Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,071 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli (66122 Views)

Flavour Is Married To Both Sandra Okagbue And Anna Banner (pictures) / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by arazanbal: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
viceddy95:

These small small things are the main issues in Nigeria grin

yea it called minority report
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by teejet: 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
THIS ALLEGATION IS DEEP

DOUBT IF FLAVOUR WILL COME OUT

OF IT CLEAN.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by safarigirl(f): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
gypsey:
Exactly! So why did you conclude that Flavor is innocent? I asked you where are your blames for flavor? you Obviously have no Idea how babies are conceived. grin It takes both parties, Or do you think she raped Flavor?

Your arguments are dumb, what if flavor Agrees he willingly had sex with her? But you have already concluded that she slipped into flavor's bed. You think every woman is a hoe like you? slipping into men's bed? cheesy

Why should i Support flavor? Did this girl rape flavor? If you think i was supportng her because she is a woman that's Another of your stupid conclusions.

I think you are just jealous that it wasn't you who had sex with Flavor. shocked

LOL

Jealous that I have not come online to beg a man that wants nothing to do with me to accept my child? Are those the goals you have in life? Is this what you aspire for or what you want your daughters to aspire for?

Quite sad

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by PicLtd: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Check our signature for Do-It-Yourself DNA test.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
safarigirl:
LOL

Jealous that I have not come online to beg a man that wants nothing to do with me to accept my child? Are those the goals you have in life? Is this what you aspire for or what you want your daughters to aspire for?

Quite sad
What i aspire in life? I am a Grown ass man! who have achieved everything i want in life, And as I said, you are Jealous, Green eye monster, even your assertions indicates it.
your sheer hatred towards this woman for just been in the possition of having Flavor's baby. For some weird reasons you appear so Angry with her. In all your comments you didn't once place any resposibility on Flavor, in your Jealous head flavor isn't responsible Atall, it is all her fault.

And when it comes to my daughter, That is exactly why i would place some responsibilties on The guy who got her pregnant if my daughter got pregnant for a guy. I also have a son Who i wouldn't want to go around getting women pregnant and Abadoning them.

Again, If you think that a guy would never get you pregnant and abadon you, then you are living in a cuckoo land, this could happen to any woman including you. unless you are lesbian, don't have a Vagina or will never have sex with any man. grin

You sound like a minor, You need some real growing up to do.

Why did you conclude that she slipped into flavors bed? were you there? Did you see her slip into his bed? tongue You are just jeaous!!

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Thoughts:

1. The little child looks nothing like Flavour. She looks very much like her mama though

2. There is no evidence the woman has met Flavour physically. Methinks she wants to trend with Flavour's name and along the line another man will notice her and start dating her.

3. As we all know ,these days no publicity is bad.

4. She had sex with flavour in her dreams . She may lust after him but Flavour doesn't know who she is

5. Within days the truth will be out. She will recant and apologize

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by ugotex85: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
Flavour you can't have this beautiful daughter and keep ignoring her, please do something.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by maya007: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lmao girls can like to play victim eh first of all if it wasnt flavour u wouldn't have bothered doing this o 2ndly y keep a baby without his consent and den bring it up now y? Anyways d girl is soo cute sha who wouldn't want to have that

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by DedeNkem: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
The so-called celebs in Nigeria are so much into "baby mama" and "baby daddy nonsense!

Nigerians only emulate stupidity!
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Legendguru: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2019
hmmm
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Bankowner: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
[/b]I met Flavour sometime in 2015 and took in for him. Ever since, I have made attempts to contact him but he has since then ignored me. I am not another gold digger. All I want is for Flavour to take care of his daughter. [b]

What part of what she said up here don’t you understand? When a life is involved, we just must be mindful making comments that idolize the celebrity and painting the woman negatively. This child needs support and if it is proven that Flavour is the father, he should live up to his responsibility.

viceddy95:

How are you so sure flavour knows he has a daughter somewhere with this lady...how come she is bringing this issue during festive period,what happened since January...

