Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" (54453 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Legendguru: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
oh
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Kingrefreshed: 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus took to her snap chat page to share a deep message to married couples saying that she wants her own man but if God gives her your man, she won't argue with him.

Is this a good prayer point or wish?

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-want-my-own-man-but-if-god-gives-me-yours-who-am-i-to-argue-eniola-badmus-says/

Now that's a reallllll niggaaaa. She's a street hustler. If you come around her with your fancy man. She got rustle am comot for your hand. Man Rustlers!
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Offpoint: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
lefulefu:
luminious and offpoint oya come an apply grin
grin This organization is too old for me to work in it...
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
ojuu4u:
Any lady who meets good man, that brings money home and ready to settle down with her in this Buhari regime,I congratulate her.
I was with 2 teenage girls yesterday, scared & astonished when they were *lamenting how difficult to have stable relationship, if ladies of 20yrs were lamenting ,I imaging ugly experiences ladies 30+ would have been subjected to
so dem toke makinwa,tonto dike,halima abubakar,cossy and co how are they coping then?
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Offpoint:

grin This organization is too old for me to work in it...
grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by TruthSpeaker: 3:26am On Nov 28, 2019
NAH THIS ONE WHEN BE LIKE transgendered DEY TALK?
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Jakama90(m): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2019
festacman:
Eniola Badmus please leave God out of the mundane life and the sublunary pleasures you have CONSCIOUSLY chosen in exercise of your freewill.

Nothing unclean approaches God'd glory for He is thrice HOLY!
Talking of cleanliness, no one can approach God. Even you .

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Megaideas(f): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2019
Onuku!
You're grossly irresponsible
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Kinikini: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
I suppose we see things differently. Goodluck

KingSatan:

My Friend say the truth and stop being a hypocrite or should i say, STOP MARKETING YOUR IGNORANCE ON THE WEB SPACE!

This is the 21st Century.

Lekpacious Bose did something about hers and now she looks much better.

In the nearest future, this lady can no longer walk unaided.

She will live her live in pains and agony.

SAY THE FVCKING TRUTH MR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) / Prince Ned Nwoko Celebrates 59th Birthday Today Amidst Wide Global Commendation / Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.