Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters (626 Views)

Exchange Between Sowore And Atiku's Spokesman Over Electricity Generation / Debate: Who Is Fit To Be A Leader Between Sowore And Nnamdi Kanu? / Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by globalresource: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2019
Please Why is Sowore still in detention even when two competent courts have granted him bail

While on the other side 978 bokoharam (blood sucking demons) fighters were released to the public

No insult pls?

Does this make sense at all?
Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2019
Those in doubt of the real intention of Mr President needs to see this!!!

Those still in doubt of the mastermind behind the importation of these terrorists can now see for themselves!

A country where a law abiding citizen is remanded in court and terrorists freed undecided

We need to wake up to realities

Imagine a state where half of these 978 bokoharam entered in disguise

Arm yourselves, in other words protect yourselves 24\7

Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by tolugar: 12:39am On Nov 28, 2019
Sai baba

List of those that will answer your questions

Those that campaigned for baba
Those crowds that matched out during their rallies
Those INEC officials
Those ballot box snatchers
Those that collected 5k and 3k during elections
Those without PVC
Those that sat at home during elections

Etc

1 Like

Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by Charleys: 1:02am On Nov 28, 2019
Sowore is more dangerous than the 978 Boko Haram fighters

Sowore is calling on a revolution while Boko Haram is calling for an end to Western Education.

I hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by gidgiddy: 1:19am On Nov 28, 2019
globalresource:
Please Why is Sowore still in detention even when two competent courts have granted him bail

While on the other side 978 bokoharam (blood sucking demons) fighters were released to the public

No insult pls?

Boko haram is of the North, Sowore is of the south. What did you expect?

1 Like

Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by tricksters: 1:20am On Nov 28, 2019
Don't you have Buhari's phone number ?
Freed boko haram suspect are now sucking Igbo blood ? Can we now say Onyema, suspected fraudster is a marauding scammer ?

I know say u no get sense but you can always lend that of any dog close to you whenever I desire commenting on NL.

globalresource:

No insult pls?

Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by helinues: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2019
@ op, any credible sources relating to the release of 978 BH fighters?

Thanks
Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by Difrent: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2019
globalresource:

No insult pls?

if you or your relative was falsely accused of being BH and have spent years in detention on false charges you wont be saying this. some of those guys have been in detention for years until the army was able to ascertain that they were indeed innocent.
to me no big deal that they were released while sowore is still in jail...they have suffered more that him, let him too suffer small.....even NK spent far more in prison than sowore has, so why the hoolabaloo..........wasnt this how the yall was shouting #freezakzaky while the man was chilling right next to the senate president .,where are the #freezakzaky mob today?theyve since realized their foolishness and moved on, i advise you get over this your foolishness on sowore matter and move on, sowore no send you
Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by 1shortblackboy: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2019
Nigeria does not make sense
Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by orion7: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2019
gidgiddy:

Boko haram is of the North, Sowore is of the south. What did you expect?
what's the diff between the north and sw

they re desame abeg
Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by Jengem: 7:21am On Nov 28, 2019
Charleys:
Sowore is more dangerous than the 978 Boko Haram fighters

Sowore is calling on a revolution while Boko Haram is calling for an end to Western Education.

I hope you understand.

As a master olodo, buhari is also against western education

The dumb bastar.d
Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by kwalangida: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
@ op, any credible sources relating to the release of 978 BH fighters?

Thanks
[/s]
Re: Between Sowore And 978 Boko Haram Fighters by globalresource: 8:16am On Nov 28, 2019
tricksters:
Don't you have Buhari's phone number ?
Freed boko haram suspect are now sucking Igbo blood ? Can we now say Onyema, suspected fraudster is a marauding scammer ?

I know say u no get sense but you can always lend that of any dog close to you whenever I desire commenting on NL.

You are very stupid

Can't you just drop a comment without bn insultive?? Despite the fact I said NO INSULT PLS. But still your genetic make up cannot Express itself without adding insults

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi State Govt. Reacts Over Protest By Topless Women, Reveals Next Action / TAMBUWAL For President 2023 / Tit For Tat: Jumoke Okoya-thomas Shuns Godmother, Kemi Nelson’s Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.