Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) (71419 Views)

Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) / Photos Of President Buhari Rocking A N249,139.87 Bottega Venta Designer Shoes / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by anonimi: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2019
simplelad:
There is made in nigeria bottenga venta. All this is just a strategy of getting our attention. Call emeka in Aba, he will design it for you. Baseless story.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3117129_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Spatta: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2019
Currently, This is the only sincere African President. John Pombe Joseph Magufuli

Dr. John Pombe Magufuli became president on 5 November 2015 following the Tanzanian general election, 2015. Since assuming office Magufuli has asserted a strong stance against public spending and has discouraged foreign travel by senior government officials. He made his first foreign visit to Rwanda in April 2016, five months after assuming office. The following is a list of presidential trips made by John Magufuli since assuming office. Ethiopia, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Zimbabwe ,Uganda. A true Pan African who is not a Hypocrite like the one that closes the Border only to travel to UK TO eat British Rice or Buy a Venna Shoe Called Bottega

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidential_trips_made_by_John_Magufuli

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by anonimi: 10:11am On Nov 27, 2019
mascot87:
You can as well say he should only use local things so we can know he loves the country. I wonder how you people reason

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3251622_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2019
Wailers and haters lie lie .
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by sneezy(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2019
So, he should be wearing under bridge made shoe Abi? People will always find things to say by all cost.

Have you heard about Freedom Project Tribe?
Freedom Project Tribe is an entrepreneurship organisation registered with the Cooperate Affairs Commission. As a entrepreneurship organisation, we promote a leverage system that can pay you residual income for life without affecting your current job or business and also help you generate capital to finance personal projects.

I'm sure you want to know how this works, take few seconds to fill our assessment form and one of our Consultant with give you a call.

https://forms.gle/GF8LFqdEtzMbvcwG9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2019
So who can guess what’s the brand of this shoe I’m wearing here now? Don’t always judge a book by its cover.

Well, it was on SALE and I got a good offer of just £30! Even at that you still can’t know the make by just this picture. It could be an imitation.

Just to add, I have used and used this shoe so much, but even with some good Kiwi polish, it’s still good to go.

Mrsoundoro:
Nigeria President Mohammed Buhari was spotted rocking a Venta shoe named Bottega worth £535 ( 249,139.87 Naira).

This is not the first time Mr. President is stepping out with this shoe.

See photos

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/27/photos-of-president-buhari-rocking-bottega-venta-shoe-worth-535/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by mascot87(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by seanney: 10:13am On Nov 27, 2019
But do you think this shoes are the same?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:
I thought they said he does not have shoes

Joe Joe
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by voltron14: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2019
Aba made.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2019
What is the big deal ?
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by abbasajao(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:

He is not the shoeless Jonathan nau
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by xjiggy: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2019
His wardrobe allowance can take care of this and more.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by AfroKnight: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2019
$600 shoe is not an issue. No pun intended.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:16am On Nov 27, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Nigeria President Mohammed Buhari was spotted rocking a Venta shoe named Bottega worth £535 ( 249,139.87 Naira).

See photos

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/27/photos-of-president-buhari-rocking-bottega-venta-shoe-worth-535/

Buhari like foreign products and he is classy about it.

But he is busy promoting the buy naija concept.

The buy naija concept is for the poor masses.

They order foreign rice using diplomatic cover.

El Rufai, Oshomole and the rest of the politicians are all eating foreign food.

They are just deceiving the masses.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2019
See aboki ooo
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by MNDY(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2019
Wizkid once said and I quote:
"Nobody chop life pass Baba Buhari."

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2019
Nooo... Even tho am against Buhari administration and policies, but this one is well justified naw, Our President needs to represent us well both local and international, My only problem now is that his stylist must have hike the prices of that shoe and attire because he's the president.....
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2019
But these could be knock-off weave loafer shoes and or shoes on sale at reduced price ...for all you may know, it might be an Aba-made tongue Besides, he also gets dress allowances separate from his salary undecided

Mrsoundoro:

See photos

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by blackboy(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2019
Tell this to the judge and EFCC over Allison Maduekwe jewellery and other properties. I tire for biased judgement.
oz4real83:
It may have been purchased by him and it may also be a gift from somebody. But a leader who wants to grow the local economy shouldn't be seen using foreign made goods whether he could afford it or it was a gift isn't an issue. The issue is that it sends the wrong message to the populace.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Edyice: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2019
LIFELESS : the way people are looking at me I hope they won't deal with me when I left the office.

ABBA : nobody can try it , unless someone from SOUTH SOUTH become president . Yorubas afonja are cowards and can't do nothing.

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by es144000: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2019
Leave bubu, what is shoe again, people can buy them as gifts for him.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by sawdi: 10:20am On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:

No it's not him. It's the other one that came before him cry
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2019
What if it's the fake one like wizkid's Richard Mille?
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 27, 2019
simplelad:
There is made in nigeria bottenga venta. All this is just a strategy of getting our attention. Call emeka in Aba, he will design it for you. Baseless story.
. how many innosion vehicle are in his motorcade? the man is a scam

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:

Nah
That was Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Write4me(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:

That was the man from Otuoke
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by kunki90(m): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2019
Lol foolish bloggers always trying to make news out of nothing. What do you expect a whole president to wear, 3k crocs
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by pword: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:

No, it was his predecessor that doesn't have shoes

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2019
Our President that has blocked the border should buy and wear Aba made shoes

Is the volume Ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.