Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) (71423 Views)

Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) / Photos Of President Buhari Rocking A N249,139.87 Bottega Venta Designer Shoes / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Galapagous(m): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:
I thought they said he does not have shoes
That should be GEJ
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by glowingflame7: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kayouzka:

It not whether he can afford it but the main question is why is he not buying Nigeria since he is a strong advocate of Nigerian made products.

But you know that even if he wore a 1,200naira shoe made by an aboki, we will still say it is format. Wouldn't we?
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by nauto: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
nasirujj:

Pls do you also have design and implementation projects for computer science, both source code and object code

Yes
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by pacificom: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
mascot87:
He is the president and I believe he can afford it. No issues

And @OP, can you please also research on Osinbajo shoe too to give a complete overview.
No big deal in the shoe, even it worth $2000. Do we expect number one citizen of nigeria to be wearing bathroom slippers on top agbada. Critics should redirect their attack.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by kingjrofficial(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
NgwalandAbia:
Criminal poor scammer from Chad.

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Angeltjazz2017(m): 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
the man in second picture who is he?
hmmm
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
Spatta:
Currently, This is the only sincere African President. John Pombe Joseph Magufuli

Dr. John Pombe Magufuli became president on 5 November 2015 following the Tanzanian general election, 2015. Since assuming office Magufuli has asserted a strong stance against public spending and has discouraged foreign travel by senior government officials. He made his first foreign visit to Rwanda in April 2016, five months after assuming office. The following is a list of presidential trips made by John Magufuli since assuming office. Ethiopia, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Zimbabwe ,Uganda. A true Pan African who is not a Hypocrite like the one that closes the Border only to travel to UK TO eat British Rice or Buy a Venna Shoe Called Bottega

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidential_trips_made_by_John_Magufuli
Have you been to Tanzania before?
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
The dude in my far right, biko is his second name goat? undecided
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by budusky05(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:
I thought they said he does not have shoes
Its Badluck Jonathan that said he does not have shoes.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Spatta:
Currently, This is the only sincere African President. John Pombe Joseph Magufuli

Dr. John Pombe Magufuli became president on 5 November 2015 following the Tanzanian general election, 2015. Since assuming office Magufuli has asserted a strong stance against public spending and has discouraged foreign travel by senior government officials. He made his first foreign visit to Rwanda in April 2016, five months after assuming office. The following is a list of presidential trips made by John Magufuli since assuming office. Ethiopia, Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, Zimbabwe ,Uganda. A true Pan African who is not a Hypocrite like the one that closes the Border only to travel to UK TO eat British Rice or Buy a Venna Shoe Called Bottega

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidential_trips_made_by_John_Magufuli

Why does Magufuli even need to travel much? He is just a figurehead in a parliamentary system of government. The head of government is the prime minister.

So, don't compare Magufuli to Buhari. Buhari is both head of state and government in a presidential system of government. Magufuli is just head of state in a parliamentary system of government.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:57am On Nov 28, 2019
Angeltjazz2017:
the man in second picture who is he?

hmmm
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Mzal3ndo(m): 11:44am On Dec 05, 2019
BluntBoy:

Why does Magufuli even need to travel much? He is just a figurehead in a parliamentary system of government. The head of government is the prime minister.

So, don't compare Magufuli to Buhari. Buhari is both head of state and government in a presidential system of government. Magufuli is just head of state in a parliamentary system of government.

If you get to read the Tanzanian constitution, you see that the President (in this case Dr. Magufuli) is the top in the government. In Tanzania, the president appoints the Prime Minister for the majority side of the parliament and the responsibilities of the Prime Minister are to supper sees government activities in side the parliament and the Prime Minister acts under the President of the United Republic. Yes, Tanzania has a parliamentary system but to say the Prime Minister has more power than the President is just so very wrong.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2019
nauto:

Yes

Well what you post here does not correlate with what I have, why didn't you mention the payment aspect instead you said is free, oga please if you don't know the meaning of free go and check your dictionary. Ok
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mzal3ndo:

If you get to read the Tanzanian constitution, you see that the President (in this case Dr. Magufuli) is the top in the government. In Tanzania, the president appoints the Prime Minister for the majority side of the parliament and the responsibilities of the Prime Minister are to supper sees government activities in side the parliament and the Prime Minister acts under the President of the United Republic. Yes, Tanzania has a parliamentary system but to say the Prime Minister has more power than the President is just so very wrong.

The head of government is the prime minister, who has the real power. The head of state may be an elected president or, in the case of a constitutional monarchy , hereditary.
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_system
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by nauto: 8:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
nasirujj:

Well what you post here does not correlate with what I have, why didn't you mention the payment aspect instead you said is free, oga please if you don't know the meaning of free go and check your dictionary. Ok

My post was [yes ]
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2019
nauto:

My post was [yes ]

Oga you didn't answer my question.

There are many professionals project website for free. Why will I have to go to yours and pay 3k. Tseww
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by nauto: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2019
nasirujj:

Oga you didn't answer my question.

There are many professionals project website for free. Why will I have to go to yours and pay 3k. Tseww

Free Project Topics We even includeed chapter one
so else do you want for free
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2019
nauto:

Free Project Topics We even includeed chapter one
so else do you want for free

Free, if you need free project material go to Academia.com ok
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Mzal3ndo(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

The head of government is the prime minister, who has the real power. The head of state may be an elected president or, in the case of a constitutional monarchy , hereditary.
https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parliamentary_system
Dude, I'm Tanzanian and i know how my government works.

Tanzania does not follow the British parliamentary system, it follows the French which the head of state and the one with power is the president.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Tanzania
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Tanzania , the Prime Minister is a subordinate of the president.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mzal3ndo:

Dude, I'm Tanzanian and i know how my government works.

Tanzania does not follow the British parliamentary system, it follows the French which the head of state and the one with power is the president.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Tanzania
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Tanzania , the Prime Minister is a subordinate of the president.

OK, this is the first time I am reading about this style of parliamentary system of government. We learn every day.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by bobowang(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
cool cool cool cool
colestephan86:

There are too many kids without brains on this platform. There are People in this country that make shoes that are exact replica of this and sell it to politician at almost the price of the real one.
What makes you think it's not one aba boy that made that shoe.
Please guys use your head.

I as a steel construction guy , I constructed an exact replica of a product in Switzerland and supplied it at close to the price of bringing it down here, and the company kept calling me for more.
Please guys use your head abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.