Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. - Phone/Internet Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. (46921 Views)

Clean UK Used Gionee S9, 4gb Ram, 64gb Available For Sale At Donbaba, Price; 33k / Uk Used Gionee M6 Plus, 4gb Ram, 64gb Rom, 6020mah Battery, Price; 38k / Brand New: Gionee M7 Power 4gb Ram + 64gb Best Price Anywhere!!! (63k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by SCOOPERJEF(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by SCOOPERJEF(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2019
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Flytime: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2019
williams2600:
This isn't the First time they are doing this sorry guys

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-asia-india-39074037
they actually delivered few unboxtherapy made a review about it "the $5 smartphone".
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by johnshagb(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
SCOOPERJEF:
can you see the screenshot of what that guy just posted about paystack.as it is those that paid with paystack are safe because the money has not been delivered to zappo the payment is still stuck at paystack. wether this is scam or not no body knows. but bringing mmm into this is dumb and again it is a risk. if it comes good then fine if it doesn't it will be painful but life goes on. after all mmm crashed but people that lost a lot of money are still living their lives . Living in Nigeria itself is a risk

correction : Some of the people that lost money committed suicide. That's the kind of event i'm hoping people avoid. Not hating on anybody

PEACE

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by johnshagb(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
pidginenglish:
Oga park well...during d mmm affair 16yr old girls were busy cashing out 6figures monthly; across 24months and posting testimonial videos in terrible english. Ur free to lounge in ur comfort zone and cuddle ur analysis paralysis...Mr gramaticoligynisationalism; until oppurtunities wave u gud bye.

Calm down my brother. You are hailing someone who cashed out on a fraudulent scheme? Same scheme that rendered a lot homeless, depressed, indebted and even death? . How low can the moral decadence go in this country?

5 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by SCOOPERJEF(m): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2019
johnshagb:

correction : Some of the people that lost money committed suicide. That's the kind of event i'm hoping people avoid. Not hating on anybody

PEACE
ok bro
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by saint2ace(m): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2019
johnshagb:

Calm down my brother. You are hailing someone who cashed out on a fraudulent scheme? Same scheme that rendered a lot homeless, depressed, indebted and even death? . How low can the moral decadence go in this country?

You just spoke my mind, I've been following this thread for awhile now and am amazed at how people enjoy taunting a perceived misfortune. Have we lost our conscience that we all wish ourselves ill.

If anyone feels it was a bad business choice, I believe u should make ur point and hold ur peace, not rub it in people's faces and tear the little shred of hope they have remaining.

Let's be cautious in our uttrances. Decorum should be our watch word.

Peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Chuksteric(m): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
saint2ace:

You just spoke my mind, I've been following this thread for awhile now and am amazed at how people enjoy taunting a perceived misfortune. Have we lost our conscience that we all wish ourselves ill.

If anyone feels it was a bad business choice, I believe u should make ur point and hold ur peace, not rub it in people's faces and tear the little shred of hope they have remaining.

Let's be cautious in our uttrances. Decorum should be our watch word.

Peace
It's really sad.. There are lots of people that I never expected to act that way . Nigerians wishing their fellow countrymen bad..

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by saint2ace(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
Chuksteric:

It's really sad.. There are lots of people that I never expected to act that way . Nigerians wishing their fellow countrymen bad..

It's unbelievable but unfortunately becoming a trend, even with the most religious of us. We have people dying every day in our country, some even in our families and we act unconcerned. But let a popular idiot die abroad and we flood our social media pages with enconiums to someone we don't even know and who doesn't care if we live or die.

Nigeria my motherland I hail thee, let the pains and the tears of our heroes past not be in vain.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by MostBlessedOne: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2019
pidginenglish:
Correct guy, i like honest people. I hope i'll be d one to do u "NTOI" at d end. tongue grin
no wahala bro...make we see we go tell the other person "Ntoi" at last.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
Who's attacking who...i carey nife con ya haus okwaya?? I simply said mind ya biznes oga shoboleyoke
D4donnn:

Ok o after the insult somebody rained on me I've learnt to mind my biz on nl , oga file your complaint , I'm even scared to say I wish you success . I'm going to comment on what I like , and when I like though , you preordered for the phone does not give you exclusivity or one kind right over and above persons when use simple logic decipher for theirselves say this is a bogus offer . Channel your energy face zzapo , no they attack people , we no they there when you place your order
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Eheheh...torrylekeplasas. When u learn some truth u go sabi d right person to handcuff. Moral decadence ko, moni decadeup niii...schmeww!
johnshagb:

