Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Let Us Go To God's House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Us Go To God's House (560 Views)

History Has Shown Us That Whoever Sets God’s House On Fire Ends Up Losing – Imam / God's House Of Mercy Ministry- Mrs George Empowers Widows In Eket. / God's House Of Mercy Ministry- Mrs George Empowers Widows In Eket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Go To God's House by LoveyouLord: 3:56am On Nov 27, 2019
I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the Lord's house." Psalm 122:1

there is a lot of grace attached to visiting the house of the Lord.
Grace for protection
Grace for employment
Grace for blessings and unmerited favour
Grace for guidance
Grace for victory over challenging forces

These are divine graces that we obtain spiritually when we go to the house of the Lord. There is this everlasting prayer that has been stamped and disbursed to those who visit the house of the Lord.

For the sake of the house of the Lord our God, I pray for your prosperity. Psalm 121:9

Go to the house of the Lord with your kids, family and friends, worship and praise the Lord in spirit and in Truth.

Praise Him.

(1) (Reply)

Four Habits You Must Avoid If You Want To Be Free From Poverty / Subtle Deception Through Texts, Sounds And Videos / Answer The Questions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.