Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) (71424 Views)

Reno Omokri Shames His Haters, Gets New Pair Of Shoes (photos) / Photos Of President Buhari Rocking A N249,139.87 Bottega Venta Designer Shoes / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by mamajj17(f): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:
I thought they said he does not have shoes
My dear he does, it was GOODLUCK JONATHAN that has no Shoes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by West2019(m): 10:27am On Nov 27, 2019
chopping life
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by contigiency(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:

You didn't listen well. It was Jonathan who said he never had shoes.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by colestephan86: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2019
Mrsoundoro:
Nigeria President Mohammed Buhari was spotted rocking a Venta shoe named Bottega worth £535 ( 249,139.87 Naira).

This is not the first time Mr. President is stepping out with this shoe.

See photos

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/27/photos-of-president-buhari-rocking-bottega-venta-shoe-worth-535/
There are too many kids without brains on this platform. There are People in this country that make shoes that are exact replica of this and sell it to politician at almost the price of the real one.
What makes you think it's not one aba boy that made that shoe.
Please guys use your head.

I as a steel construction guy , I constructed an exact replica of a product in Switzerland and supplied it at close to the price of bringing it down here, and the company kept calling me for more.
Please guys use your head abeg
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Bubu na rich don ooo see agbada sef na
Charlie's white Angel grin
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by akosh005: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Jonathan
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by zoedew: 10:33am On Nov 27, 2019
oz4real83:
It may have been purchased by him and it may also be a gift from somebody. But a leader who wants to grow the local economy shouldn't be seen using foreign made goods whether he could afford it or it was a gift isn't an issue. The issue is that it sends the wrong message to the populace.

You were bullseye on this!
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:
hahahaha, who told you that?
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:34am On Nov 27, 2019
He's spending his money.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2019
It was likely a gift. People who donate gifts to an individual mostly present items the person will not give a second look when shopping alone.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by chukskafor(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2019
I think say Baba say na only one shoe him get
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by frowland(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:

Jonathan, don't confuse the two.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by kennosman(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2019
Please any details of the personalities that took this pics with him & his family, cos the white Guy standing first frm left looks like my boss,
details pls @op
Mrsoundoro:
Nigeria President Mohammed Buhari was spotted rocking a Venta shoe named Bottega worth £535 ( 249,139.87 Naira).

See photos

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/11/27/photos-of-president-buhari-rocking-bottega-venta-shoe-worth-535/
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2019
mascot87:
He is the president and I believe he can afford it. No issues

And @OP, can you please also research on Osinbajo shoe too to give a complete overview.

Then he should also allow foreign rice to come in since there are those who can afford it. If you want to grow your economic, place a ban on importation of every item that can be produced locally and not just a few items.

He should also stop patronizing foreign medical treatment. Our hospitals should be equipped.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2019
colestephan86:

There are too many kids without brains on this platform. There are People in this country that make shoes that are exact replica of this and sell it to politician at almost the price of the real one.
What makes you think it's not one aba boy that made that shoe.
Please guys use your head.

I as a steel construction guy , I constructed an exact replica of a product in Switzerland and supplied it at close to the price of bringing it down here, and the company kept calling me for more.
Please guys use your head abeg
Which aba boy sold it to him?
Even if it's Nigeria made, it definitely can't be Aba made. It's more possible though that it's the foreign one given the baba's penchants for traveling about
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2019
Mrsoundoro:

See photos

Is it made in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Juliearth(f): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2019
oz4real83:
It may have been purchased by him and it may also be a gift from somebody. But a leader who wants to grow the local economy shouldn't be seen using foreign made goods whether he could afford it or it was a gift isn't an issue. The issue is that it sends the wrong message to the populace.

Perhaps you haven't noticed that he is a "do-as-I-say" leader.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2019
mascot87:

And @OP, can you please also research on Osinbajo shoe too to give a complete overview.

Same way Nigerians can afford foreign rice
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by simplelad(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2019
You can do that at thesame with your two healthy hands.]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3117129_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188 [/quote]
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2019
meobizy:
It was likely a gift. People who donate gifts to an individual mostly present items the person will not give a second look when shopping alone.

D rice from Benin republic is also a gift to Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by ikhalyfah(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2019
Mrsoundoro:

See photos

What if he is wearing the fake one?
Mtstwww
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:09am On Nov 27, 2019
xjiggy:
His wardrobe allowance can take care of this and more.
D income of Nigerians can take care of foreign rice

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Vokians(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2019
As a president, a shoe of 250K is not expensive for him. He can afford it. Or do you want him to put on #3000 shoe? You will still be the one who will say this president is not fashionable or too local. Nigerians! They don't know the one that will please you people.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Dawan na GEJ grin
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by risos(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2019
Presido, u for rock jeans 4 us na
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by eguarojeona: 11:12am On Nov 27, 2019
mascot87:

Why would the op do that.Osi never said he was poor like the one you are defending from your 30k phone.Sit this one out.
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by jcross19: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2019
mascot87:

can you see what we are saying partisan politics have human brain like chimpanzee brain, Nebuchadnezzar buhari is forcing people to be using locally made products but Mr duality is using foreign am sure this man is not eating local rice if his cows were been fed with imported grass. the president is a mofo .
Re: Buhari Wearing Bottega Venta Shoes (Photos) by emkz: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2019
Make we no lie, Buhari is a power dresser, probably one of the best dressed since Shagari and IBB.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Letter To President Buhari (Full Text Of The 13-paged Letter) / Photo Of Iliya Ibrahim Achukwu, NSCDC Officer Killed At Kuje Prison / Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.