Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court (21779 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Sanchez01: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2019
VillagePipu:
Persecution complex which has eaten into the psyche of a lot of people makes them unable to analyse issues objectively. They see things from the angle of hatred, persecution, marginalisation and so.

Everything that happens to them is as a result of others being jealous of them and persecuting them even when such occurrence is because they were involved in crime and deserve punishment.

They never deserve punishment for wrongdoing, others are always jealous of them and out to get them. Very Idiotic mentality.
If I have my way, I'd kill dumb Nigerian youths who attach the emboldened to issues within a twinkling of an eye. I stand by this word.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by obailala(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2019
Im very sure Oga Onyema does not know and did not send this one. Charge and bail bro wants to key in quickly for some favours.

3 Likes

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by farady(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2019
I want to believe that lawyer is just joking, cause he will only help to complicate things for his client. If he eventually to go and face trial in the US, relying on one injunction, then he should know he just pushed the button for the nose-diving and crash of Air Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Almaiga: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2019
Igbos are always quick at defending their Criminal Brothers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Sirwallace(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2019
Decolonel:
You see this country will never move forward. Why are they trying so hard to bring this man down?. A man that single handedly brought Nigerians that were stuck in SA during the xenophobic attack. He spent millions doing a humanitarian job just to do good and here they are digging up his mistake in order to ensure his downfall.

God will vindicate him. If not for anything, for the sake of the sacrifices he has made in this country.

Appeal to pity approach wont work here especially when a sane country with strong institution is involved.

Let mr Onyema clear his name without throwing truancy like he just did with his lawyer and come back stronger than ever unless otherwise he has something up his sleeves to hide.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by VillagePipu: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2019
DexterousOne:

What does ethnicity have to do With this?

Did he deny it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by obailala(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2019
Decolonel:
There's something definitely wrong with Nigerians. I think its better to do your business and don't give a fvck about this hopeless country. If they can be this heartless to bring this man down, who am I to think of helping this zoo
Just curious to know who this 'THEY' is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by saintade01(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Jakpon:
The allegation against Allen Onyeama is a calculated attempt by the US Justice Department to marginalise we Igbos. America is jealous of we Igbos because we are the one that developed America. 99% of the mansions in America belongs to we Igbos. AMERICA IS NO MANS LAND!!
Tell me you are kidding angry

1 Like

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Gazzy88(m): 11:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Sanchez01:

I so hate the way the average Nigerian is programmed to think. What Onyema did in South Africa is noble and rare but then, this is an indictment, from an investigation from 2010. Whom do you think is trying to take him down?

If he feels that way, why can't him show up in a Federal U.S. court with his lawyers; win the case, prove his innocence and sue the DOJ for defamation and libel?

Onyema is innocent for now but he won't be vindicated from anything if the accusations leveled against him are true. He won't escape it because the system over there works and isn't based on sentiments.
You won't have type this rubbish if onyema happens to be a Yoruba man. We already know how you lots cover your criminals with persecution/victimization/marginalization cards. Let onyema go clear his name if he's so innocent. He's a businessman for Pete's sake or doesn't want to protect his business's interest again? Think before you type next time.

2 Likes

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by SaintLucia: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2019
This self acclaimed OMONILE of Lekki should better be informed that he will be extradite to America the day he step his foot on any country that have such treaty with America. They should keep on deceiving him and be putting the blame on Buhari.
Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Sanchez01: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2019
DexterousOne:

The question should be

Why are things like these always tribalised
The question, though rhetorical, should be directed at those who see this and similar others as an attempt to cripple the Igbo people.

He should go and defend himself and clear his name (if he thinks he Is innocent)
He should...

But then
Nigerians will always see things from a tribalised lens
So you're saying he shouldn't again because issues will always be seen from a tribalised viewpoint?

