change Management: The People Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.