Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) (2487 Views)

We sex 10 times still she want more pls help PHOTOS / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Thoughtfeed: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2019
I am a student in one of the universities in Nigeria...

I'm currently in 100 level and I earn 100k per month..

I didnt come from a rich family, so that made me focus more on hustle.... At age 16, I was already earning about 20k per month because I was ready to hustle till I breakdown...

Right now, I trying to earn 1m monthly but there is something that is making me overthink... I'm having headache over this because of the overthinking...

I keep thinking about relationship and love..

Ive never been in a relationship before.... Im a really handsome guy. And there are girls staring at me everywhere.. A girl even came to my room to charge her phone and she later told me wants to sleep with me, that she likes me and all that....

But Im afraid of getting hurt... Im afraid that Ill fall

This overthinking about girls and relationship has started affecting my work and my productivity...

What can I need do?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2019
This your story? Na true abi na ? grin
I know we like taking panadol for another person headache...bros no be for dis kind matter...na u.no dey lie lie.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2019
I'm the same dilemma as you bruh, and even opened a thread on it yesterday, but only few responded.

100k a month, wow. Respect!

at least you don't disturb parents for upkeeping like most of us.

Lets await the responses.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Thoughtfeed: 10:03am On Nov 27, 2019
Brainiac12:
This your story? Na true abi na ? grin

The part that Im student or the what I earn

Its true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2019
Thoughtfeed:

The part that Im student or the what I earn

Its true
Bro don't feel offended
What work you do
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Obinnau(m): 10:07am On Nov 27, 2019
Even me is facing the same problem. But I earn 30 billion naira per month

19 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Thoughtfeed: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2019
Brainiac12:

Bro don't feel offended
What work you do

Blogging and graphic design
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by emmydiamon(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2019
Which kind work you de do as a student wa you de make 100box monthly even won make ms in a month? If your story is true i think the best thing to do now is to stay focus, dem girls are snear. Stay off cause they will only come to distract you.
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Thoughtfeed: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2019
Why is this so hard to believe
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Charlynega(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2019
I write contents and e-books but I make just roughly 50k as a student every month. When it comes to relationships, I will advise you to leave it for now. However, if you must be in a relationship, just stay true to one girl. But never allow love and relationship affect your source of income or your productivity.

I will like to have a personal conversation with you. My WhatsApp number is 08169079305. Thanks..
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Omar09(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2019
Thoughtfeed:

I didnt come from a rich family, so that made me focus more on hustle.... At age 16, I was already earning about 20k per month because I was ready to hustle till I breakdown...

Right now, I trying to earn 1m monthly but there is something that is making me overthink... I'm having headache over this because of the overthinking...

Ive never been in a relationship before.... Im a really handsome guy. And there are girls staring at me everywhere.. A girl even came to my room to charge her phone and she later told me wants to sleep with me, that she likes me and all that....

This overthinking about girls and relationship has started affecting my work and my productivity...

What can I need do?

Bro abeg which work you deh do deh make you earn 100k a month, I need am no vex.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Pubichairs(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2019
cheesy when u choose love and women before success

Failure is knocking at ur door kor kor kor

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Legionx: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Pubichairs:
cheesy when u choose love and women before success

Failure is knocking at ur door kor kor kor

What kind of advice is this
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by zed7: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Brainiac12:

Bro don't feel offended
What work you do
This is the reason for the story. A bait to scam you. Better wise up.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Legionx: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
zed7:

This is the reason for the story. A bait to scam you. Better wise up.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
focus on your hustle.. women will come and you can select them

pls do not pursue any woman, be the prize and women will pursue you

you seem like a hardworking guy, just focus on getting the paper
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Cuccitini(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
When girls become ur priority in life hav it at d back of ur mind dat failure is also close cos most girls are not ready to be loyal like their mother was loyal to their father's. And I pray u find someone who u would call an angel and not one u would call a devul
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Cuccitini(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
When girls become ur priority in life hav it at d back of ur mind dat failure is also close cos most girls are not ready to be loyal like their mother was loyal to their father's. And I pray u find someone who u would call an angel and not one u would call a devil
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Daviddson(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lol. A deluge of false love stories has hit Nairaland that it's difficult to differentiate which is true from which is false.
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Thoughtfeed: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
I dont understand whats hard about earning 100k monthly... I have already shared my income sources
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by rex444(m): 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
you will continue hustling till U break down?? ur breaking down now
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Obinnau:
Even me is facing the same problem. But I earn 30 billion naira per month

grin grin grin
Mine is 35 billion. He said he shared his sources of income. I don't know if I missed it somewhere, but every of his topic is about 'yahoo' except this one.

Op, it's okay to earn 1M per month, but you should ask yourself if you're ready for a relationship. If the answer is yes, go ahead. More power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by OmoDavido(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Thoughtfeed:

What can I need do?

Abeg which work are you doing to be earning 100k monthly?
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by foodthought: 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Everybody don forget the problem.... dey find the money
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by horlahwaley(m): 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
foodthought:
Everybody don forget the problem.... dey find the money
lol, but he mentioned the money first before the problem. He wants attention and hes getting it na grin
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by skywalker240(m): 3:58am On Nov 28, 2019
My brother, those emotional beings are not advisable for you at the moment.
steer clear from these ho£$, else you will never go far in life.
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by Techcrunchng(m): 5:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Just find one good smart girl, teach her how to edit posts and hustle with her. Though most are distractors and would want much of your time not minding you'll have to hustle to be able to provide.
Re: Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) by IamPlato(m): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2019
MUMU

(1) (Reply)

Akure Lady Was Caught With A Married Man On His Matrimonial Bed (video) / Ladies Don't Open Your Legs Always, Use These Easy Methods To Get Any Amount / Side Chick Has To Jump Window As Wife Arrives Home Unexpectedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.