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by vannessa7(f): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
Gold digger hit a mother load but didn't realise it will be this difficult to lift, imagine her saying she is not a gold digger when all she must have prayed for is for the sexual encounter to turn into pregnancy so she can have a meal ticket for life, she must have benn jubilating when she fell pregnant , baby mamarism
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by viceddy95(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bankowner:
[/b]I met Flavour sometime in 2015 and took in for him. Ever since, I have made attempts to contact him but he has since then ignored me. I am not another gold digger. All I want is for Flavour to take care of his daughter. [b]

What part of what she said up here don’t you understand? When a life is involved, we just must be mindful making comments that idolize the celebrity and painting the woman negatively. This child needs support and if it is proven that Flavour is the father, he should live up to his responsibility.

The child needs support fine,,but why do some of you like supporting nonsense,,,...she met flavour sometime in 2015 and took in for him,,did flavour ask her out as a girlfriend or it was just a one night stand....
How which it was a broke guy,will she keep the pregnancy but because he was a celebrity she decided to keep it making her a gold digger.....
Why didn't she come out when she just gave birth or the child was a year old or two years old,,,.how are you sure she has been trying to reach flavour and he abandoned her......
Don't be sentimental in your judgement....
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Lifesnatcher(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
just take a sample look at that little girl face .the little girl too resemble flavour. but wait ooo. how flavour fit manage to like this lady safe way sabi look like condemn cloth. grin grin
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Gptins(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
Igbo demon grin

no stress yourself for DNA, the gender and the girl face shows Flavour is actually the father of the baby plus the small girl is pretty, if it had been Oshiomole, Obaseki, akpororo that you take in for she might have given birth to what I can't described because this lady facial look is scary

flavour really have no taste to even have a romantic discussion with this lady not to talk of sex

Sex?
U just spelt out my thoughts in capital letters.
Flavour no dey try.
Our Nigeria celebrities are not worth emulating.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by othenok(f): 2:31am On Nov 28, 2019
safarigirl:

It is pathetic that she went to have sex with a man who isn't her husband, a man who is a renowned prostitute, to what end? Was she expecting marriage? Or is she one of those pathetic women that are looking for a man to be the source of their livelihood

No clime is really sane, so nothing like saner climes.

People should not put themselves in certain situations knowing the consequences. Was she raped? Why will she open her legs for Flavor? What kind of irresponsible human beings litter the earth today?

Flavor will not submit himself for a test, and even if he does, it guarantees her nothing. She should go and ask the estranged mother of Davido's alleged second child what she's going through.

She is too old to subject herself to this humilation, a 33-year old woman chasing a man around for a child he probably knew nothing about.

As a woman, I know not to subject myself and my innocent child to public ridicule in this manner. Let us not pull gender cards to defend utter stupidity and carelessness.

Even in the sane climes, it is still pathetic. That is why nobody respects baby mamas in any part of the world.

Wow, I think you are being too quick to judge and blame this lady without knowing the whole story.
So how do you know she chose to put herself in such "situation"?
Do you know if she was raped?
Do you know if she's aware of Flavor's Randy nature?
Are you sure she hasn't tried to reach out to him privately before going public?
This lady made a claim and even showed willingness for a DNA test to be conducted. The sensible thing to do is for Flavour to make himself available.
This is one brave young lady, yes she may have made her mistakes but her baby deserves a better life.
It's very unfair how everyone is attacking her without facing the Mumu man that could have easily worn a condom to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by ddeola: 2:40am On Nov 28, 2019
All these boys no dey hear word, una dey put una something just anywhere. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by othenok(f): 2:40am On Nov 28, 2019
viceddy95:

The child needs support fine,,but why do some of you like supporting nonsense,,,...she met flavour sometime in 2015 and took in for him,,did flavour ask her out as a girlfriend or it was just a one night stand....
How which it was a broke guy,will she keep the pregnancy but because he was a celebrity she decided to keep it making her a gold digger.....
Why didn't she come out when she just gave birth or the child was a year old or two years old,,,.how are you sure she has been trying to reach flavour and he abandoned her......
Don't be sentimental in your judgement....

