Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

My Experience With Clubkonnect - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / My Experience With Clubkonnect (50156 Views)

Clubkonnect Failed To Credit My Wallet / Beware Of This Site (www.clubkonnect.com) / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Clubkonnect by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2016
Hello all,
I came across this website clubkonnect.com,
They promised cheaper airtime, data bundle, etc
I am however a skeptic so I decided to buy N200 airtime and paid N180 using my ATM Card,
and surprisingly, it worked!!!!! grin
They offer things like discount on recharge card and databundle,
they have option to fund your account using airtime, bank deposit etc.
The thing is I want to start using this website full time for my recharge and data purchase,
Who else has any experience with this website?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by ladyF(f): 5:58am On Sep 03, 2016
optimusmind:
Hello all,
I came across this website clubkonnect.com,
They promised cheaper airtime, data bundle, etc
I am however a skeptic so I decided to buy N200 airtime and paid N180 using my ATM Card,
and surprisingly, it worked!!!!! grin
They offer things like discount on recharge card and databundle,
they have option to fund your account using airtime, bank deposit etc.
The thing is I want to start using this website full time for my recharge and data purchase,
Who else has any experience with this website?

You better flee if you like yourself. I don't know why Nairaland keeps displaying their ads. After paying, they will claim they didn't see your payment, that's how it drags. Several calls with your own credit, WhatsApp messages. If you want to have peace of mind, leave ClubKonnect for lawma. angry

Just search for them on nairaland, you will see all their nefarious activities. Say NO to Club Konnect, awon ole.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2016
ladyF:

You better flee if you like yourself. I don't know why Nairaland keeps displaying their ads. After paying, they will claim they didn't see your payment, that's how it drags. Several calls with your own credit, WhatsApp messages. If you want to have peace of mind, leave ClubKonnect for lawma. angry

Just search for them on nairaland, you will see all their nefarious activities. Say NO to Club Konnect, awon ole.

Hello ladyF if you have any issue with us please let us know so we can resolve it, also provide your CK id so that we can investigate... but if you insist of calling us scam please provide proof on how we scammed you .. because we noticed you have been going about the forum defaming our business
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Hilux101: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2016
In all honesty, I have bought data from them numerous times and everything was perfectly fine though it took longer to process during weekends which is totally understandable.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Hilux101: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2016
clubkonnect:

Hello ladyF if you have any issue with us please let us know so we can resolve it, also provide your CK id so that we can investigate... but if you insist of calling us scam please provide proof on how we scammed you .. because we noticed you have been going about the forum defaming our business
Sisi bring proof let everybody see na. If you don't have proof, why defame someone's business because of your own assumptions
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by ladyF(f): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hilux101:

Sisi bring proof let everybody see na. If you don't have proof, why defame someone's business because of your own assumptions
Hmmm accusing me of defaming ClubKonnect without proof ke? At a point, a friend I was ranting to asked me to create a thread and call them out here on NL. But did I do that? No!

If you guys want screenshots, I can give you. I still have the WhatsApp chats, the screenshot from my mobile banking I sent to them of the transfer, I can screenshot my call log so you see the number of times I called them and the number of times they didn't pick!!!

Even use the search button on NL, you will see several complaints. We cannot all be lying, can we? You can imagine the shock on my face when I decided to search for them. At that time, I had already paid and had to carry my cross of not doing my due diligence.

https://www.nairaland.com/search/club%20konnect/0/0/0/1

Maybe they will change for the better.... A rebranding will not be a bad idea at this point, the integrity of their brand is very questionable.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by temitopeking(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
honestly, i have been using clubkonnect now since last year, they are real and customer friendly.
prompt and quick service, even when there is system error they rectify ASAP
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Fruitfulmum: 1:01am On Sep 16, 2016
They are real for sure. No issue.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Fruitfulmum: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2016
ladyF:

Hmmm accusing me of defaming ClubKonnect without proof ke? At a point, a friend I was ranting to asked me to create a thread and call them out here on NL. But did I do that? No!

If you guys want screenshots, I can give you. I still have the WhatsApp chats, the screenshot from my mobile banking I sent to them of the transfer, I can screenshot my call log so you see the number of times I called them and the number of times they didn't pick!!!

