Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo (31634 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / Police Officer Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze At His Home / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Buffalo2(m): 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ori buru lona orun. Awon alayee baje gbogbo
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by bizzibodi(m): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
The Law of karma in action.
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Lugianostar(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
Was he tired of the Next rated Level he endorse!!!

Wake him to see Buhari off in 2023 o!
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by jaxxy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2019
Always watch ur utterances what u say continuous has an effect on u and the course of ur life. Why not say/confess Ure a Billionaire instead whether u believe it or not rather than the negative.

Smtmes it’s better to keep mute that saying extremely negative things to urself. The tongue is powerful. If u keep saying the negative it will happen the hidden truth is same applies with saying positive things.
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by hardbody: 11:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
shogsman:

Continue, when armed robber come to your street to wreck havoc I will see where you will go afterwards.

Armed robbers are more human than the police.

That one don collect baddest person money, the culprit swear for am. Later police will be shouting juju no dey penetrate uniform. Why would he choose to die at the point he is about to be promoted
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Viper231: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Thunder fire your soul for hell fire. Stupid idoit
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Purplekush(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2019
VillagePipu:

With this your jaundiced grammar, you can't enter Heaven or Hell. Na that 6 feet you go dey, make your English no go off fire for Hell.

Mr superstitious-grammatical-correct-i-wanna-go-to-heaven-when-i-die man, if you like tell a chemical joke, you still won't get a reaction with your weak-ass punchline
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Marshalemmy(m): 1:48am On Nov 28, 2019
Life is so so difficult especially in naija but suicide is not an option. RIP
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Duggedised12(f): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2019
firfinch:
He's probably not aware of the promotion. This is why it is important to make plans known to beneficiaries, to avoid things like this.
But there are people way below him who are not even considering suicide. In my personal opinion i think some people's serotonin levels decrease more than others when exposed to the same level of stress which makes them more prone to depression. Same way some people are more prone to psychosis than others.

1 Like

Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by firfinch(m): 7:18am On Nov 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
But there are people way below him who are not even considering suicide. In my personal opinion i think some people's serotonin levels decrease more than other when exposed to the same level of stress which makes them more prone to depression. Same way some people are more prone to psychosis than others.

True. Religious leaders have a lot to do. Those teachings to restore hope and courage in times of trouble and most importantly leaning on God when trouble comes. May God help us.
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by Duggedised12(f): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2019
firfinch:
True. Religious leaders have a lot to do. Those teachings to restore hope and courage in times of trouble and most importantly leaning on God when trouble comes. May God help us.
in my opinion religious leaders are the biggest contributing factors of this menance.

This so called religious leaders have given people false hope that all they have is to hid behind the Illusion of that hope. You tell people that all they have do is pray hard enough and all their needs and wants will be met. Infact i hate testimony time in these churches,it makes you think oh well maybe i dont pray enough ,maybe i should add more fasting. Lol. No God is coming to miraculously wave a magic wand ,but people have been made to believe and become frustrated and deluded when it doesn't work out.

What we need is more attention to mental health. How many therapist and psychologist are known to Nigerians? Many Nigerians believe you have to be raging mad to visit a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2019
Too bad
Re: Paul Joseph: Police Officer Commits Suicide In Imo by winniecurtis: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2019
I can t kill myself I can t kill myself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms / Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) / Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.