Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. - Phone/Internet Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. (46714 Views)

Clean UK Used Gionee S9, 4gb Ram, 64gb Available For Sale At Donbaba, Price; 33k / Uk Used Gionee M6 Plus, 4gb Ram, 64gb Rom, 6020mah Battery, Price; 38k / Brand New: Gionee M7 Power 4gb Ram + 64gb Best Price Anywhere!!! (63k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by D4donnn: 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kallmerb:
rather than writing rubbish you should be thanking paystack ok.. Some people lost over 100k on this ordering over 15 pieces at their store.. U were not the smarter only lucky that the payment medium had helped ... Assuming paystack claim they made payment what will you do..

Thank your God.. This is not a calculated risk or wise business decision.. Its a matter of greed and bad thinking

Well done sir leave make he they form zzapo ambassador abi premier investor

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by yetunsbay(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2020
D4donnn:

I still remember this when your evident gullibility was still running haywire , but lo and behold you’re still acting tough now that all ye cynics , we got our money back we’ll you should thank your lucky stars , but what I wanna ask what about those persons that paid directly to zzapo that have no remote possibility of a refund , no body cares about you or your actions , this was a scam and it reeked of it right from the start any intelligent person could have deciphered it , but no o , the so called cynics we are only interested to see you people make losses , like I no get better thing to do with my time and life . I just pity the persons who paid directly to zzapo , because from all I see y’all are just concerned about yourselves , best wishes though , muchias gracias
Guy ! If you sabi anyone wey pay to zzapo directly , tell them to visit area F for lag for their refund

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by yetunsbay(m): 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kallmerb:
rather than writing rubbish you should be thanking paystack ok.. Some people lost over 100k on this ordering over 15 pieces at their store.. U were not the smarter only lucky that the payment medium had helped ... Assuming paystack claim they made payment what will you do..

Thank your God.. This is not a calculated risk or wise business decision.. Its a matter of greed and bad thinking
if u via their go area F with evidence. No one is losing money
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
D4donn,
I wont insult u...
I was at the zzapo office sometime ago during the promo and i did saw people paying directly and getting reciepts of payment, so i won't argue that fact.
Also, i saw the fone with my two korokoro eyes and i took it from the only male attendant i met and browsed it for a while (u may read my earlier post on dat). I saw d phone and loved it shikina.

Now to all those who Paid directly at Zzapo office, i have one quote to share with you...

"I NEVER LOSE, I EITHER WIN OR I LEARN"
- Mandiba

Next time "READ BETWEEN THE LINES"...and if ur guts says go, by all mean go ahead.

If you win, celebrate ur win if u lose, learn ur lessons and move on with ur life, there will come more oppurtunities for future wins. ECCLECIASTES 7:14

"Verily, with every difficulty there is relief. Verily, with every difficulty there is relief." THE HOLY QURAN Chapter 94, Verse 5–6.

Sincerely i prefered to have the fone than the money...Fπ€K the money.
But if i still need the damn fone, at least i know whr to get it.

D4donnn:

I still remember this when your evident gullibility was still running haywire , but lo and behold you’re still acting tough now that all ye cynics , we got our money back we’ll you should thank your lucky stars , but what I wanna ask what about those persons that paid directly to zzapo that have no remote possibility of a refund , no body cares about you or your actions , this was a scam and it reeked of it right from the start any intelligent person could have deciphered it , but no o , the so called cynics we are only interested to see you people make losses , like I no get better thing to do with my time and life . I just pity the persons who paid directly to zzapo , because from all I see y’all are just concerned about yourselves , best wishes though , muchias gracias

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Kallmerb Karllmerb,
Y bodi con dey peper u so??

Tnk paystack 4 what?? For doing their job?? Oga! Paystack has a standards, do ur research and learn abt about their modus operandi online...oh sorry, ur too lazy for dat....ok call someone u know at d company to school a bit...abi u no get airtym okwaya??

This is always my problem wit all of u 1995 set Naijans, u people will never take tym to read and comprehend...whr in my play play writeup did i tell u i am smarter?? Ihan!

Finaly, Kindly post ur evidence of the set of people who ordered 15 pieces of zzapo fone and lost over 100k.
Oga! i don't deal with "dey sey den sey"...there is a term in my line of profession (when u must prove a fact) it goes like this: "SHOW ME". now let me add my own ending..."OR GeriF∆€Karaherenikor"

Kallmerb:

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oga Jung i taya O....see me see epistle Oooooo grin

Me i sha go talk my own...
Oya folo me dance Fela song small

�I no go gree
make my broda no see zzapo fone
Make i no taaaalk
La LaLa La La La��

Jung:

Everything you typed is Okoto meow meow.

Mouth like Razor blade on top beer money grin
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Did i lose tym??...E concyn u??

Oga i get 2 itel already wetin i wan take anoda wan do??

And speaking of system failure...i dont have an inside source, if i did i'd have posted their pics wit a bloody nose to satisfy all and sundry grin...anyways
I made that comment cause i took my time to understand d concept they tryna work out. If only they knew such won't work here dat easily. But like i said anyone who understands dat concept of dropshipping, should try it but set up a great system to make it work, and be smart in selecting those who u put on ur team, dont just give investment moni to some slowpoke who thinks, bringing one BBN house mate is all in all.