Even use the search button on NL, you will see several complaints. We cannot all be lying, can we? You can imagine the shock on my face when I decided to search for them. At that time, I had already paid and had to carry my cross of not doing my due diligence.

Maybe they will change for the better.... A rebranding will not be a bad idea at this point, the integrity of their brand is very questionable.

Madam, please provide evidence that they scammed you. All the whatsapp screen shot , et al...

So that we all can see Biko...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Freetech: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
clubkonnect:

Lady F is absolutely correct because I am hacing the same experience now. On Thursday afternoon I paid 2k for transaction 645681 and 647046 @ gtb Mokola. Few hours later 1k was credited to my wallet out of the 2k. I went to ur whatsup to complain providing all evidences and even copy of deposit slip used but no response up till 24hrs later when i sent text message to their line. THEN some1 promise my account will be updated within 24hts. It is more than 26hrs now. My wallet is still not updated nor did they respond to whatsup message. I called to speak with Victor but immediately I raise the issue he cut off the phone and switch off. SO HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS IF NOT A SCAM. Tell me how a payment of 2k become 1k. If it was an error and not fraud why was the correction not made since Thursday. See my deposit slip from bank. I ADVICE ALL TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER. Mod pls take this to front page and stop their ad. CLUBKONNECT IS A FRAUD.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Freetech: 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=clubkonnect post=49379330]

Hello ladyF if you have any issue with us please let us know so we can resolve it, also provide your CK id so that we can investigate... but if you insist of calling us scam please provide proof on how we scammed you .. because we noticed you have been going about the forum defaming our business[/quoteLady F is absolutely correct because I am hacing the same experience now. On Thursday afternoon I paid 2k for transaction 645681 and 647046 @ gtb Mokola. Few hours later 1k was credited to my wallet out of the 2k. I went to ur whatsup to complain providing all evidences and even copy of deposit slip used but no response up till 24hrs later when i sent text message to their line. THEN some1 promise my account will be updated within 24hts. It is more than 26hrs now. My wallet is still not updated nor did they respond to whatsup message. I called to speak with Victor but immediately I raise the issue he cut off the phone and switch off. SO HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS IF NOT A SCAM. Tell me how a payment of 2k become 1k. If it was an error and not fraud why was the correction not made since Thursday. See my deposit slip from bank. I ADVICE ALL TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER. Mod pls take this to front page and stop their ad. CLUBKONNECT IS A FRAUD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by werthy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Clubkonnect should be called to order

I am yet to. Recieve the data i purchased since dec 4th 2015

i whatsapp tired, called, but since i am in ib, o belive we go finish matter for them office one day....

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:

ladyf we will be very happy if you share the screen shot here, so everyone can see and also to help us investigate and offer you a full refund if you did not receive your data/airtime your purchased from us. Dont forget the saying that a problem shared if half solved
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Freetech:

Lady F is absolutely correct because I am hacing the same experience now. On Thursday afternoon I paid 2k for transaction 645681 and 647046 @ gtb Mokola. Few hours later 1k was credited to my wallet out of the 2k. I went to ur whatsup to complain providing all evidences and even copy of deposit slip used but no response up till 24hrs later when i sent text message to their line. THEN some1 promise my account will be updated within 24hts. It is more than 26hrs now. My wallet is still not updated nor did they respond to whatsup message. I called to speak with Victor but immediately I raise the issue he cut off the phone and switch off. SO HOW ELSE DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS IF NOT A SCAM. Tell me how a payment of 2k become 1k. If it was an error and not fraud why was the correction not made since Thursday. See my deposit slip from bank. I ADVICE ALL TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER. Mod pls take this to front page and stop their ad. CLUBKONNECT IS A FRAUD.

sorry for the mixup, your wallet has been credited with the outstanding. the error was due to the fact that you included two transaction id in your payment slip and we only credited one and erroneously omitted the second one. You were only credited 1,000 naira because each id has a value of 1,000

To avoid such error, we advice you generate just one transaction id per payment.

thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Freetech: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
clubkonnect:

sorry for the mixup, your wallet has been credited with the outstanding. the error was due to the fact that you included two transaction id in your payment slip and we only credited one and erroneously omitted the second one. You were only credited 1,000 naira because each id has a value of 1,000

To avoid such error, we advice you generate just one transaction id per payment.

thanks

Thanks for resolving this. However, clubkonnect need to work on her customer relation. How can one explain away this error with paying for 2 transaction at once, when all info was fillef on deposit slip. NOTE this occur on Thursday afternoon but was not corrected untill I raised the issue here on Saturday afternoon. I spent time on whatsup,went extra mile to upload copy of deposit slip and all info necessary yet no response. I also sent a text, all to no avail. Then the annoying part was calling and the person I was speaking with cut off and switched off the phone. It all appeared as a well set out process to frustrate me from pursuing getting the 1k balance. How can you take 1k out of 2k, what do you suppose the balance of 1k is for? a dash?

Meanwhile, the guyCK33565 that refer me to you have not receive the benefit of referral. I duly filled his id when I was registering but as usual, another error is reported.

THANK AGAIN.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Freetech:

Thanks for resolving this. However, clubkonnect need to work on her customer relation. How can one explain away this error with paying for 2 transaction at once, when all info was fillef on deposit slip. NOTE this occur on Thursday afternoon but was not corrected untill I raised the issue here on Saturday afternoon. I spent time on whatsup,went extra mile to upload copy of deposit slip and all info necessary yet no response. I also sent a text, all to no avail. Then the annoying part was calling and the person I was speaking with cut off and switched off the phone. It all appeared as a well set out process to frustrate me from pursuing getting the 1k balance. How can you take 1k out of 2k, what do you suppose the balance of 1k is for? a dash?

Meanwhile, the guyCK33565 that refer me to you have not receive the benefit of referral. I duly filled his id when I was registering but as usual, another error is reported.

THANK AGAIN.
Definitely D 1k is not a dash as I explained earlier it was an omission due to human error. Also i will like you to know that we use a software for crediting ur wallet when u pay to our bank and it is designed to take one transaction Id per payment and not two or more as you did.
Lets take a scenario that we encourage our customers to input multiple id per payment and a customer decides to pay 15,000 by generating 15 different transaction Id of 1,000 each for that payment like you did. U may not understand the implication of such action until you consider that we currently process over 2,000 transactions daily (every 24 hours) it therefore means that we have to process ur payment alone 15 times instead of once.
I also notice that u purchased Airtel airtime even before we credit the outstanding. Hope u got it instantly and no complaints about that. As we offer the fastest delivery of data compared to any other seller in the country. All our airtime(mtn,glo,airtel,etisalat) and data(mtn,glo and Airtel) delivers instantly in 1-5sec and etisalat data takes about 2-5min because of extra steps required to send it. (except when the mobile operator is experiencing a network issue that it would take longer and u know that is definitely beyond our control)

Ur friend that refer u will get a commission only when u upgrade ur account to VIP. So it is not an error because when I checked ur account u are still a free member

Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
werthy:
Clubkonnect should be called to order

I am yet to. Recieve the data i purchased since dec 4th 2015

i whatsapp tired, called, but since i am in ib, o belive we go finish matter for them office one day....

we are so sorry to hear that, please provide us your login id so that we can investigate and give you a full refund if you did not get your data. we would be glad if you could come to our office accept our sincere apology thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by werthy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
clubkonnect:

we are so sorry to hear that, please provide us your login id so that we can investigate and give you a full refund if you did not get your data. we would be glad if you could come to our office accept our sincere apology thanks

Ok, will do, will see if i can still get the infos,

Our whatsapp convos have been deleted during whatsapp update but i will try and loging,

I. Still have some screen shot and payment details on my phone
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
werthy:

Ok, will do, will see if i can still get the infos,

Our whatsapp convos have been deleted during whatsapp update but i will try and loging,

I. Still have some screen shot and payment details on my phone

Pls ur payment details and login will do just fine.

