Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" (54467 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Kudirat Ogunro: I Want My Husband To Have Side Chicks / Eniola Badmus: "I Need To Fornicate Aggressively" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Jaqenhghar: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
More like if your man is foolish enough to leave you for me...
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Centcanada: 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nothing when musa no go do for Lagos.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Sabicleaners: 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2019
cheesy Lol
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Princelyon247(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
Nollywood Actress, Eniola Badmus took to her snap chat page to share a deep message to married couples saying that she wants her own man but if God gives her your man, she won't argue with him.

Is this a good prayer point or wish?

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-want-my-own-man-but-if-god-gives-me-yours-who-am-i-to-argue-eniola-badmus-says/

Fear who never collect

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by ud4u: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Husband snatcher
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Rolex66: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
VillagePipu:
This fat thing that looks like those small suzuki buses.
I expect sensible comments from her, not all these nonsense.

Guy, you are wicked!

Small Suzuki Buses .... lmao

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Godhatesodomy: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wow

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by DJInfluence: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:

Body Shaming someone who already knows she has a problem? Instead of telling her the truth, you choose to hide behind the keyboard and peddle lies just to be counted among the righteous.

Oh! Because i told you to do the impossible right. You know too well that this lady needs to set her priorities straight. SHE NEEDS TO SHED SOME FATS!

But i know you will rather continue living your life as an Ass Licker because the person in question is a woman. If it were to be the opposite, i know what you would have done.

Maybe you are hoping she will LOOK AT YOUR POST AND FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU, AND THEN YOU BOTH LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER (Just as she portrays in her movies).

Retarded Simpleton. angry

lol.... when a brain is not developing in the same pace as the rest of the body, then the result is what you see above. Grown up child, grow up. I have better things and reasonable comments to read so please shift. Na beg we dey bey mumus
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
See stupidity. How could you ascribe the attribute of unrighteousness to God? God is Divine and won't give you another person's wife or husband.

Go ask some demons, principalities, powers and wickedness in high places to hand you profanity in the spirit of symbiosis and Senergy. You are apparently one of them.

Abeg go cover madness for pot jor
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by JBArokonkwo1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
festacman:
Eniola Badmus please leave God out of the mundane life and the sublunary pleasures you have CONSCIOUSLY chosen in exercise of your freewill.

Nothing unclean approaches God'd glory for He is thrice HOLY!

Oga deputy Jesus.... nothing unclean approaches God yet the first sin recorded in the Bible was from where God was.....Lucifer rebelled in heaven. Jealousy started in heaven and yet u claim nothing u clean is in heaven.
God sent evil spirit to torment Saul more than once and again u still claim nothing unclean comes from him.....
U see ur life outside?

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by woleabayo(f): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
olosho in the making ooo in Tenni Voice...I LAUGHTER
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by jahsharon: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
greatmarshall:
Juliet Ibrahim come and see o

An hippopotamus can not snatch Juliet The Queen Ibrahim's wife. Don't compare FC Barca to Kano Pillars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by oochi123(f): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Chai! Nairalanders with Badt mouth.. If your matter enter here, it is finished.. Eniola, He will surely come..
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by awetaiye2015: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
GOD is not an author of confusion...
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Thatssobeyonce(f): 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Who wld want a hippo LOL
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Pauldollars(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2019
Eniola Badmus. Always spewing trash

Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by gotnel: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
There is no need of saying she will take over another woman man.

It is naturally alright and well allowed for a man to keep two or more women as his own.
We men of today's society are just playing safe by wanting to keep mistresses instead of wives.

It's biblical and natural for man to keep two or three even more women as wives and take responsibility over their lives..
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by adedehinbo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
festacman:
Eniola Badmus please leave God out of the mundane life and the sublunary pleasures you have CONSCIOUSLY chosen in exercise of your freewill.

are you fighting for God? Eyan yokozuna
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Realfrankie(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
God can never do such
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by brainhgeek(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
festacman:

Righteously poetic sense
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by sammhi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
festacman:

No uncleanness in a man marry two wives ..better than having her as a mistress...
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Jeromejnr(m): 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
festacman:

Amen.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Xisnin(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
KingSatan:
angry angry

SHEPOPOTAMUS

DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR WEIGHT BEFORE ASKING FOR A HUSBAND.

You are a mad boy.
Start from your family, how many women and men are obese?

How many do you call names every time you see them?

Are you even yourself?
Who knows the number of diseases you are battling with.

I know you feel excited talking trash online as a nobody but you
are just too dumb to realize the consequence.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by abbey621(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
People are so ignorant they fail to see that it goes both ways. If a wife is so careless that she ignores her husband or even cheats on him to the point that he is now seeking another woman, that is God's way of evening things out. All you religious desperados should at least consider this angle before bashing her. So many women have thrown away their husbands all in the name of career, flashy things and so on, if God truly intended one man to one woman surely widows won't get married again, surely divorcees are going to hell grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by BilltheDON(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Okay

Check in for your plain and pattern, senator materials
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Abimbola198212: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Go and line up
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Amalekki: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
God is God. He can do anything anytime anywhere anyhow.
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by CrownPrincehawk(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
Badmus want to stylishly drag God into her husband snatching biz, no way
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by saxxyb: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
sonnie10:

She didn’t say husband.
Another person’s boyfriend is not a sin, it is called finding favor or unmerited grace.
Trash
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by Cantonese: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Happyguy201:
Same woman said she doesn't need a man forward 2019 she's needs a man from God . When age catch up with women them go humble . So who is going to marry bob risky

"Who is going to marry bob risky"?
Oh you can marry him...sorry "her".
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by SolarHub(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
See your life
Re: Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?" by nasbiafra(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2019
please can someone tell me who is this eniola badmus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Suwe: How I Became Crippled After My NDLEA Encounter / Wizkid Shows Off His Car Collections Worth Of 1.1billion (photos/video) / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.