Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! (854 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / Urgent Advise From The Married / Pls Urgent Advise...she Is Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2019
My girlfriend do chat on WhatsApp with other guyz whenever she's with me. Is it proper to give her a run over it or take a chill.

Even till the extent of video calls with them. On bed, in my house.

This happens all the time and I'm sick and tired of it.

Your Advise!
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2019
She is your girlfriend not your wife. Besides don't u chat with other women as well?
If u love her,show it then.. truth is all those men are also asking her out and she may be even double dating..it's d one dat says Iclove u enof to marry that she will follow.. stay woke!!

3 Likes

Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 27, 2019
Chatting could be harmless. If u feel ignored, then talk to her.
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2019
You should be worried,because she's got no respect for you.. As for the female poster above.. If she is not disciplined in a relationship,then where will marriage come from ? I can't marry a girlfriend who is not committed to our relationship,and I don't think you will allow your brother to marry a disrespectful girl too... Op talk to her about it,if she doesn't change,change her for a better woman..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by spyg1(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2019
Take that for granted, and be taken for granted for real. Is like you are not seriousness in the relationship or you don't have a good financial status
or she is weighing better options.

Girls are not stupid oo
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2019
I just told her how... Apparently we are fighting... She's pouring insult on me... sad

Women!
I think I'm done shaaa.
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2019
Plz more.... I need more of your views
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by Maxxim: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2019
bodaola:
I just told her how... Apparently we are fighting... She's pouring insult on me... sad

Women!
I think I'm done shaaa.
Boda wetin happen, don't give up nah. grin
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2019
Maxxim:

Boda wetin happen, don't give up nah. grin

Matter don scatter oh
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by daben1(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
She is your girlfriend not your wife. Besides don't u chat with other women as well?
If u love her,show it then.. truth is all those men are also asking her out and she may be even double dating..it's d one dat says Iclove u enof to marry that she will follow.. stay woke!!
I wonder o, girl friend o, not wife and he's saying hes sick and tired of it.. These are the types that'll commit suicide when their girlfriend breaks their heart
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2019
daben1:
I wonder o, girl friend o, not wife and he's saying hes sick and tired of it.. These are the types that'll commit suicide when their girlfriend breaks their heart

Mumu... I was just seeing it as being disrespectful and not jealous. Cos I'm someone who Dont take shit
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by Easybela(f): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2019
Women will always as a "girlfriend" still give other men attention, you know why? Because, even you,don't know whether you will marry her. Its normal and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Now there are still some ladies in relationships that are already feeling that they are married,these types no longer give out attention to other guys,they feel they are taken already,ask the guys who have gotten to this stage,they will tell how much of both their time and finance they have invested in it. She has the right to give other men her attention as well,but if you want to be the only one she sees,step up your game and prove to it her.
Where am blaming her is:she should have accorded you some respects and not flirt with guys in presence.

2 Likes

Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 9:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Easybela:
Women will always as a "girlfriend" still give other men attention, you know why? Because, even you,don't know whether you will marry her. Its normal and there is nothing anybody can do about it.
Now there are still some ladies in relationships that are already feeling that they are married,these types no longer give out attention to other guys,they feel they are taken already,ask the guys who have gotten to this stage,they will tell how much of both their time and finance they have invested in it. She has the right to give other men her attention as well,but if you want to be the only one she sees,step up your game and prove to it her.
Where am blaming her is:she should have accorded you some respects and not flirt with guys in presence.

That's who I'm actually talking about. ThankGod its coming from a woman like her.
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2019
More kiss
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by Topestbilly(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
You should be worried,because she's got no respect for you.. As for the female poster above.. If she is not disciplined in a relationship,then where will marriage come from ? I can't marry a girlfriend who is not committed to our relationship,and I don't think you will allow your brother to marry a disrespectful girl too... Op talk to her about it,if she doesn't change,change her for a better woman..

Op, i will advise you to take J4JUVENTUS opinion and trash those nonsense above.

2 Likes

Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by Offpoint: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2019
This is why I hate relationships, once you're in one... your freedom is gone.
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2019
Topestbilly:

Op, i will advise you to take J4JUVENTUS opinion and trash those nonsense above.

OK bro... I'm with you
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2019
Offpoint:
This is why I hate relationships, once you're in one... your freedom is gone.

So what're you insinuating.
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by Edyice: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2019
bodaola:

That's who I'm actually talking about. ThankGod its coming from a woman like her.

Your gal is testing you as well as testing other lads cool

She's our bae not for you alone cool
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by Edyice: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2019
bodaola:

Other ladies have told you already

That's life

That's what's up
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by BareFacedLies(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Edyice:

Other ladies have told you already

That's life

That's what's up

This guy has said it all!
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by raphretle: 10:36am On Nov 27, 2019
My Bro dated a lady for good 14 years n still didn't marry her at the end...

Why should I bother myself with woman matter... ALWAYS HAVE A BACK UP...

1 Like

Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2019
raphretle:
My Bro dated a lady for good 14 years n still didn't marry her at the end...

Why should I bother myself with woman matter...
ALWAYS HAVE A BACK UP...

Best Response, always have a backup.
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by MrCork: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2019
bodaola:
My girlfriend do chat on WhatsApp with other guyz whenever she's with me. Is it proper to give her a run over it or take a chill.

Even till the extent of video calls with them. On bed, in my house.

This happens all the time and I'm sick and tired of it.

Your Advise!

is she lightskin? angry
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2019
MrCork:

is she lightskin? angry

Yes
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by MrCork: 10:49am On Nov 27, 2019
bodaola:

Yes

...then u let her be...she lightskin means she must hav access to more men ...it ain't rocket science my nigggger..U should be happy..unless she dakskin(No oofeense) angry
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 10:50am On Nov 27, 2019
MrCork:

...then u let her be...she lightskin means she must hav access to more men ...it ain't rocket science my nigggger..U should be happy..unless she dakskin(No oofeense) angry

I get your point
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by MrCork: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2019
bodaola:

I get your point

..but if she was dakskin..I would hav say ....*SEND HER PACKING!!* angry
Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by bodaola(m): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2019
More plz

1 Like

Re: Plz, I Need Urgent Advise!!! by Offpoint: 1:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
bodaola:

So what're you insinuating.
Nothing sir, absolutely nothing.

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Best And Fastest WayTo Forget Something/someone? / I Want To Kill My Baby Help / Husband Burst Wife & Her Lover, The Husband Chased The Lover Through Window. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.