Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli (65781 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi And Their Friend Holiday In Italy / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by churchmind: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
viceddy95:
grin
This one is looking for who will pay her Christmas bills,,where you be dey since?,you should have waited for the child to be ten years old ,,ole buruku.............
I just want talk for this awoof data
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Princeton92(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
These days people hunger for money in every single way!

My own story will be that "Uncle Bubu and his wife both raped me"... Hehehee
grin grin cheesy cool
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Kingsley10000: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
gypsey:
can you not read? where she dared the so called flavour to come for a DNA? you fool!!

How else can she prove it? even if she eventually proves that Flavour is her daughters father, you will still find something to condenm her with.
cheesy na flavor pikin o

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Flavor has weak Y chromosome.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by viceddy95(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
dfrost:

you and queenitee no, kai!!! cheesy grin
Bros no be lie oo,na small issue like this dy escalate into big issue,...before you know na,it start trending on all social media and people start discussing it instead of national issue....
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Reussite: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wow I thought Flavour signs deals only with beauty queens but this one is a miracle. grin
Now 3 daughters & 3 baby mamas & Flavour is still looking for ways to lure Chidinma. She berra run far away.
When is Flavour getting married to Sandra? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Kingsley10000: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
congrats to flavour
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by celeiyke: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na wa ooo. Flavour goes for anything in skirt. How on earth can one trip for this babe

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
You fvck person for dream wan carry pikin give am for real life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by viceddy95(m): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
churchmind:
I just want talk for this awoof data
I don't understand what you said....are you against my comment or in support.....
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by joey150(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
safarigirl:
She should have opened her brains before opening her legs.

It Is only the child I feel pity for, she has come to this world by no fault of hers.

Flavour adopted a whole human being with zero blood ties to him, why would he cast away his daughter?

This woman is pathetic and annoying. However she got into Flavor's bed so that she could get pregnant, she should find her way back there and snatch DNA sample.

I don't understand some of you sometimes.

Again, how is this woman "pathetic"?

She has made a claim, and if indeed Flavour had sex with her and got her pregnant, he owes a responsibility to at least his daughter.

In saner climes, once a woman makes such claim, the man is legally binded to submit himself for a DNA test.

Flavour can sue her for defamation or whatever if indeed she's seeking cheap fame through his name.

To think that you are a woman, and would brandishly and ignorantly call another woman 'pathetic' over her claim to get the 'supposed' father of her child to take care of his daughter, is sad and actually pathetic and annoying on your part.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by queenitee(f): 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
dfrost:

you and queenitee no, kai!!! cheesy grin
grin grin grin but we really do have issues in Nigeria now.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Bahamas95(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
If na true nai be say Flavour fvck up o. Wetin attract am to this village mgbeke.

Chai! Konji nor good o

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
As in.......mhen,some guys can penetrate any hole sha !
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Femeto: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na so so girl Flavour they born he too like woman.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Emmanuelhector(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
small romance, they don spread legs. tufia
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Enemyofpeace: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
This flavour sef. He just dey dash useless girls pikin anyhow

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by nextstep(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
It appears somebody didn't learn from the Davido's accusers' experience.
She might be thinking "even if it's two days in cell, at least small change must drop for Christmas, maybe somebody will take me out to eat after my small fame"

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
Someone is about to trend again ooooo
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by tiger28: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
ikezuora4689:
If this is true....then flavour have lost all respect I have for him....he don fall my hand by banging this kind of babe.... wetin me wey no be celebrity no fit bang.......if this kind girl off cloth for my front...I swear my body no go react ..... nothing sweet me pass Clean babe without spot for body

Upload your pic and let's see how look! She is Human being! Too much Teenagers plenty here.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by lasheun: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
Igbo demon grin

no stress yourself for DNA, the gender and the girl face shows Flavour is actually the father of the baby plus the small girl is pretty, if it had been Oshiomole, Obaseki, akpororo that you take in for she might have given birth to what I can't described because this lady facial look is scary

flavour really have no taste to even have a romantic discussion with this lady not to talk of sex

Sex?
Shey you know how she take package herself that night for back stage whey come make flavour eyes enter her?.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by ylaa(f): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
Did flavour tell you he wanted a child from you? Am sure it was a one night stand. As much as I love that lil girl, you went too far. It was entirely your own decision to keep the pregnancy. You can't trap a man with pregnancy, flavour for that matter. If he had agreed with you and later leave you to cater for the baby alone that is understandable but in your case na u want to keep baby. So carry your cross alone and park well make I see better story read.
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by safarigirl(f): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
joey150:

I don't understand some of you sometimes.

Again, how is this woman "pathetic"?

She has made a claim, and if indeed Flavour had sex with her and got her pregnant, he owes a responsibility to at least his daughter.

In saner climes, once a woman makes such claim, the man is legally binded to submit himself for a DNA test.

Flavour can sue her for defamation or whatever if indeed she's seeking cheap fame through his name.

To think that you are a woman, and would brandishly and ignorantly call another woman 'pathetic' over her claim to get the 'supposed' father of her child to take care of his daughter, is sad and actually pathetic and annoying on your part.

