Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa (25814 Views)

Wizkid Wins 3 Trophies At The AFRIMA Awards 2021 / Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners / Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by YorubaPrince: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Yoruba on the beat... again and again... cool

Yoruba always on top of everything in this country... wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Tiwa, Simi... abeg, which okoro better pass dem? grin

2 Likes

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by mamajaz(f): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Yoruba always on top of everything in this country... wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Tiwa, Simi... abeg, which okoro better pass dem? grin

Tinubu, lie Mohammed, Oluomo...all nah leaders in their different capacities.

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Kingrefreshed: 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Wetyn she dey sing? So there are no good singers in west Africa.

I'm tired of you and your likes here on nairaland. If she wins una go trash her, she loses una go still trash her... And the worst is that una no even dey church choir. Una never enter studio before infact una never hold mic before but yet of all this una unfortunate short comings..... Una go still get soakaway guts dey criticize people wey dey do so well.......other West Africa singers kee u Dia.

3 Likes

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by YorubaPrince: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
mamajaz:

Tinubu, lie Mohammed, Oluomo...all nah leaders in their different capacities.

I hear you Okoro Princess! grin

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by yahoosurepass(m): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=ImpregnaTor post=84395199]this wizkid used dump is the best west Africa can produce as a whole, no wonder they are the most backward part of the whole Africa.[/quote

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
Congrat to her
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

I'm tired of you and your likes here on nairaland. If she wins una go trash her, she loses una go still trash her... And the worst is that una no even dey church choir. Una never enter studio before infact una never hold mic before but yet of all this una unfortunate short comings..... Una go still get soakaway guts dey criticize people wey dey do so well.......other West Africa singers kee u Dia.

Proverbs 26:4

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by CanadaOrBust: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Beauty, brains, and voice!

Yoruba amaka!

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by snitchbitch: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
tiwatope

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by jayson87: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
The people complaining are just against hating on a hardworking lady

Listen to 49-99 and tell me which Yemi Alade's song is better than it
Johnny by Yemi Alade is better than Tiwa's lifetime discography
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Omoslim26: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
YorubaPrince:

ghen ghen team Igbo vs yoruba is here

e be like se if you no do this your mumu Yoruba vs igbo rubbish for this forum for just one day you go die abi

respect your self carry dat nonsense childish bigotry go

bigotland forum

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by YorubaPrince: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2019
Omoslim26:

ghen ghen team Igbo vs yoruba is here

e be like se if you no do this your mumu Yoruba vs igbo rubbish for this forum for just one day you go die abi

respect your self carry dat nonsense childish bigotry go

bigotland forum

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Burgerlomo: 1:50am On Nov 27, 2019
Congratulation cool
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Esteem001(m): 2:10am On Nov 27, 2019
I prefer SIMI many times sha
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by LoudlyMouthed: 2:23am On Nov 27, 2019
All na SCAM
Noblekingmusic:
Tiwa Savage as she wins the best female artiste in Western Africa in Afrima Awards.
According to Tiwa Savage, she wrote ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5VRB5vhyla/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She appreciates everyone that voted for her she posted on instagram.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/afrima-award-tiwa-savage-wins-the-best-female-artiste-in-west-africa/

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Emma1Oj(m): 4:31am On Nov 27, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Congratulations Tiwa.

Mention a female artist that best hardworking grammy nominated Tiwa salvage in west africa and in Nigeria?

Don't try to mention Yemi alade cuz you will not have a point

You opened two accounts just to hate her..nawa o? She done win but how will u too be successful yourself in life?
You talked about hardworking and not talent. I don't c any reasonable music from Tiwa compare to Simi. I believed na the yash wey wizkid dey pack and nude dance she dey dance for stage give her that undeserved award. Simi is far better.

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Sweeetheart(m): 5:04am On Nov 27, 2019
98% of negative comments against this wonderful and blessed Talent had Igbos handwritten

the question is why are they angry or what's getting them angry?

why are they always bitter if their kinsmen is not shining or anyone used to their kinsmen? they hate wizkid for davido the same Yoruba boy just because he's bleeping their wayward girl(chioma)

they hate Tiwa because Yemi mom is Igbo. same Yemi that couldn't use her stage name as Igbo, Yemi that it took long for people to know she has any Igbo blood in her. Yemi the same Yoruba girl that doesn't relate her Igbo name in her engagement

this is sickness to me, if common sense is a distributive things then I think Igbo are really Marginalized with that because I can't fathom why the hate for people who aren't responsible for their misfortune?

whether y'all like it or not, Yorubas remain the king of the music industry and their domination in the music industry never start. nonsense
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Midas01: 5:30am On Nov 27, 2019
You must be Wizkid's PA to know when he dumped her. Mumu, don't focus on your life.
ImpregnaTor:
this wizkid used dump is the best west Africa can produce as a whole, no wonder they are the most backward part of the whole Africa.

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Thonypadua(m): 5:55am On Nov 27, 2019
Sweeetheart:
98% of negative comments against this wonderful and blessed Talent had Igbos handwritten

the question is why are they angry or what's getting them angry?

why are they always bitter if their kinsmen is not shining or anyone used to their kinsmen? they hate wizkid for davido the same Yoruba boy just because he's bleeping their wayward girl(chioma)

they hate Tiwa because Yemi mom is Igbo. same Yemi that couldn't use her stage name as Igbo, Yemi that it took long for people to know she has any Igbo blood in her. Yemi the same Yoruba girl that doesn't relate her Igbo name in her engagement

this is sickness to me, if common sense is a distributive things then I think Igbo are really Marginalized with that because I can't fathom why the hate for people who aren't responsible for their misfortune?

whether y'all like it or not, Yorubas remain the king of the music industry and their domination in the music industry never start. nonsense
EOD, gbam! gbam!! gbam!!!
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by micxwell(m): 5:59am On Nov 27, 2019
fiercehillz:
I love Tiwa no doubts...she has no mate musically when it comes to the female folks in Nigeria (Teni not included grin)...but when I listened to "Try me", "Mr. Rebel" and "looku looku" by Tems...it became clear to me that hyping is the most needed strategy in the entertainment industry. TEMS is fire aswear...thanks to the Tacha x Ciroc video...Her songs as well as "Get to you" and "1 milli" by Davido have been on repeat for days now. I was underestimating a good time before now...but David made magic from intro to animashaun
Temilade isn't into the same Genre as Tiwa sir..
Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by fiercehillz(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2019
micxwell:
Temilade isn't into the same Genre as Tiwa sir..

Never insinuated they were into the same genre...Asa is into similar genre as Tems but she had a great management team and nobody came close during her reign. I believe with the right management n hype Tems will rule Africa musically.

My Opinion baba

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Bukden16(m): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Wetyn she dey sing? So there are no good singers in west Africa.

Bittered soul.

2 Likes

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Omoslim26: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2019
[quote author=YorubaPrince post=84397730][/quote]

Ok enjoy while it lasts the hate speech bill is coming

I go save dat your mumu post

ya head must go DOWN ��

one cannot read a thread in peace without you and your type doing your mumu childish Yoruba vs igbo

ogun ma kpa gbogbo yin ni

2 Likes

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by MichaelUweh(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tiwa my bar, you deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa by Insectkiller: 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
Congrats! Tiwa babe..

Higher shall u go, always.

cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide: My Next Album 'Unruly' 95% Ready, May Be My Last / #vgmas2016: Wizkid Named African Artiste Of The Year (full Winners List) / All Black Lives Matter Launches "I Can Breath" Song Against Racism, Injustice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.