Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Don't Be A Cheap Man In This Perilous Times - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A Cheap Man In This Perilous Times (265 Views)

Actress Opeyemi Aiyeola Reveals How To Find Genuine Love In These Perilous Times / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Cheap Man In This Perilous Times by Depressed101: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2019
Clears throat. Pls allow me use pidgin English sparingly today. This is a case of Emergency.

It has come to my notice that most guys, if not all guys are CHIP WHIP in the sense that they will accept sex from just anything that walks around in sex, if bobrisky opens hisher anus now , most guys will shuk prick into it, forget all this hypocrisy that they hate him. The rot in men is too much, forget the one in women.

Dem say wetin Ose Sidon for rocking chair see, if strongman climb palm tree e not go see fly.

A word is enough for the wise. Make una nor talk say I not warn una...

That girl, that lady that is trying to offer you sex, and you barely know her. Better use your sense o. Girls are not smiling just as boys are not smiling..

That girl that says it's a must you must skin dive her. Hmmm. Remember say in those days na we dey force girls not to use condom... Now na women nor like condom....

I've seen two post already where guys were offered sex from the blue and accepted without raising any eyebrow.

PLS DON'T ASK ME WHY YOU SHOULDN'T ACCEPT RANDOM SEX THIS PERIOD, COS I KNOW YOU know WHY.. JUST DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE EVIL ENTICEMENT...

AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMEN, WHO GET EAR MAKE HEAR.

Proverb 7: 24-26 "Now then, my sons, listen to me ; pay attention to what I say. Do not let your heart turn to her ways or strays into her paths(pussy). MANY ARE THE VICTIMS SHE HAS BROUGHT DOWN ; HER SLAIN ARE A MIGHTY THRONG"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Considered Suicide??? / Nigeria Japan Economic Forum......powered By Trade Nigeria / Why Love Can Be Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.