It is pathetic that she went to have sex with a man who isn't her husband, a man who is a renowned prostitute, to what end? Was she expecting marriage? Or is she one of those pathetic women that are looking for a man to be the source of their livelihood

No clime is really sane, so nothing like saner climes.

People should not put themselves in certain situations knowing the consequences. Was she raped? Why will she open her legs for Flavor? What kind of irresponsible human beings litter the earth today?

Flavor will not submit himself for a test, and even if he does, it guarantees her nothing. She should go and ask the estranged mother of Davido's alleged second child what she's going through.

She is too old to subject herself to this humilation, a 33-year old woman chasing a man around for a child he probably knew nothing about.

As a woman, I know not to subject myself and my innocent child to public ridicule in this manner. Let us not pull gender cards to defend utter stupidity and carelessness.

Even in the sane climes, it is still pathetic. That is why nobody respects baby mamas in any part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by davidtemi(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Why flavour go bleed dis kind village girl nah.
If dey never Bleep b4 she no go talk like dat.

Rubbish for flavour
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by sylve11: 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
AuwalYusuf812:
dey look alike.....flavour can not escape this.....

na so. grin grin cool
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by joey150(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
safarigirl:

It is pathetic that she went to have sex with a man who isn't her husband, a man who is a renowned prostitute, to what end? Was she expecting marriage? Or is she one of those pathetic women that are looking for a man to be the source of their livelihood

No clime is really sane, so nothing like saner climes.

People should not put themselves in certain situations knowing the consequences. Was she raped? Why will she open her legs for Flavor? What kind of irresponsible human beings litter the earth today?

Flavor will not submit himself for a test, and even if he does, it guarantees her nothing. She should go and ask the estranged mother of Davido's alleged second child what she's going through.

She is too old to subject herself to this humilation, a 33-year old woman chasing a man around for a child he probably knew nothing about.

As a woman, I know not to subject myself and my innocent child to public ridicule in this manner. Let us not pull gender cards to defend utter stupidity and carelessness.

Even in the sane climes, it is still pathetic. That is why nobody respects baby mamas in any part of the world.

No clime is really sane? Hello.... Really? That aside.

I never said the lady was right to have sex with Flavor. That is very besides the point

The child has been born, your whole moral values are water under the bridge at this point.

My take is simple, she has the right to call out Flavor if the daughter is indeed his.

Also, Flavor is at the very least morally obligated to take care of the child if he is the actual father.

Davido and the likes are only taking advantage of the broken social system we have here.

Truth be told, in a "saner clime" once the lady can prove that the daughter is Flavor's via a DNA test, he'll have to pay child support wether he likes it or not.

Besides, they both had consexual sex, why you are choosing to bash only the woman, and not Flavor, completely eludes my understanding.

Like I said, your initial reply was unwarranted. You can choose to disagree with the actions she has made in the past, but there's nothing "pathetic" and "annoying" about what she's doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by tojahh(m): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nvc078:
Hahahaha
Hustle ooo make people dey impose children on u

Hustle kee you dia.

How many dem don impose on Dangote

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by virago(f): 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
safarigirl:
She should have opened her brains before opening her legs.

It Is only the child I feel pity for, she has come to this world by no fault of hers.

Flavour adopted a whole human being with zero blood ties to him, why would he cast away his daughter?

This woman is pathetic and annoying. However she got into Flavor's bed so that she could get pregnant, she should find her way back there and snatch DNA sample.

She doesn't need to "snatch" DNA samples , the onus lies on Flavour to submit himself for testing and if it is found he isn't the father then she bears the total cost of the procedure and any legal action levelled against her by Flavour , however , if Flavours turns out to be the father then he'll pay for the total cost of the procedure and also for child support ( even the ones he's missed )

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by shadrach77: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
macphilip:
though I can't see any resemblance of Flavour in the innocent little girl.
maybe DNA test can prove otherwise

You are silly sir. The resemblance between Flavour and the girl is very clear. Please visit an optician
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by virago(f): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
joey150:

No clime is really sane? Hello.... Really? That aside.

I never said the said lady was right to have sex with Flavor. That is very besides the point

The child has been born, your whole moral values are water under the bridge at this point.

My take is simple, she has the right to call out Flavor if the daughter is indeed his.
Also, Flavor is at the very least morally obligated to take care of the child if he is the actual father.

Davido and the likes are only taking advantage of the broken social system we have here. Truth be told, in a "saner clime" once a lady can prove that the daughter is Flavor's via a DNA test, he'll have to pay child support wether he likes it or not.

Besides, they both had consexual sex, why you are choosing to bash the woman, and not Flavor, completely eludes my understanding.

Like I said, your initial reply was unwarranted. You can choose to disagree with the actions she has made or in the past, but there's nothing "pathetic" and "annoying" about what she's doing now.

I'm just equally dumbfounded at her replies , she made look like it is not "pathetic" for Flavour to sleep with a woman he's not married to. What is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander , I do say the obligation is more on Flavour not to sleep with her

1 Like

Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Renforce:

Smh! The fact that you couldn't find the sarcasm in my post clearly shows your level of comprehension. Ogbeni fly
fu ck you!!
Re: Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Kingsley10000:
cheesy na flavor pikin o
%1000000000 grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform / Tiwa Savage Working The Perfect Backside Out At The Gym (Pictures) / Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.