From the dumb afonja throwing aspersions on him and his ethnic group all over social media, to the Igbos defending him gullibly undecided
The dumb Afonjas and every Nigerian stood up to defend Onyema when the first report of his indictment came out. Everything changed the moment his kinsmen started attacking Afonjas alongside the Nigerian government of being responsible and trying to frustrate the Igbo people. Guess what happened after...

I used to be naive and was a non-tribalist until some retired Flat.ties, namely Afam4eva and the likes saw intelligent arguments from tribal angles. And the lesser intelligent ones resorted to name calling and threats. It wasn't so long before I morphed into one.

My point? The victimization mentality, marginalization, persecution mindset and open support for crime just because he is one of us belongs to the Igbos. No matter how good someone is, you are no longer that way if your record is tainted with criminal allegations. Onyema should go and answer to his case and trying to use the head of Nigerians. I respected him a whole lot up until now and I'm fast beginning to see him for the fraud that he is. Of course he isn't the first to go this way and won't be the last.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Coldie(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2019
To me if he should face the law.

But if he is innocent he should fight his case.

Let the Nigerian govt fight for that money the Us govt seized from him that money can do alot for Nigeria. At least it can construct like 10rural roads
Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Sanchez01: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Gazzy88:
You won't have type this rubbish if onyema happens to be a Yoruba man. We already know how you lots cover your criminals with persecution/victimization/marginalization cards. Let onyema go clear his name if he's so innocent. He's a businessman for Pete's sake or doesn't want to protect his business's interest again? Think before you type next time.
Idiot. I'm not even Yoruba to begin with. So where is your craze coming from?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Gazzy88(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2019
Sanchez01:

Yes you're igbó!
Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Sanchez01: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2019
Gazzy88:
Yes you're igbó!
It seems your parents told you there are only two ethnic groups in Nigeria. You must have had a horrible education.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by simplelad(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2019
So they can use nigeria Abracada court system to judge the case. Let him clear his name if truly is not guilty. JAMES IBORI had hundred plus count charges in Nigeria he won all cases. He was nabbed in Oversea with just only one count chagre and allegation, Gbam, he pleaded guilty immediately in order to get lesser jail term. NIGERIA MY COUNTRY WHERE EVERYTHING HAPPEN IN ABRACADABA LEVEL.

2 Likes

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by hustla(m): 11:13am On Nov 27, 2019
Sebi e say e no do any crime

Make e just sharply go Yankee go testify and come back na

None of that chest beating bs

You're dealing with the FBI, not EFCC. These ones aren't dumbos

grin

6 Likes

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2019
Jakpon:
The allegation against Allen Onyeama is a calculated attempt by the US Justice Department to marginalise we Igbos. America is jealous of we Igbos because we are the one that developed America. 99% of the mansions in America belongs to we Igbos. AMERICA IS NO MANS LAND!!
lol

1 Like

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by TemmyT002(m): 11:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Let him go and defend himself na
Abi he is guilty ni?

1 Like

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by johnmattew: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2019
SoNature:
For him to pursue this legal action, it simply suggests that Mr. Onyema is presumably guilty.

This is common sense.

This man will have bad press in a long time.
u are a good psychologist
Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by johnmattew: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2019
mcmbonu:
I have seen on this forum the poor and average rise to the defense of the super rich yet he is defended by no one. Poverty have no relative.

Many top Nigeria business men and women have no honour. They launder taxpayers funds for different politicians.

