Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. - Phone/Internet Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. (46735 Views)

Clean UK Used Gionee S9, 4gb Ram, 64gb Available For Sale At Donbaba, Price; 33k / Uk Used Gionee M6 Plus, 4gb Ram, 64gb Rom, 6020mah Battery, Price; 38k / Brand New: Gionee M7 Power 4gb Ram + 64gb Best Price Anywhere!!! (63k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Onnasucs1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2019
pidginenglish:
Sell ur phone and book another ZZAPO...it will arrive in another 21days
you dey mad grin grin grin
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Mizik(m): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
pidginenglish:
Oga enough of the nonsense, the site is functioning and if u cant find a better way to scare people then go find something better to do with ur time.
Na so grin
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by iamoyindamola(m): 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
Mizik:
Na so grin
you acting immature considering you also sell phone.
We are always wishing others downfall or badluck nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Mizik(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2019
iamoyindamola:
you acting immature considering you also sell phone.
We are always wishing others downfall or badluck nawa oo
Not wishing anyone downfall or anything....
We'll see ....
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Kvngsizzy: 2:32pm On Dec 23, 2019
You all do not need to fear honestly, if they were scam, paystack wouldn't allow them to use their platform, and the likes of broddashaggi wouldn't have helped to advertise the product, they just got into the market, you can't expect everything to go as they planned, do you know how many people ordered for it, what I only fear for is that because of the large number of people that ordered for it, it might not get round everyone, and I know they should have a solution to that, let's give them this week to fix things, fear not my people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by ogasman(m): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nigerians badluck and negativity... Chai me am just observing the site... Waiting and calling cc.. It's still going

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by oladipo322(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
ogasman:
Nigerians badluck and negativity... Chai me am just observing the site... Waiting and calling cc.. It's still going
Wetin the customer care dey tell u
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Nigerians no get patience at all, that they said it will deliver in 21 days doesn't mean it will deliver in that exact 21 days

Give them the benefit of the doubt before you start tagging it a scam....

Ps: zzapo.com is still going through, and their social media accounts is still very much available.....

Scam don't work like this, let see how it unfold
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Ejiphill09(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2019
Mizik:
Not wishing anyone downfall or anything....
We'll see ....
Bro to be Frank I have known you for long and you don't suppose to be acting this way.
Let's be matured enough.
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by D4donnn: 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
Nigerians no get patience at all, that they said it will deliver in 21 days doesn't mean it will deliver in that exact 21 days

Give them the benefit of the doubt before you start tagging it a scam....

Ps: zzapo.com is still going through, and their social media accounts is still very much available.....

Scam don't work like this, let see how it unfold

If you know anything about scams then you'll know , that they do work exactly like that , trust me they could even release some devices for a few dozen persons so they could post it online and create some online buzz that will further attract unsuspecting victims , I'm not calling them a fraudulent company . All I'm saying is while you remain hopeful , don't try too vehemently to defend them , just pray and chill , while hoping for the very best . If it comes Christmas is set for those who made orders if it doesn't life goes on , best wishes though

7 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
D4donnn:

If you know anything about scams then you'll know , that they do work exactly like that , trust me they could even release some devices for a few dozen persons so they could post it online and create some online buzz that will further attract unsuspecting victims , I'm not calling them a fraudulent company . All I'm saying is while you remain hopeful , don't try too vehemently to defend them , just pray and chill , while hoping for the very best . If it comes Christmas is set for those who made orders if it doesn't life goes on , best wishes though

Defend? I am just being plain........ Mind you I did not order for the phone, I don't just see people tagging them scam for not delivering today, reasonable.......

As I said before, let wait and see how things unfold..... sooner or later we will all know whether it's scam or not

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by oladipo322(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Latest news from zzapo

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by D4donnn: 6:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:

Defend? I am just being plain........ Mind you I did not order for the phone, I don't just see people tagging them scam for not delivering today, reasonable.......