Thanks for the prompt response
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
ladyF:

Hello Ladyf, it been over a month since we asked u to provide proof of how we scammed u and suddenly u went silent, whereas u went about creating different thread calling us scam. It is ur hard earned money, so provide proof of how we scammed u so we can make a full refund. I think we should learn to say things as they, if u do not like our service just say so rather than call us scam
Will not be surprised that you got the data/airtime u purchased but yet u took it as a job going from one thread to another calling us ole, thief e.t.c as u have refused to provide evidence we employ u once again to desist from defaming our business. Cos we don't know what u stand to gain to bring us down. It is a free world, If u want to start ur own data business Pls do without first trying to kill own own business.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by olaolaking: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
clubkonnect:

Hello Ladyf, it been over a month since we asked u to provide proof of how we scammed u and suddenly u went silent, whereas u went about creating different thread calling us scam. It is ur hard earned money, so provide proof of how we scammed u so we can make a full refund. I think we should learn to say things as they, if u do not like our service just say so rather than call us scam
Will not be surprised that you got the data/airtime u purchased but yet u took it as a job going from one thread to another calling us ole, thief e.t.c as u have refused to provide evidence we employ u once again to desist from defaming our business. Cos we don't know what u stand to gain to bring us down. It is a free world, If u want to start ur own data business Pls do without first trying to kill own own business.
It looks like you are dodging the allegation here. Ladyf accusation was that after payment, data was not sent and she has to spend so much on calling.
I also have an encounter where I wanted to make a confirmation and I have to go through whatsapp but no response.
Presently, I have been expecting my data to be credited since yesterday but it has remained on pending since. I was expecting it to be addressed this morning but now just there.

I won't be in a rush to use next time.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by cybernaut(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2016
Dey hve neva failed me i bought airite,,data wit dem and still remaining wit them all is going well.
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by olaolaking: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2016
cybernaut:
Dey hve neva failed me i bought airite,,data wit dem and still remaining wit them all is going well.
I have also used on few occasions. But sometimes, it takes long before data is given
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2016
olaolaking:

It looks like you are dodging the allegation here. Ladyf accusation was that after payment, data was not sent and she has to spend so much on calling.
I also have an encounter where I wanted to make a confirmation and I have to go through whatsapp but no response.
Presently, I have been expecting my data to be credited since yesterday but it has remained on pending since. I was expecting it to be addressed this morning but now just there.

Yes u just said it as it is. We delayed that does not make us a scam and does not give her the right to go about the forum calling us thief, if u don't get D data/airtime u paid for simply ask us to redo it or request a refund. U should realise dat data business has to do with network dat is often beyond our own control if the mobile operator have issues. As I said earlier what does it profit u to bring another man business down?

As for ur data, it on pending because of network issues. And we have provided a cancel button on every order that is on pending to allow u cancel and get a refund If u are unable to wait till the network improves.
Provide ur login ID If u need further assistance on ur issue. Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
olaolaking:

Yes u just said it as it is. We delayed that does not make us a scam and does not give her the right to go about the forum calling us thief, if u don't get D data/airtime u paid for simply ask us to redo it or request a refund. U should realise that data business has to do with network and it is often beyond our own control if the mobile operator have issues. As I said earlier what does it profit u to bring another man business down? It's like using a a bank ATM after which ur account is debited and it did not dispense cash. Does that make the bank a scam? Or give u the right to go to every tv/radio station in d country calling them scam and defaming their business? We should learn to tell things as they are, if u don't like our service just say so without labelling us a scam. Cos from my research a scam is someone who takes ur money without the intention to provide service.

As for ur data, it on pending because of network issues. And we have provided a cancel button on every order that is on pending to allow u cancel and get a refund If u are unable to wait till the network improves.
Provide ur clubkonnect login ID If u need further assistance on ur issue.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by olaolaking: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
clubkonnect:

Yes u just said it as it is. We delayed that does not make us a scam and does not give her the right to go about the forum calling us thief, if u don't get D data/airtime u paid for simply ask us to redo it or request a refund. U should realise that data business has to do with network and it is often beyond our own control if the mobile operator have issues. As I said earlier what does it profit u to bring another man business down? It's like using a a bank ATM after which ur account is debited and it did not dispense cash. Does that make the bank a scam? Or give u the right to go to every tv/radio station in d country calling them scam and defaming their business? We should learn to tell things as they are, if u don't like our service just say so without labelling us a scam. Cos from my research a scam is someone who takes ur money without the intention to provide service.