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
Countdown has began since after 21days...so ur still leading...by how many days sef?? Congratulations so far sha! Wetin u dey drink make den dey serve u dey go??
MostBlessedOne:
no wahala bro...make we see we go tell the other person "Ntoi" at last.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2019
Come...who u dey support?? Choose a side sharpaly
saint2ace:

It's unbelievable but unfortunately becoming a trend, even with the most religious of us. We have people dying every day in our country, some even in our families and we act unconcerned. But let a popular idiot die abroad and we flood our social media pages with enconiums to someone we don't even know and who doesn't care if we live or die.

Nigeria my motherland I hail thee, let the pains and the tears of our heroes past not be in vain.
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2019
Choi....so some people we ki densef ontop of zzapo fone. grin grin grin
johnshagb:

PEACE

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by D4donnn: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
pidginenglish:
Who's attacking who...i carey nife con ya haus okwaya?? I simply said mind ya biznes oga shoboleyoke

I did and , commenting on a phone that has no direct connection to you falls withing the parameters , they here they reply everybody...
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by MostBlessedOne: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
pidginenglish:
Countdown has began since after 21days...so ur still leading...by how many days sef?? Congratulations so far sha! Wetin u dey drink make den dey serve u dey go??
oga mi, abeg just give me one cold bottle of orijin with one small alomo to join am

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Chuksteric(m): 2:53am On Jan 01, 2020
Happy new year my people.. I pray that all our expectations are not in vain
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Jskelly11: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2020
Jan 1st 2020 and zzapo never bring our phones, mehn this people zzapo us oooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Jacobx007: 8:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmm, this is what Brodashaggi has to say about Zzapo deal

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Lexusgs430: 8:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Jacobx007:
Hmmm, this is what Brodashaggi has to say about Zzapo deal

What more can he say........ Zzapo paid him for the skit, hin don chop Zzapo money......

Do we blame Papi Luwe, for the forum saga (for those old enough to remember)........ cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:31am On Jan 01, 2020
Ejiphill09:

Yeah You are right, I placed order too but its with amount I can forfeit without much stress. People I dey pity if it turns out bad is people that placed like 2-10 orders

And those of us that order more than 10pcs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2020
seriousthing:
the only reason I ordered for this device was because paystack is involved.
With paystack involved, I cannot loose my money.

Correct. Same here. Paystack is like PayPal.
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by iamoyindamola(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2020
seriousthing:
the only reason I ordered for this device was because paystack is involved.
With paystack involved, I cannot loose my money.
naso as if you knew paystack was involved if you didn't proceed to payment

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by johnshagb(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jskelly11:
Jan 1st 2020 and zzapo never bring our phones, mehn this people zzapo us oooo. grin

Better to accept reality, smile and move on than live in denial like some of your folks here grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by MostBlessedOne: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
wetin dey happen for dis thread naa..abi d new year don make all of una soft ni, nobody talk anything about zzapo today..wetin dey happen naa, abi everybody don forgive and forget ni??

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Jacobx007: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2020
No news from Zzapo, Customer care numbers no longer connecting, Facebook page no longer responding to inquiries, na wa oooooooo
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Stevengold(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
cheesy zzapo

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 4:01am On Jan 03, 2020
Mostblessed! Correct guy...Oya send me ya address make dem deliver ya origin and alomo in 21days. grin
MostBlessedOne:
oga mi, abeg just give me one cold bottle of orijin with one small alomo to join am
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Mckandre(m): 4:16am On Jan 03, 2020
Jacobx007:
No news from Zzapo, Customer care numbers no longer connecting, Facebook page no longer responding to inquiries, na wa oooooooo
in harry B's voice
" Zzapo zzapo zzapo
onye neme mma zzapo" grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by MostBlessedOne: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2020
pidginenglish:
Mostblessed! Correct guy...Oya send me ya address make dem deliver ya origin and alomo in 21days. grin
na inside buhari room for aso rock I dey live, deliver d drinks there, I go get am.
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2020
Dis guy like jagajaga argument sha...
D4donnn:

I did and , commenting on a phone that has no direct connection to you falls withing the parameters , they here they reply everybody...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

My Experience With Clubkonnect / Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.