Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions (6172 Views)

Reps Query Water Resources Ministry Over N25m Borehole Cost / Senators, Reps Query NCC Over Secret Recruitment Of 300 Staff / Presidency May Take Over NDDC From Niger Delta Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by BuhariCarryGo: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2019
The House of Representatives has berated officials of the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs over alleged N62 million dubious financial transactions that are not documented or in the financial records of the ministry.

The ministry officials, led by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Didi Watson-Jack, appeared before the House Committee on Public Accounts yesterday.

They were asked to explain some payments made by the Commission to ‘’dubious’’ companies, and a N48 million for a training programme in Dubai in 2014, and N14m for the purchase of Smart and tablets phones without valid documents.

The ministry officials were invited by the committee based on an audit query raised by the Auditor General of the Federation for the 2014 financial year.

Speaking, chairman of the committee, Wole Oke informed that “there is no single receipt for the payments of air fares trip to and from Dubai, hotel accommodation, visas and what have you.

“We also discovered that the original company that made the submission for the Dubai trip was not the one the Ministry made the payment to.’’

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/reps-query-niger-delta-ministry-over-n62m-transactions.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by BuhariCarryGo: 6:22am On Nov 28, 2019
PDP Admin with their looting strategy what a shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by GOFRONT(m): 6:31am On Nov 28, 2019
Every Ministry get dubious transaction.....Na wao..

1 Like

Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by helinues: 6:32am On Nov 28, 2019
NDDC again...

Inhouse query
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by ACRI: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2019
Den of thieves

Even that house of reps committe is looking for a cut.

Make we hear word abeg. Is like this country need thorough investigation to check if it's not s SCAM!

1 Like

Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by SOPWriter: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2019
Pathetic! I hope one day, just one bright day, we will get it right.

Josh Writing Services

1 Like

Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by Kingrefreshed: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2019
BuhariCarryGo:
The House of Representatives has berated officials of the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs over alleged N62 million dubious financial transactions that are not documented or in the financial records of the ministry.

The ministry officials, led by the Permanent Secretary, Mrs Didi Watson-Jack, appeared before the House Committee on Public Accounts yesterday.

They were asked to explain some payments made by the Commission to ‘’dubious’’ companies, and a N48 million for a training programme in Dubai in 2014, and N14m for the purchase of Smart and tablets phones without valid documents.

The ministry officials were invited by the committee based on an audit query raised by the Auditor General of the Federation for the 2014 financial year.

Speaking, chairman of the committee, Wole Oke informed that “there is no single receipt for the payments of air fares trip to and from Dubai, hotel accommodation, visas and what have you.

“We also discovered that the original company that made the submission for the Dubai trip was not the one the Ministry made the payment to.’’

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/reps-query-niger-delta-ministry-over-n62m-transactions.html

That's what they wanted.

Now they're fully into the Niger delta and whatch as their magomago and jupiti unfolds
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by lawrenzooo: 6:49am On Nov 28, 2019
I hope we get it right someday as a nation!! Corruption every where from our pastors to the imams to our politicians everybody has learn one type of corruption or another.
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by money121(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by snitchbitch: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2019
lip service as usual
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by Ashawopapa001: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Inside Toto shocked
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by Hotzone(m): 6:52am On Nov 28, 2019
Niger delta, what about north east funds?

1 Like

Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by sirbegojay(m): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Good day my fellow nairalanders, please I need you help in paying for my house rent in school. I school in Federal polytechnic Oko. If you want any form of evidence I would provide. Please where I'm staying I pay 60,000. Please no amount is too small to help me.
God would bless you abundantly.

Adieme Chisom
GTBANK

If there's a need to contact me for any question, here is my number 09024241295

1 Like

Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by Trendy247: 6:55am On Nov 28, 2019
sirbegojay:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, please I need you help in paying for my house rent in school. I school in Federal polytechnic Oko. If you want any form of evidence I would provide. Please where I'm staying I pay 60,000. Please no amount is too small to help me.

Adieme Chisom
GTBANK

Pack to school hostel and stop disturbing us

6 Likes

Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by UnitedNigeriaUN: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2019
ACRI:
Den of thieves

Even that house of reps committe is looking for a cut.

Make we hear word abeg. Is like this country need thorough investigation to check if it's not s SCAM!

Oh! what are you waiting for? Go start the investigation yourself.... Think positive so you can live positive Mr Man.

SOPWriter:
Pathetic! I hope one day, just one bright day, we will get it right.
Josh Writing Services

We don't get it right in a day, we get it right gradually... Oya sharpaly format that negative mindset of change is a sudden thing.

Hotzone:
Niger delta, what about north east funds?

Mr negative, it's 07:05am and you haven't taken your drugs, please do so ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by Renforce: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2019
Lol! Talking drama and singing....Bollywood!

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by Angeldada55(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2019
Mtcheeew...

Small thing !!!

Dem use the money fix pipes wey dem vandalize.

Iffa no talk now, pesin go think say na chop dem chop the money.
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by SolarKing1: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2019
Hmm...
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by Alamu1111: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2019
Na una wahala be that

Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by Frankest20(m): 7:03am On Nov 28, 2019
You can see why there are after Godswill Akpabio head for attempting to correct the wrong of past leaders.
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by YorubaPrince: 7:10am On Nov 28, 2019
The funny thing is their so called leaders, elites and elders would all share and devour the money while their foolish youths support them after getting their share of crumbs from it.

They'll later come online and blame Buhari. angry
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by Mentorkaryhm(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2019
These idiots set of people will not query their allowances and remunerations that amounts to billions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by MrFly(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2019
sirbegojay:

Adieme Chisom
GTBANK

cut ur coat according to ur cloth

1 Like

Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by saheedbadmus(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2019
9ja my county...Everyone stealing money one way or the other
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by kwalangida: 7:59am On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
NDDC again...

Inhouse query
[/s]
Re: Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions by mechanics(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2019
hmmmmm, the case should be investigated thoroughly and the guilty ones should be sanctioned.

(1) (Reply)

AMCON Gets ₦1.6 Billion Funds Recovered By EFCC / Let's Support, Not Attack Tinubu’s Government, Benjamin Kalu Urges South East / Most Qualified Candidate To Replace Soludo: Dr. Sarah Alade --- Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.