Provide ur clubkonnect login ID If u need further assistance on ur issue.
You still have not addressed my concern here. Most of the complaints people have against you is that your customer service is very poor. There may be mistakes here and there. But good customer service will cool the tension. Yet you never mentioned that or address that. You are just keen to justify yourself that you are not a scam. It may be true. But how do you want me to feel if I made a payment and no data is allocated. Yet your customer service refuse to respond to the complaint. So I should be the one to preach to myself or use Google to know why I have not been credited.

This your business Bros. Don't blame anybody here. Blame your poor customer service
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Walexz02(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
Freetech:

THANK AGAIN.
I don't understand why ladyF is calling them scam
I am their customer and i can tell you their services are swift and on point.
Only thing is there customer care service, it's poor, very poor! And if you don't treat your customers well no matter how good your services are it will be taken as nothing.
Although i have made plenty transactions with them which were very successful, however, my 1000 mtn airtime disappeared sometime and i tried to trace it out but their customer care both on WhatsApp and offline frustrated me....
I have referred more than 20 person to their website

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
olaolaking:

You still have not addressed my concern here. Most of the complaints people have against you is that your customer service is very poor. There may be mistakes here and there. But good customer service will cool the tension. Yet you never mentioned that or address that. You are just keen to justify yourself that you are not a scam. It may be true. But how do you want me to feel if I made a payment and no data is allocated. Yet your customer service refuse to respond to the complaint. So I should be the one to preach to myself or use Google to know why I have not been credited.

This your business Bros. Don't blame anybody here. Blame your poor customer service

U made a complaint about not getting ur data here, why did u not go from one post to another calling us scam. Do not try to defend Ladyf or jump to conclusions without first reading all D post she made about clubkonnect being scam. And as for our Customer Care we are improving daily. Show me the company in Dis country or elsewhere that have a perfect Customer Care. We currently process over 2,000 transactions daily so there is bond to be issues. Our Customer Care reps are humans an as such could make mistakes. I can assure u even multi-billion naira companies with all their resource do have issues too.
U posted an issue here about not getting ur data, and we tried to assist and we will continue to do that for every customer. But when a customer have issue rather than letting us know the issue and working with us to resolve it but prefers to defame our business just to show the world that they can kill someelse business. Then u begin to ponder "if man was God"
So before u come to her defence, do ur research properly

I hope u got the data u purchased if not provide ur login ID and the affected number so we can resolve it asap
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by clubkonnect: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2016
Walexz02:

I don't understand why ladyF is calling them scam
I am their customer and i can tell you their services are swift and on point.
Only thing is there customer care service, it's poor, very poor! And if you don't treat your customers well no matter how good your services are it will be taken as nothing.
Although i have made plenty transactions with them which were very successful, however, my 1000 mtn airtime disappeared sometime and i tried to trace it out but their customer care both on WhatsApp and offline frustrated me....
I have referred more than 20 person to their website
Thanks for the kind words. Sorry about ur Mtn 1000 airtime. Pls provide ur clubkonnect login ID and the affected number so we can resolve it asap.
Thanks
Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by Koleman(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2016
clubkonnect:

Thanks for the kind words. Sorry about ur Mtn 1000 airtime. Pls provide ur clubkonnect login ID and the affected number so we can resolve it asap.
Thanks
pls have been a member of your company since 2015 and have enjoyed it so far. noticed some changes lately. mtn data no longer has 250mb and 500mb pls reintroduce it coz its helps and is very useful. also wud like to know about membership upgrade to reseller status. how is it different from VIP?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Clubkonnect by visacarina: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2016
I wish I can see them in person or no there office. Cos it hurts me when I call everyday since on the 15th of last month so solve an issue I have with them. They keep giving me stories and it makes me go mad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money) / Dollar Hike : Current Android Phones And Tablet Prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.