Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car (12874 Views)

Tools You Must Have In Your Car / Nigerians Take The "Take Your Car On A Date" Trend To A Higher Level / Types Of Smoke From Your Car Exhaust Pipe And What It Indicates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by DeeFlask(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2019
kelvxyn:
Gun.
Your head set
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by princeadex4us(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2019
Don't try number 7 cause if police caught you they will tag it dangerous tools.
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by Rubbiish(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Condom.
As an Uber driver
Lol
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by koffsman(m): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2019
Very nice but even with this average Nigerians still won't listen till they get stranded in the middle of no where I don't joke with car kit me wey like night waka pass night itself

1 Like

Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by Nuliberry: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2019
Jumper cable for me is my number 1. Just came to d rescue 3 days ago.
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by kkulaja(m): 8:53am On Nov 28, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:
Spare tire na tool?

Gone are the days First Aid kit was a standard tool in cars. I remember Mercedes "Flat boot" had a compartment for First Aid Box.

Mercedes never stopped the provision of 1st aid tools in their cars.
They have modern kits now sef
Anywhere u see a green square with white cross in the middle,
Yes that is where the Benz 1st aid tool kit is
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by kkulaja(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2019
Nuliberry:
Jumper cable for me is my number 1. Just came to d rescue 3 days ago.

A sound battery and charging system should never be compromised though
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by GOFRONT(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2019
Guy you don sabi them finish.....

Just d way They have nothing to offer in their Relationship...that is the same way they have nothing to offer to the car they drive o.
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by roladex(f): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Condom.
As an Uber driver
receive sence
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by Kanoski(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2019
demsid:
50 naira and 100 naira change in ur dashboard drawer to settle men in black when their wahala don too much
Very necessary grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by wizkidblogger(f): 9:48am On Nov 28, 2019
i need a jumper
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by femi4: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2019
Ball joints (hona accord drivers)
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by emmatee57(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:
Condom. As an Uber driver
Olosho spotted grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by SenatorIyke: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
And First aid kit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
ornicus:
also towing rope and jumpstart kit

Please how many days does it takes to get a driving license and how much?
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
NaijadrivaCars:
Spare tire na tool?

Gone are the days First Aid kit was a standard tool in cars. I remember Mercedes "Flat boot" had a compartment for First Aid Box.

Does it takes days to get a driving license?
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by charlsecy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nicklaus619:
You forgot to add razor, incase of accident and entrapment
How?
Re: Vital Tools You Should Have In Your Car by Nicklaus619(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
charlsecy:
How?

Razor is use to cut sit belt in case of airbag explosion and entrapment shortly after accident

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons Kids Should Not Sit In The Front Seat Of Your Car / Akure International Auto Market: - ‘the Cotonou’ In Ondo: / Black Exhaust Smoke In Rx300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.