Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

God's House Of Mercy Ministry- Mrs George Empowers Widows In Eket. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's House Of Mercy Ministry- Mrs George Empowers Widows In Eket. (458 Views)

History Has Shown Us That Whoever Sets God’s House On Fire Ends Up Losing – Imam / Let Us Go To God's House / God's House Of Mercy Ministry- Mrs George Empowers Widows In Eket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's House Of Mercy Ministry- Mrs George Empowers Widows In Eket. by Clicksreporters: 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
GOD'S HOUSE OF MERCY MINISTRY- MRS GEORGE EMPOWERS WIDOWS IN EKET.

Since inception, the God's House of Mercy Ministry has been carrying out thanksgiving service yearly and visit to Motherless Babies Homes. But this years Thanksgiving service was a special one by empowering widows in Eket LGA.

We must thank God for good health. Many died in 2017 but we all are alive to see the goodness of God.

“Year 2018 is a glorious year. It is a year of all round celebration because God has assured us that it shall be loaded with blessings,” said (Pst) Mrs Ekatte Kufre who set tune at the occasion.

speaking at a thanksgiving service hosted by the God's House of Mercy Ministry a prayer network in Eket LGA. It was a day of joy for widows in the area, the Thanksgiving was celebrated together with a birthday celebration of the resident pastor Evang Mrs Udeme George to grace the occasion.

In the occasion Evang. Mrs udeme George led the participants in powerful prayers of thanksgiving, as they sought the Lord for more blessings.

The event, held on the church residence along Udoimuk close off Edohoeket St Eket from 9am to about 3pm, featured special testimonies, songs, praises, and dance as well as a talk show to harness God-given talents in youths.

There was free distribution of food items such as rice, noodles, beverages, clothing materials, and financial assistance to widows during the programme to mark the pastors birthday celebration with a touch of love to them from the woman of God.

Mrs George thanked the Lord for the smooth operation of Bestspring and the preservation of lives. She prayed that 2019 would be another glorious year.

Her words: “We have reasons to thank God as year 2018 draws to an end. Although things were pretty tough for many people, our God showed up in our affairs and didn’t allow any of our members to be put to shame.”

The ministry started 5 years ago to offer succour to the needy, especially orphans but today we see there is need to empower the widows in this years celebration.

“Despite the numerous challenges we face in the cause of doing this work, I have seen lives transformed; l have seen people rise from the state of abject poverty and hopelessness to the level of comfort, radiance and hope" she said.

Pastor Sidney Omoregbe from Living Faith Church Abuja preaching during the occasion preach on the topic "Celebrating his Faithfulness " he stressed the need for people to thankful unto the Lord not only in good times but also in their time need.

The chairman of the occasion Mr Daniel Udofia who was present at the thanksgiving service with his entourage, commended the church for the service saying, “Whenever I come to this church and hear you preach, I am overwhelmed just as your message is inspiring and leaves me with food for thought and a lot to reflect on”.

He thanked Evang. Mrs udeme George for her kind gesture and described the celebrator as a devoted cleric and public spirited personality committed to uplifting the living conditions of widows and the less privileged.

“ One of the virtues which the holy scriptures preaches is to take care of the widows and the needy in society"

“ The celebration of Evang. Mrs udeme George today can be attributed to her faithfulness and obedience to God’s injunctions. We are celebrating her today because like Noah in the bible, Evang. Mrs George is a woman of successful ministry"Udofia said.

Furthermore the beneficiaries thanked the residence pastor for her kind gesture and promised to invest the positively with the financial support given to them.

However, two among widows among the twenty widows were empowered with casava grinding machines to better their life's, further buttressed on the empowerment for widows. She said, “Widows form a segment of most vulnerable persons in the society, but I see them as people whom I should not stop to reach out to.[b]GOD'S HOUSE OF MERCY MINISTRY- MRS GEORGE EMPOWERS WIDOWS IN EKET.

