Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost (2266 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic / Explosion Rocks NNPC Depot In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost by semasir: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
Millions of naira and lives were lost this evening as residents of Ajegunle in Ajeromi-Ifelodun LGA were sacked with gas explosion from a gas station within a street.

The explosion happened on Aduke Street where some residents reported that the gas attendant was receiving calls when it happened.

They were however rescued by men of the Lagos State Emergency Service who were called and responded though a bit late.

A nearby water producing company was also said to have donated its water tanks and others but it was not able to overpower the fire.

Video of the explosion here.... https://www.onews.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/twitter_20191127_211539.mp4

Story via... https://www.onews.com.ng/2019/11/gas-explosion-rocks-ajegunle-lives-millions-of-naira-lost/

Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost by immortalcrown(m): 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost by BeStroNG(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
K
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost by padi94(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lord have mercy on your children.
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost by Raysleek: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Where are lagos fire fighters
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost by realstars: 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Fire season
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost by semasir: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
They came and did their part later
Raysleek:
Where are lagos fire fighters
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
ha..my A.J city, dats where I was born and grew up.......thank God much life's was not lost...
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost by anonymuz(m): 1:50am On Nov 28, 2019
I'm always scared of using my phone in the kitchen
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost by Hoodbilonia: 7:32am On Nov 28, 2019
They do this always. Everyday. Infct i was close to one some days ago. Well since they dont care to listen ,i always light up when im getting into a filling station.who gifs a fuc,im in a/c.
Fill up my tank pls..while i continue smoking. We stay together,qe die together.
Its a daily ish at filling stations. Even whr they r doing alignment at filling station esp mobil,forte, they will run and bring phone to attendant while nozzle dey my car..
Na God dey save person
Re: Gas Explosion Rocks Ajegunle; Lives, Millions Of Naira Lost by Horus(m): 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS92hvJG34Q

What Caused The Ajegunle Gas Explosion That Has Left Many Injured In Lagos?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander / They Think They Can Do Whatever They Like”- Wande Coal / What Can I Do To Die When I Am Sleeping (don't Want To See Tomorrow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.