The day the wind will blow over Dangote, the poor will learn never to sing the praises of those whose history of little beginnings were never documented
as in eh...the way poor Nigerians defend corrupt rich Nigerians eh

3 Likes

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by johnmattew: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Dareal90s:

I wonder which school d fool graduated from.
I think u need to ask yourself that question rather than asking the dude.. ..if onyema is innocent,he should go to USA and clear his name and file defamation suit afterwards....if he doesn't,that would end the progress of air peace international route

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by perryy(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2019
I sold land in Lekki to start airline business.... Onyeama
Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by johnmattew: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2019
farady:
I want to believe that lawyer is just joking, cause he will only help to complicate things for his client. If he eventually to go and face trial in the US, relying on one injunction, then he should know he just pushed the button for the nose-diving and crash of Air Peace.
u are one of the few nairalanders with sense.....if he refuse to go to United States,that would be the end of air peace internationally...federal government already signed extradition agreement with america

1 Like

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2019
After all the noise, he will be extradited to the US. He will be convicted of the crime. He will serve his jail term. Then maybe after his jail term, he will be extradited to Canada too. Where he will be convicted and jailed again.

You can all scream tribalism all you like.

The US and Canadian justice systems can't be both wrong on this.

Every day for the thief, one day for the owner.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by therajah: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Jakpon:

embarassed angry

2 Likes

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by teepain: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Sanchez01:

I think that was a friendly fire or misfire!
Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by VillagePipu: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2019
Decolonel:

Now, you are being tribalistic. Did I mention any tribe in my comment?. Now, I see where this whole hatred is coming from. So I must be Igbo to express myself in the way I did. Thats ridiculous bro

You see what I posted earlier about those who shout hatred, marginalisation, etc?

You can't think straight because you suffer from persecution complex.

4 Likes

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Sanchez01: 11:29am On Nov 27, 2019
teepain:

I think that was a friendly fire or misfire!
grin

I think I just realized... Gazzy88, sorry oooo... Seems you took a bullet not meant for you grin
Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Sanchez01: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2019
therajah:

God please save our nation ftom weed smokers. Imagine this one becomes governor...
Pathetic!! So somebody will because u r developing tbier land want to deal with you.
99% of mansions in america belong to igbos..eheeen..same USA or the one in ur dream after taking weed?
They said somebody brought millions of dollars to thier country in the name of buying aircraft parts and never bought anything, you are talking of marginalization...FUUNKEEEE!!!!
If u smoke n drink, dont drive, dont write, dont talk!! Thats why i pity pple who seek advice on nairaland...just imagine this one advising you...yeh, aye e, ti e ba e!!

You totally missed the sarcasm! grin

5 Likes

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Sanchez01: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2019
FrLukas:
After all the noise, he will be extradited to the US. He will be convicted of the crime. He will serve his jail term. Then maybe after his jail term, he will be extradited to Canada too. Where he will be convicted and jailed again.

You can all scream tribalism all you like.

The US and Canadian justice systems can't be both wrong on this.

Every day for the thief, one day for the owner.
Funny, never thought of this...

1 Like

Re: Johnmary Jideobi: Allen Onyema Should Not Be Extradited To US - Lawyer To Court by Reggie2(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2019
When one considers the venom laden bile promptly vomited on this platform by people from both sides of the tribal divide, i.e Yoruba and Igbo, I cannot but agree with those who believe that the survival of our Nigerian contraption is not within sight! Often, I realize that while many are just ignorant and naive, others seem to be paid to orchestrate and hype the division.

Until we decide to go our separate ways, we must realize that we need each other to forge ahead, even as neighbors. Great minds in the entertainment industry, e.g the Nollywood, are very aware of this and are doing fine both for themselves and for Nigeria.

Those who are engaged in this tribal diatribe are sure idle brains even if they are paid to do so.
This trend has gone beyond mere sarcasm, and of course, contributes nothing to humanity - which includes you and me.

According to Kwasi Wiredu, a Ghanian thinker, intellectualism goes beyond mere defense one's tribe, you must be a resource to humanity. When next you contribute to the social platform, don't just derive happiness in attacking others, or being sentimental and hurting people, be a resource to humanity. I know some people will still come after me and will accuse me of 'oversabi'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dollar Scarcity Stops Capital Repatriation By Investors / Unauthorised Bank Charges: How To Complain To The CBN (Very Simple) / UBA Charges COT On Savings Accounts: Be Warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.