Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family (31616 Views)

Vikings Cultists Invade Police Station In Delta To Free Member, 7 Arrested / Little Boys Hawking Pure Water (Photos) / Picture Of Yahoo Plus Boys Doing Their Rituals Beware. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Chinekepikin: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
A Nigerian guy was left speechless after spotting a little boy who does bricklayer work to help raise money to support his family in Delta State.

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/little-boy-spotted-doing-bricklayer.html?m=1

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Chinekepikin: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Watch Full Video HERE.

See reactions below,

1 Share

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Newznow: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Chai this small pikin don blow be dat, celebrities would be rushing to give out some mille to them

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by KingAzubuike(f): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lazy boys. When I was their age I did more rigorous tasks. I trekked from ikotun to egbeda everyday to and fro just to make ends meet.

10 Likes

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Michaelkings: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Seconds to comment
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Investmentfreak: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Glo network self
Just because the sim is in my phone! grin

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by amaniro: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
One day na one Day. Our politicians will give account.

2 Likes

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Faceville: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Failed leaders.. failed country... failed future.

13 Likes

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Thousands of their age doing more than this. Make we contribute money for them again?
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Onlinealaba(m): 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Have seen things i cant comprehend, no matter how we want to shy away from reality this young boy doesnt deserve this a product of a failed country . poverty is a disease which every young person must fight to secure a good future for themelseves and their generation..i pray help comes his way ..Things hard bro is juat glaring here

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Kharol1234: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Family? Wife and children or father, mother and siblings wich 1... God bless his hustle...
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by olas24u(f): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
13% state o
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by mrkings84(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
So why bring it here??

Hope it's not what am thinking..?
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
we all had our share of struggles but I feel so much pain when I see a kid in such condition while their
Mates are in school... So painful. No one deserves to be an illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Bigseven(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
LTC
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
Farm work would have been better than this manual labor. Ideally kids shudnt do this to support adults for crying out loud.

4 Likes

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by anambraamaka: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
angry
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by mightyhaze: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Child labour,..where the parents ?

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Adebowhales(m): 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
ALMOST every Nigerian child has a story to tell.

Yet they will always be cheated during the PAY.
I almost died that year while doing Labour job inside the rain.

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Nebuchadnezar: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Lazy boys. When I was their age I did more rigorous tasks. I trekked from ikotun to egbeda everyday to and fro just to make ends meet.
i worked at a bakery at the age of 12,13,14 every holidays I'll go to fill the month with work at bakery and get paid

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Michaelkings:
Seconds to comment

Lol Seconds kor Hours to comment ni
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Another viral video aimed at bashing Gov.Okowa while Buhari is up their in Abuja fvcking everybody hardcore.
Nonsense and APC

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Before-He-becomes-a-man. The-companies-he-keeps-will-ruin-his-whole-Heartedness&Large-Heartedness.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by HitSong: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nigeria is doomed

In a state that gets the highest FG allocations monthly...

What a shame.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Darevofpeace(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Do you still trek now?
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by samfishbone1(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:
buy no be the boy swear for u to dey trek na... why vex for the boy and u think say na im dey do u dat time... last time I saw u,.. u still trekking, so nothing changed

1 Like

Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by pedroiyke: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
I remember the first day I do this work, I sick seriously come later use the money wey i realise take buy drugs.From that day, I swear never to do am again.
Re: Little Boys Doing Bricklayer Work In Delta To Raise Money To Support Family by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Beheaded In Elele, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Oluwatosin Michael Fatunmbi Kills Driver, Buries Him In The Bush / Dr. Olufunmilayo Ogunsanya Exonerated Of Rape Accusation By UK Medical Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.