Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) (42527 Views)

Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo) / Man Sexually Harasses Daughter Of Thomas, House Of Representatives Member / Passenger Sexually Harasses Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
sad sad sad sad sadwho are these shameless pedophiles we keep hearing about?
Don't they have children? angry angry angry
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Eroms4life17(m): 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
So that small girl done know wetin be prick. Na wa ooooooo. Why did they not interview the man so the story can be balanced? I work with kids. You cannot believe 100 percent what they say. I will say a proper investigation be carried out to ascertain what's really going on. But some men wicked sha oo!!!!
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by webngnews: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
hmmm
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Frankest20(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Na God catch am
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by jahsharon: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Same thing Buhari did to Aisha

Zombies will not talk about it too

You mean what Emeka Ojukwu did when he married his friend's daughter Bianca. A girl whose naming ceremony he attended. You people are shameless.
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by ZombieTERROR: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
jahsharon:

You mean what Emeka Ojukwu did when he married his friend's daughter Bianca. A girl whose naming ceremony he attended. You people are shameless.

How old was Bianca when she got married ?

Shame on you my Muslim friend
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
He should be set ablaze
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by tiwiex(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Uhmm..... From The way this girl is talking,its obvious she's very smart..... Hope there's no foul play somewhere?

Let the appropriate body investigate properly... Or another innocent man is convicted
Nothing to investigate. She is a minor. Are you suggesting she approached the man and requested to be touched? Please, she is a minor and it is the job of an adult to be responsible. How could you even suggest that?
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Auxigen(m): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nawa oo
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Playermayweda(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
This ajah area wey we dey live, nothing you no fit sea, na even badore this stuff happen self which no far from my place, God protect us from all these lunatics leaving with us oo

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 12:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Eroms4life17:
So that small girl done know wetin be prick. Na wa ooooooo. Why did they not interview the man so the story can be balanced? I work with kids. You cannot believe 100 percent what they say. I will say a proper investigation be carried out to ascertain what's really going on. But some men wicked sha oo!!!!

Yes she knows what a dick is cos she had responsible parents that may have given her the sex talk and told her what inappropriate touching is. She is 8 yrs old, she's supposed to know.
Idiot
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Eroms4life17(m): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes she knows what a dick is cos she had responsible parents that may have given her the sex talk and told her what inappropriate touching is. She is 8 yrs old, she's supposed to know.
Idiot
All you said was right but then u spoilt it by insulting me. Thank you very much for that.
If not that we live in a corrupt time, i really do not subscribe to giving children this kind of information too early in life. They are kids and i want them to enjoy their innocence.
But then you don't go around calling people names now. You can do better
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2019
CEONAIJATUBE:
Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile Always Sexually Harrasing Her At Greenville Estate, Ajah (Video)

When the young girl was asked what the man always do to her she said, He has tried many time to put his hand inside her as* but she always runs since then he has been disturbing her…

This happened around Greenville Estate badore, Ajah.

Hear what the girl said…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ullCfD2RehE

https://nasonaija.xyz/2019/11/27/little-girl-rescued-from-pedophile-always-sexually-harrasing-her-at-greenville-estate-ajah-video/

I stand against evil but the way things are going in this kwantiri.

Soon men will be going to jail because a lady said after inducing herself with Kai Kai, ogogoro and beer... Said a man touched and molested her. (lies).

Nigerians and African love to copy.

But we copy oyibo wrongly!
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Codes151(m): 9:42am On Nov 28, 2019
Northerners are not commenting o
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by dlevi(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2019
Someone with lighter should burn that his prick so that next time he'll flee away from such act
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by dlevi(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Someone with lighter should burn that his prick so that next time he'll flee away from such act
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by sharena(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
JUST PUT HIS BALLS ON A GRINDING STONE AND HAMMER ONE OF IT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THAT IS MY TAKE ON THIS MATTER

VERY ANYHOW HUMAN MEN EVERYWHERE TRYING TO DAMAGE LIL KIDS WHEN THERE ARE BROTHELS EVERYWHERE TO QUENCH THEIR SEXUAL URGE
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Eroms4life17:

All you said was right but then u spoilt it by insulting me. Thank you very much for that.
If not that we live in a corrupt time, i really do not subscribe to giving children this kind of information too early in life. They are kids and i want them to enjoy their innocence.
But then you don't go around calling people names now. You can do better

Too much info where?

There's nothing wrong with teaching your kids about boundaries. Teach them their private parts are for them only and they should speak up if any one touch them appropriately, man or woman.

No wonder so many adults get away with child molestation cos the parents never taught them boundaries.
The kids grow up to later realise how they were done dirty. They speak up as adults and you all think they're lying.

Also, the girl is 8. She's perfectly eligible to have the sex talk as some girls go through puberty at that age.

Their body changes from a kid to adult, so why not teach them about sex?
Re: Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) by Eroms4life17(m): 5:02am On Nov 29, 2019
1Sharon:

Too much info where?

There's nothing wrong with teaching your kids about boundaries. Teach them their private parts are for them only and they should speak up if any one touch them appropriately, man or woman.

No wonder so many adults get away with child molestation cos the parents never taught them boundaries.
The kids grow up to later realise how they were done dirty. They speak up as adults and you all think they're lying.

Also, the girl is 8. She's perfectly eligible to have the sex talk as some girls go through puberty at that age.

Their body changes from a kid to adult, so why not teach them about sex?

Ahhhhh typical woman. I know u are really sorry how u started calling me names upandan but don't have the courage and it's okay. I accept your unsaid apology even if u will still not admit. �
And yes u have spoken well knowing that some female children enter puberty quite early and also knowing the corrupt times we live in. But i think we especially( mothers) do not spend time in training boys to show respect for the woman's body. They feel girls need that attention more. I think this is incorrect. The orientation of an average man today is too bad. Thinking that he owns the body of a woman he's not married to and they now extend it to kids. That's why we see child molesters everywhere. Parents should do better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Student Killed At Party He Organized For Girlfriend / Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting / Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.