Just a few questions? Couldn't Flavour wear condom if he didn't want her to get pregnant?
Did it cross your mind that she may have thought she could handle raising the child until it became too much for her?
So she shouldn't speak up for the sake of her child?
Don't you think that the child also deserves to know who her father is?
And I go back to question 1. What exactly is condom for?
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by othenok(f): 2:45am On Nov 28, 2019
MrPrsdent:
Thoughts:

1. The little child looks nothing like Flavour. She looks very much like her mama though

2. There is no evidence the woman has met Flavour physically. Methinks she wants to trend with Flavour's name and along the line another man will notice her and start dating her.

3. As we all know ,these days no publicity is bad.

4. She had sex with flavour in her dreams . She may lust after him but Flavour doesn't know who she is

5. Within days the truth will be out. She will recant and apologize

And you knew all these how? If it turns out to be true nko given Flavour's escapades in the past. I'm so shocked how people are quick to support a morally deprived celebrity without knowing the whole story.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by malkomchris: 2:47am On Nov 28, 2019
N'abania, ome
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by othenok(f): 2:58am On Nov 28, 2019
vannessa7:
Gold digger hit a mother load but didn't realise it will be this difficult to lift, imagine her saying she is not a gold digger when all she must have prayed for is for the sexual encounter to turn into pregnancy so she can have a meal ticket for life, she must have benn jubilating when she fell pregnant , baby mamarism

And you came to this conclusion how? Has it occurred to you that you just might be wrong?
How would you feel if someone makes conclusions about you without even trying to know you?
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by viceddy95(m): 5:31am On Nov 28, 2019
othenok:

Just a few questions? Couldn't Flavour wear condom if he didn't want her to get pregnant?
Did it cross your mind that she may have thought she could handle raising the child until it became too much for her?
So she shouldn't speak up for the sake of her child?
Don't you think that the child also deserves to know who her father is?
And I go back to question 1. What exactly is condom for?
How are we sure flavour is the father of her daughter?..
How are we sure,this girl didn't get pregnant on purpose, because flavour is a celebrity?...
The child deserves to know her father but that should not stop us from saying the truth,,her mother was careless...
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by RillJ(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2019
Julliet in a post she made on an Instagram page she opened yesterday, said she is ready to face the consqequences if a DNA test proves otherwise.

Meaning there is that possibility that someone else did the do!

This lady shall!
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by gidgiddy: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2019
safarigirl:

How do we know they both had consensualsex? Were you there? Is it not possible that Flavour was intoxicated and had sex with her under the influence? Or you think it is only men that target intoxicated women for sex?

I repeat, she is pathetic, especially because at her age, she should have been much wiser. I can make excuses for younger women, but I have nothing for a woman who was so careless at her age.

It still doesnt take away from the fact that Flavour could be the father
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Rejoice5000(f): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2019
viceddy95:
grin
This one is looking for who will pay her Christmas bills,,where you be dey since?,you should have waited for the child to be ten years old ,,ole buruku.............
Odikwa too much
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by viceddy95(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Odikwa too much
One love♡♡♡♡

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by othenok(f): 4:03am On Nov 29, 2019
viceddy95:

How are we sure flavour is the father of her daughter?..
How are we sure,this girl didn't get pregnant on purpose, because flavour is a celebrity?...
The child deserves to know her father but that should not stop us from saying the truth,,her mother was careless...

How are we sure Flavour is the father of the child? The lady has requested for a DNA test to confirm this. Someone who isn't sure won't be willing to go for that.

How sure are we that she didn't get pregnant on purpose? My dear, a woman ovulates only one day in a month. You actually think someone would wait for that day to "r.ape" a celebrity to get pregnant? Even if she did, there is a strong possibility that Flavour may not be in the mood for se.x.
Since Flavor is a celebrity with children, who should also know how "precious" his sperm is, shouldn't he have sense enough to use a condom?
Why should you conviniently choose to blame a possibly star struck fan and leave the star that should have known better?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paschaline Alex Okoli: I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount / Wizkid Said He's Single, His 3rd Babymama Hits Back In A Post: Pictures & Video / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.