Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide (40084 Views)

UNIPORT Student Found Dead At Campus Taxi Park / Last Chat Of Hilkmat Gbadamosi, UNIPORT Student Who Committed Suicide / Missing UNIPORT Student Rejected By Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by Mophasa(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2019
A final year student of the University of Port Harcourt in the department of electrical engineering Mr Prince Digbani has committed suicide at his off-campus apartment on Monday.

The native of Bille in Degema Local Government Area of Rivers State reportedly complained to friends over his lack of fulfilment in life.

His friends said he had earlier told them of his intention to commit suicide adding that they strongly advised against it.

They said he went home to his off-campus apartment and by 3:51 pm on Monday, started updating suicidal posts on his Whatsapp status.
They said they called him severally but he refused to answer as his updates became more worrisome.

His co-tenants said they heard scream and noise from his room and when they broke the door, they found him convulsing on the floor.

The neighbours said they gave him palm oil to drink after they found out he had taken a poisonous liquid.

They said he was subsequently rushed to the Lulu-Briggs medical centre where he was pronounced dead.

Family members later arrived and deposited his body at the mortuary of the University of Port Harcourt teaching hospital.

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/11/final-year-uniport-student-commits.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by healthserve(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2019
Lack of fulfillment in life at 21-23?

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 27, 2019
Kaiii..nna na so you take end your life?

Nawa ohh...your friends shouldn't have allowed you to go home alone...kaiii

Ngwanu, you go tell God why you destroyed the life you no create...

9 Likes

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by LegendaryLover(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2019
everyone come to Jesus. there's joy, enjoyment, and fulfilment here.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by dollytino4real(f): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2019
minus one mumu

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by emmydiamon(m): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2019
Sucide is never an option in any situation no matter the depression. how many of his age mate are graduate? Him wa manage finish com take en own life.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by dollytino4real(f): 11:48am On Nov 27, 2019
Fathertony:
[s][/s]
If your dad had used a condom on that very night he walked into a brothel after drinking so much, he would have spared the world a nuisance and stupidity like you.
He is the real mumu

Sad cry cry cry
abeg carry ur frustration go somewhere else

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by YTDebbil: 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Another worthless nigger bites the dust! smiley

Does anyone know if Prince Dingbat drank Sniper

I buy stock in the company each time they eliminate a jungle bunny.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by StrikeBack(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Minus 1

1 Like

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by emmabest2000(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
so many murder cases turned into suicide

There is God ooo

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by drizslim(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
Survival in Nigeria is a battle but giving up is a tougher battle

This life I can't kill myself in Chulo voice

Pains of after effect (suicide)

After life judgment & risk of not making heaven lastly should deter u from taking a life u can't recreate

I would only say rest in peace as u sojourn to the great beyond..

11 Likes

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by McCoy662(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
What is written is written!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by itsme01: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
undecided

life and living isnt for everyone, i support medically assisted suicide and donation of vital organs to sickly needy, if your existence is going to continue to furstrate others or make you and others suffer needlessly end it

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by AmazingELixir: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
cry cry cry

Uwa nka sef

4 Likes

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by blakid(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Sometimes, when i think about life and what exactly i'm here for, i do feel like i should just end it all. But anytime i remember the people around me i feel i have a million reason to live. Finding yourself in this part of the world alone is enough reason to be depressed, but look for that one thing that always gives you joy whenever you feel depressed.
RIP bro, pray you find peace in the afterlife.
#SuicideIsNoOption.
#SayNoToSuicide.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by anochuko01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
I still feel that it takes more courage to commit suicide than it takes to succeed in life....

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
chaiii some people
Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by bigfish3k: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
i cant come and kill myself
allow me to flex

his decision was a useless one
he has reduced the numbers of prospective husbands
girls will be more angry at u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by bossinblack: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
dollytino4real:
minus one mumu
[s][/s]

+ 1 mumu.You
Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by Lovelies1: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Something could have been done to save him just as this doctor are trying to save a patient using animation model

https://nevoon..com/2019/11/doctors-place-dying-patient-on.html

1 Like

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by PrincessGift(f): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Village people undecided undecided undecided it will never be well with you people cry cry after all the years n fund spent in school

2 Likes

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by VillagePipu: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
When someone is suicidal, the best way to handle them is not to discourage them, but to argue with them provide a logical convincing argument to prove that suicide complicates issues that being alive can resolve.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by Renforce: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
God help us! Rip to the deceased
Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
dollytino4real:
minus one mumu
Most of you don't know what people are going through, out will insult then online and call them names, not this one has committed suicide. He may be a member of Nairaland and he has been bashed by people like you which led him to kill himself, who knows.
I pray most of you change.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
I love what he did.
He took the easier option for him.
The peeps talking down on what he did aren't in his shoes.
Your level of "holding on" is different from his.
Rest In Power Prince. embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
PrincessGift:
Village people undecided undecided undecided it will never be well with you people cry cry after all the years n fund spent in school
Don't call village people here please.
He may have been constantly abused and called names on social media, Nairaland mostly and he had no strength to manage them.
Re: Prince Digbani, UNIPORT Student Commits Suicide by pennywys(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
:o7

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) / Kolade Ajayi Ibadan Orphanage Owner Remanded For Raping 2 Girls In The Orphanage / AAU Graduation Party: Cultists Kill Final Year Medical Student, 9 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.