Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo (31632 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / Police Officer Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze At His Home / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by BilltheDON(m): 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Bad

Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by chinedumoooo: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jobless people commit suicide.
Jobbed people also commit suicide too.
Why?
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by alexola20(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Otunbastevo:
See what Buhari cause? b4 d end of this miserable 4 yrs, I wonder how many people will remain.

Pls if you are ready to commit suicide, I would like to know asset you have , so for me to be a beneficiary.. Asset niooo, no be liabilities oo, I take God beg u ooo......
I doubt if you ain't total liability to Nigeria sef
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by kingjrofficial(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
We don't take suicide victim serious when they start lamenting
every body lament, but not all act foolishly to their laments

Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by aspiring44: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
We don't take suicide victim serious when they start lamenting

Until the deed is done .

The force that engages the mind is always very strong . it will come like tsunamin and rattle the mind
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
kingjrofficial:
every body lament, but not all act foolishly to their laments
Hahahhaha, you talking like a kid bro.. I pray we should experience such problems in our heart.. there some that, you will think that no one will understand you and no one will be there to try to hear u out ... some run mad coz of this...may it not be our portion Insha Allah
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2019
Blood go flow very well in this Ember time......Nevertheless I pray for the Safety of all my family members
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Purplekush(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
VillagePipu:
End his life and go to Heaven.

When he reaches Heaven and discovers suicide is a sin, what would he now do?

plot twist... he died and went 6 ft down because he is fvckin dead, ma nigggga.

real niggarrs enjoy life on earth with zero expectation about grooving in hell or heaven.

because real niggarrs know that shit is a myth
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by ahaz: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
sweetonugbu:
This next level is very very tough on Nigerians.
yet the Mr next level is seeking for r third term
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Duggedised12(f): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
alexola20:
A big deal for Mr.A might be a beer parlour talk for Mr.B.
People are different.
hence my question, just like people are more susceptible to psychosis due to schizophrenia.
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by VillagePipu: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
Purplekush:

plot twist... he died and went 6 ft down because he is fvckin dead, ma nigggga.

real niggarrs enjoy life on earth with zero expectation about grooving in hell or heaven.

because real niggarrs know that shit is a myth

With this your jaundiced grammar, you can't enter Heaven or Hell. Na that 6 feet you go dey, make your English no go off fire for Hell.

1 Like

Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by sweetonugbu: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
ahaz:
yet the Mr next level is seeking for r third term
we sidon de look.
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
Buhari's Next Level.....We warned the zombies
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Godhatesodomy: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wow
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by TRIGITIS: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by bisi16(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Dem never see anything. The courses (including mine) being placed on their heads will catch up with them one at a time. Ndi oshi!
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by jom28gy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
police caused it
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Bigseven(m): 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Mr man speak 4 ya self. [s]
Otisker:
Why is this post here? Op don't you know that nairalanders enjoy the death of uniform men.
RIP[/s]
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by seangy4konji: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Another one bite the dust.
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Sholaco: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Well, thank God he didn't use the gun on innocent people before taking his own life....we thank God. undecided
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by AgentNairaland(f): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
To Be Free From Frustration Pray To Your God To Take Buhari's Life As He Did To Abacha
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by orion7: 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
shogsman:

Continue, when armed robber come to your street to wreck havoc I will see where you will go afterwards.
oga shut up. police dey stop armed robbery ?
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Suicide is not an option

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by webngnews: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
ohhh
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by alizma: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
Duggedised12:
Is there any possibility that some people are more susceptible to depression and suicide than others? Cos it is said he was about to be promoted, to think there are people below him who are still holding on.

There are a lot of things that frustrate a man than lack of money. Think of it, an average nigerian police officer doesn't have life of his own. He is in the east while his immediate family members are in far north. Do you know the joy that comes with your son or daughter dashing out, shouting daddy welcome each day a man returns home, do you know how good it feels you are Honey and your woman is readily available or the joy that follows your ability to call your woman some minutes to 4 and say, I will like to eat this particular food today and just like magic, you get home and on the table is what you asked for.
Obviously he seems to have lost all this and embraced by the thought of who warm his wife's bed every night, who his children could be calling daddy, more so he has been confine to 6ft by 6ft walls called security post which also served as his bedroom, dining doom, dressing room, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by firfinch(m): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Duggedised12:
Is there any possibility that some people are more susceptible to depression and suicide than others? Cos it is said he was about to be promoted, to think there are people below him who are still holding on.

He's probably not aware of the promotion. This is why it is important to make plans known to beneficiaries, to avoid things like this.

1 Like

Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by supercase1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ah which this guy dey check point now dey collect he for no remember suicide ,grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family / Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms / Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.