Y am i wasting my tym wit u sef??

D4donnn:

No offense but there’s nothing being smart about investing in a company and an offer , like this crap . It’s simply gambling , you didn’t loose your money but you most definitely lost the time you wasted and value you expected .

And you actually believe there was actually a phone omg , they there no go buy itel with that money grin they see imaginary zzapo system failure or are you speaking From information you got from a credible inside source grin
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Who dey pointing dis wan finger??
All dis shudren sef...ihan!

Wan day wan dey sha dey wi launch app wey go fit dey Launch Slap fron fone.

My finger ki u dia...schmeww!

Timileyin1234:

Who send to go buy am. No dey point finger for here
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 11:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Don't mention jawé my padi scooperjef...more wins in future.
Waka jeje my bro!

SCOOPERJEF:
God bless you too bro even though things didn't go as planned for us.
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
D4donnn wetin i do u naa??...na only me u see??
Abi e ri olorun! Egbami

KALMARB oya bring dat olive oil ontop d shelf...and both of u bring ur head hia let me cast out dat demon called unecessary beef.

D4donnn:

Well done sir leave make he they form zzapo ambassador abi premier investor
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
...and most of dis yeye pipu calling us names, dey all bet on football O! Even bet on BBN house mates.
Y can't yall just mind ya biz nori olorun...

If i dey bar dey shack my bear and u bring out ya bet naija printout wey long like towel wetin be my own?? Na my moni??
I simply focus on my beer and enjoy watching d match. if u chop ur game gud 4 u... if u lose...shebi na ur moni.

Wetin be my own to dey preach bet naija pipu re liable to die yung...e consyn me??

Every man is free to choose, wat part dey wish to folo...e no consyn u.
U play futubol bet...i play mmm
Abeg dey ur dey, make i dey my dey, efribodi dey den dey.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by dazzy4real(m): 2:29am On Jan 19, 2020
Since 8th of January I'm yet to get a refund after i received 2 maill messages of refund in processing. I only got for one the remaining one is still pending. I have messaged paystack no reply both on Twitter .
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Timileyin1234(m): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2020
pidginenglish:
Who dey pointing dis wan finger??
All dis shudren sef...ihan!

Wan day wan dey sha dey wi launch app wey go fit dey Launch Slap fron fone.

My finger ki u dia...schmeww!
Who be ur children. Hope u no run comot from Yaba
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by SCOOPERJEF(m): 10:54am On Jan 19, 2020
pidginenglish:
Don't mention jawé my padi scooperjef...more wins in future.
Waka jeje my bro!

you get time to dey reply Na just to look and pass

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by pidginenglish(m): 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oya post ya birth certificate...see me see dis Atlanta 96 Olympic pikin O!
Timileyin1234:

Who be ur children. Hope u no run comot from Yaba

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Kardking: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
So, I contacted Paystack with the payment details and here's their response....
After I got the 1st mail including the email of zzapo, I mailed zzapo. Waited for days. Before contacting them again and they came up with the 2nd response.
Mailed GTBank and look at what GTBank got to say.
Anyone got an idea on how to go about this?

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Jung(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Kardking:
After I got the 1st mail including the email of zzapo, I mailed zzapo. Waited for days. Before contacting them again and they came up with the 2nd response.

Money don enter fire.
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by natsuDragneel: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2020
"when something seems too good to be true, it usually is"
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by saint2ace(m): 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2020
Seems everyone has gotten their refund since the thread is cold.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by dazzy4real(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2020
saint2ace:
Seems everyone has gotten their refund since the thread is cold.

I'm yet to get my second refund.

Please i got this message while sending them series of messages , how genuine is this?

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by saint2ace(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Kardking:

Any developments so far?
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by saint2ace(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
dazzy4real:

I'm yet to get my second refund.

Please i got this message while sending them series of messages , how genuine is this?

Hmmmm this is serious. Guess people just took they're losses and moved on
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by theoneJabulani(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Lexusgs430: 3:52am On Jun 07, 2020
saint2ace:

Hmmmm this is serious. Guess people just took they're losses and moved on

When monkey don run from zoo, who wan issue banana......... grin
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by saint2ace(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2020
Lexusgs430:

When monkey don run from zoo, who wan issue banana......... grin

Bros Na so oh, this is Nigeria where you can be legitimately scammed in broad daylight and no one will say or do anything, it's even funny that even more worrisome when they can collaborate with a payment solutions company as renowned as Paystack and even the company doesn't even worry about their reputation.

God help this country, we sha dey alright las las lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by RubiesBanking: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2020
grin

Just a reminder
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by saint2ace(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2020
RubiesBanking:
grin

Just a reminder

grin cool
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by MrBONE2(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2020
RubiesBanking:
grin

Just a reminder

grin grin grin
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by MacZrino: 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
grin

Lol, na so these people take chop people money like this.
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by saint2ace(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
MacZrino:
grin

Welcome to Naija, anything goes....
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Onnasucs1(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2020
MacZrino:
grin

hahahaha. Them scam people legitimately
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by RubiesBanking: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Experience With Clubkonnect / Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.