Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc (598 Views)

Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student / Policemen Seen Counting Their Money After A Long Night At Work In Lagos / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by Made4naijaceo(f): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
Policemen seen assaulting an old man begging them not to go away with his motorcycle in Ebonyi State

A man being bullied by police officers in ebonyi state because he was pleading for his motorcycle

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5YOVu8HWbO/

source
https://www.made4naija.com/policemen-seen-assaulting-an-old-man-begging-them-not-to-go-away-with-his-motorcycle/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by Made4naijaceo(f): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
See more pictures

Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
One thing wey I know be say Nigerian Armed Men irrespective of the discrepancy in their nomenclatures no go die better ; the Police especially.

If you live in Lagos, you'll know Police assault is normal than life.

Whilst Nigerians tend to lean towards the opposite side of the law, nothing stop the policemen from simply impounding the bike without the pushes shoves and slaps rained at that poor fellow.
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by Made4naijaceo(f): 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Wetin dey do dis country na
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by slyfox35(m): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2019
There's no single upright police in Nigeria, what a waste
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by Bola146(f): 5:49am On Nov 28, 2019
I don't pity those mumu because they are already been cursed, I only pity their wives and their innocent kids
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by Made4naijaceo(f): 6:27am On Nov 28, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2019
Just imagine .... Igbo man vs Igbo Man. This people don take uniform separate us for life.

Because I wear uniform?? Hausa Man no go do this to old Hausa Man. Yoruba police self,no go wan end Bad to deal with Old man like this ?
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by odogwu190(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2019
I wanted to comment first but the level of unemployment in Nigeria is quite alarming I rest my case.....
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by Waakanda: 8:34am On Nov 28, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by vanida6: 10:34am On Nov 28, 2019
Give me commisoner of police for free i no go acept am sad i hate police undecided
Re: Policemen Seen Assaulting An Old Man Begging Them Not To Go Away With His Motorc by Made4naijaceo(f): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Killed My Childhood Friend. So Sad. / Slapped By Police / Watch: Video Of Police Officer Violently Beating And Stomping Woman In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.