As I said before, let wait and see how things unfold..... sooner or later we will all know whether it's scam or not
Seem fair estas bien , it's alright

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by ribbit: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
oladipo322:
Latest news from zzapo
nonsense

but sounds fair.

they didn't put how to request for refund.

they are beginning to look like scam.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by oladipo322(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2019
ribbit:
nonsense

but sounds fair.

they didn't put how to request for refund.

they are beginning to look like scam.
If at the end of the week the order is not delivered as said, then a way for refund should be made available.
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2019
I pray that they will deliver by God grace,please if you can't wish others good its better to keep silent,One way or the other in our life we have loose some important things and I believe we all know the feeling, some one sweat and you just wish him to lose just like that,
I am a silent reader of this thread right from first page,assuming I have the money then I swear I would have also pay for the phone because I saw that as an opportunity to obtain a brand new phone for whole my life,But as person no fee afford na just to dey observe na.
I wish you guys all the best, may God give them the capacity to fulfill their promise and may He give you guys the patient to give them more time for not delivering in time..of course if you know Business especially in Nigeria they must be some challenges in the beginning...Typing from my Tecno Al86..

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Naijaarchive(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
Chai grin

If you love the phone you can order for it on aliexpress and banggoods... And it's PROTRULY V10S

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
I pray that they will deliver by God grace,please if you can't wish others good its better to keep silent,One way or the other in our life we have loose some important things and I believe we all know the feeling, some one sweat and you just wish him to lose just like that,
I am a silent reader of this thread right from first page,assuming I have the money then I swear I would have also pay for the phone because I saw that as an opportunity to obtain a brand new phone for the first time my life,But as person no fee afford na just to dey observe na.
I wish you guys all the best, may God give them the capacity to fulfill their promise and may He give you guys the patient to give them more time for not delivering in time..of course if you know Business especially in Nigeria they must be some challenges in the beginning...Typing from my Tecno Al86..
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
I am a silent reader of this thread right from first page,assuming I have the money then I swear I would have also pay for the phone because I saw that as an opportunity to obtain a brand new phone for the first time my life,But as person no fee afford na just to dey observe na.
I wish you guys all the best, may God give them the capacity to fulfill their promise and may He give you guys the patient to give them more time for not delivering in my time..of course if you know Business especially in Nigeria they must be some challenges in the beginning...Typing from my Tecno Al86..
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
I wish you guys all the best, may God give them the capacity to fulfill their promise and may He give you guys the patient to give them more time for not delivering in time..of course if you know Business especially in Nigeria they must be some challenges in the beginning...
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Timileyin1234(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
Yokolu yokolu kowatan bi iyawo gboko sonle oko yoke
That money no go pain some people, Na that 21days of waiting go pain pass

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by ogasman(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
This stupid non-tech girl made another video today but the phone was off throughout... I smell foul play this is protruly v10s rebranded as zzapomobile... Cheap build....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLzaieDctdA

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by adexdon(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2019
ogasman:
This stupid non-tech girl made another video today but the phone was off throughout... I smell foul play this is protruly v10s rebranded as zzapomobile... Cheap build....

protuly or Zzapo they should just deliver one first
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by mctfopt: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2019
ogasman:

Lol. You dey vex for this girl o. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by MacZrino: 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
https:// yalesurvey.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cOb1r5kI47wRmW9

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by chicksman9(m): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2019
Forget that girl no get sense

4 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by ogasman(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
mctfopt:

Lol. You dey vex for this girl o. grin grin
k

She suppose de sell make up or be tailor

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by ogasman(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
chicksman9:
Forget that girl no get sense

I just weak for her... Calling herself a tech-savy guru...

Can't turn on the phone and give review yet she was among the first to get the phone in Lagos launch

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by Mckandre(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2019
ogasman:

nd u think its wise to call her stupid? undecided
Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by emmy5050(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Zzapo is not a scam please! Just relax your order shall surely get delivered to you.
Just to be realistic with you guys, your orders may take a little longer but it shall be delivered.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by natsuDragneel: 3:48am On Dec 24, 2019
Local Man still actively following this thread

This might turn out good for everyone and everyone gets a "Happy Ever After"

OR

Musa is about to add to the list of things He has seen at the gate cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! New Zzapo Phone 4GB RAM+64GB Storage @ 8k. by ogasman(m): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2019
Zzapomoibile will deliver in time

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

My Experience With Clubkonnect / Iphones For Sale (Updated) / Convert Your Airtime To Physical Cash (Mobile Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.