Since inception, the God's House of Mercy Ministry has been carrying out thanksgiving service yearly and visit to Motherless Babies Homes. But this years Thanksgiving service was a special one by empowering widows in Eket LGA.

We must thank God for good health. Many died in 2017 but we all are alive to see the goodness of God.

“Year 2018 is a glorious year. It is a year of all round celebration because God has assured us that it shall be loaded with blessings,” said (Pst) Mrs Ekatte Kufre who set tune at the occasion.

speaking at a thanksgiving service hosted by the God's House of Mercy Ministry a prayer network in Eket LGA. It was a day of joy for widows in the area, the Thanksgiving was celebrated together with a birthday celebration of the resident pastor Evang Mrs Udeme George to grace the occasion.

In the occasion Evang. Mrs udeme George led the participants in powerful prayers of thanksgiving, as they sought the Lord for more blessings.

The event, held on the church residence along Udoimuk close off Edohoeket St Eket from 9am to about 3pm, featured special testimonies, songs, praises, and dance as well as a talk show to harness God-given talents in youths.

There was free distribution of food items such as rice, noodles, beverages, clothing materials, and financial assistance to widows during the programme to mark the pastors birthday celebration with a touch of love to them from the woman of God.

Mrs George thanked the Lord for the smooth operation of Bestspring and the preservation of lives. She prayed that 2019 would be another glorious year.

Her words: “We have reasons to thank God as year 2018 draws to an end. Although things were pretty tough for many people, our God showed up in our affairs and didn’t allow any of our members to be put to shame.”

The ministry started 5 years ago to offer succour to the needy, especially orphans but today we see there is need to empower the widows in this years celebration.

“Despite the numerous challenges we face in the cause of doing this work, I have seen lives transformed; l have seen people rise from the state of abject poverty and hopelessness to the level of comfort, radiance and hope" she said.

Pastor Sidney Omoregbe from Living Faith Church Abuja preaching during the occasion preach on the topic "Celebrating his Faithfulness " he stressed the need for people to thankful unto the Lord not only in good times but also in their time need.

The chairman of the occasion Mr Daniel Udofia who was present at the thanksgiving service with his entourage, commended the church for the service saying, “Whenever I come to this church and hear you preach, I am overwhelmed just as your message is inspiring and leaves me with food for thought and a lot to reflect on”.

He thanked Evang. Mrs udeme George for her kind gesture and described the celebrator as a devoted cleric and public spirited personality committed to uplifting the living conditions of widows and the less privileged.

“ One of the virtues which the holy scriptures preaches is to take care of the widows and the needy in society"

“ The celebration of Evang. Mrs udeme George today can be attributed to her faithfulness and obedience to God’s injunctions. We are celebrating her today because like Noah in the bible, Evang. Mrs George is a woman of successful ministry"Udofia said.

Furthermore the beneficiaries thanked the residence pastor for her kind gesture and promised to invest the positively with the financial support given to them.

However, two among widows among the twenty widows were empowered with casava grinding machines to better their life's, further buttressed on the empowerment for widows. She said, “Widows form a segment of most vulnerable persons in the society, but I see them as people whom I should not stop to reach out to.[/b]GOD'S HOUSE OF MERCY MINISTRY- MRS GEORGE EMPOWERS WIDOWS IN EKET.

However, two among widows among the twenty widows were empowered with casava grinding machines to better their life's, further buttressed on the empowerment for widows. She said, “Widows form a segment of most vulnerable persons in the society, but I see them as people whom I should not stop to reach out to.

Re: God's House Of Mercy Ministry- Mrs George Empowers Widows In Eket. by xtolax: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Deeper Life Bible Church Gbagada is a 40,000 sitting-capacity is estimated to be the fourth largest church auditorium in the world. Located on 6 Ayodele Okeowo St, Gbagada Lagos, the glorious edifice serves as the International headquarters of the ministry.

(1) (Reply)

Association Of Yahweh / Abilities Of God / Leah Shaibu’s Story. What Would You Have Done? Be Honest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.