Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) (17570 Views)

Poll: What Will Be The Outcome Of This Match?

Nigeria Will Win: 53% (50 votes)
A Draw: 25% (24 votes)
Germany Will Win: 20% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Glo-CAF Awards 2015.Thur 7th Jan.2016 (Today) 6pm @ Abuja / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Nigeria Vs Germany (0 - 1): FIFA U-20 Women WC Final On 8th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by yabadabado: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2010
nigerians have never been good about tackling  their problem, recently a technically better support was suggested for the coach and most of them said no because of the largar beer experience. the germans are traditinally strong and tall players, they are also fast but not as fast as the koreans and japanese. the americans are technically sounnnnnnnd. germeny don spell NIGERIA with an N , let wait and see if the koreans will not score 15 past this girls.
in fact, i think they are the best in africa but i believe the equitorial chikens would defeat this girl if the get another chance today,

i hope they will someone that understand football to help eucharia  else ,   siasia too should get a white/black wizard to assist him ,else, dem go quickly sack before the day wey i xpec
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2010
no1madman:

our girls dey play like pregnant women. .

I was going to say something slick but then I saw your signature and realized you are too much of a 'tard to take it personal  tongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by obarogz: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2010
will someone please confirm its the male team in the female jersey
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by DOnlooker(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2010
well, I have no idea if the stadion was heated, but even if so, the weather is freezing cold this week in Germany. You just can't acclimatize within days in such a weather condition. I will take this as an excuse.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by jambya(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2010
Africa champion trashed 8 -0, it's not true! i can't beliv my eyes, hw could this happen to us? Anyway, thank God, it ws just a friendly game. You guys would need to retrace your steps, if you are going to perform miracle @ all coming future; all the best.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by phreakabit(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2010
It is not their, fault na cold cause am. grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by mykali(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2010
8 - 0 ? ? ? ?

Now that's a drubbing. I hope say dem no cry grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by passyjango(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2010
Guys we need to be objective with our judgments. Truth be told, this is the first real challenge for the super falcons. They may dominate Africa but outside Africa they are nowhere. In case you do not know Germany is ranked 2nd in the world, Nigeria is not in the top 25. This is a friendly match. Friendly matches are not about winning, it is about learning. I am sure by now they will be very humbled. If they learn from their mistakes they will get better and will become more competitive when the tournament starts. It is tournament that is about winning. That is why friendly matches are important. Without this we would not have known how good our team really is. Now we know, let’s be humble. Let’s hope that the contractors in NFF will not see this as an opportunity to cash in.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by Amhatu(m): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2010
Seems to me the Match was to soon,coming off of all the celebrations,travelling, to turn around again travel to a diffrent climate .

Should have been set up to practice in Germany  2 weeks before the match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by semid4lyfe(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
D-Onlooker:

well,  I have no idea if the stadion was heated, but even if so, the weather is freezing cold this week in Germany. You just can't acclimatize within days in such a weather condition. I will take this as an excuse.

A rude awakening but I'd want to believe the weather played a big part in the Falcons loss.

Even the Germans wouldn't in their wildest imagination have thought they'll beat the Falcons by this margin.

Anyway, better now than at the world cup. I just hope this wouldn't lead to calls for the sack of Eucharia and the NFF doing a Lagerback on her. Pointers to this were these stories that emanated after their AWC triumph:

* NFF to strengthen Technical Bench of Falcons. . .despite the subsequent denials, it's on record, a high ranking NFF official made this remark.

* Sam Okpodu (a former Falcons coach) bags Grade-A European Football Coaching License, the hype & subsequent interviews he gave and revealed how "he's willing to impart the knowledge & experience he has into the Falcons to achieve a good performance in Germany". In short, the guy dey take style lobby grin

[center]AND[/center]

*Finally, the underground moves by some peeps to set up a presidential task force to oversee their preparation for the World cup.

Ehen ehen, make I even ask sef. . .how many of you actually saw this match to be posting disparaging comments like "Falcons dey play like pregnant women?"
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by smithoo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 25, 2010
This is a conspiracy against the falcon and the coach by NFF.
Somebody is trying to disgrace the girls.
I still believe in them.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by no1madman(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

I was going to say something slick but then I saw your signature and realized you are too much of a 'tard to take it personal  tongue
Come into my bedroom,let me show u how re. .t.a. .r.d i am. . .
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by honeric01(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
Cold weather

Lack of enough able bodied men to put the heat in them lead to them failing woefully

The coach even said some of the players complained that their legs have frozen even inside their various boots grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by phreakabit(m): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2010
The Match just start, watch. We go equalize! grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2010
no ds did not hapn, we re all slpn, we'll soon wake n see d score was 7-0 in favour of naija, lolz
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:08am On Nov 26, 2010
The thread on the homepage should read Germany Beats Falcons by 8 Goals (Cold Weather?) and not "Germany Beats Falcons By 8 Goals (Bad Coach?)".

Topics should be carefully phrased cos lots of peeps come here to get info and as such we mould and shape opinions of many Nigerians out there. . .a pointer to this is the fact that certain parts of the opening post of this thread were repeated verbatim on two sports programmes I listened to on Radio yesterday morning

The thread title on the homepage is mischievous, uncalled for and a blatant attempt to undermine the coach & whip up public sentiments against her that may lead. . . . . .

Make those wey get the power modify the thread title on the hompage.

I don talk my own and I rest my case.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by crusufixo(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2010
Hey, this is just a friendly. I am so sure that if we eventually get to meet them in the world cup, the story would most definitely be different. At least now, the falcons know what they would be up against when the world cup kick up next year. Go falcons !!!!! I am still proud of you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by cecegorz(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2010
semid4lyfe:

The thread on the homepage should read Germany Beats Falcons by 8 Goals (Cold Weather?) and not "Germany Beats Falcons By 8 Goals (Bad Coach?)".

Topics should be carefully phrased cos lots of peeps come here to get info and as such we mould and shape opinions of many Nigerians out there. . .a pointer to this is the fact that certain parts of the opening post of this thread were repeated verbatim on two sports programmes I listened to on Radio yesterday morning

The thread title on the homepage is mischievous, uncalled for and a blatant attempt to undermine the coach & whip up public sentiments against her that may lead. . . . . .

Guy you are part of 'management' now, previously you were defending the home page topic. Its good to see how you are criticizing same now. Or you think this is not bringing in traffic again  grin  grin  grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by ifyalways(f): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2010
semid4lyfe:

I agree with u.
@Thread,painful but an eye opener.Now,we know where to work on,our weakness and strong points.If the male team wud be as bold as engaging in such friendlies . . .
Marzel taf gurls,u still rock cool
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by FBS: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2010
Win or lose, I'm right behind the Super Falcons.
shebi na friendly. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 26, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry
i just hope they leave eucharia although this was an ill timed friendly.
she should just bask on the euphoria of her victory for a while b4 embarking on the germany friendly.
i suggest she goes for refreasher course abroad or the nff shpuld attach her to a foreign club so she can learn more on tactics,formation and other coaching skilss
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by JimmyBoy1: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2010
It was reported that these ladies left Nigeria when our temparature was 35C to a place with temparature of 3%, they did not have time to acclimatize before playing the match, they were actually freezing out there.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by Abayomin70(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2010
they really tried belive me am not joking let our supper eagles too go and play germany is then u will know that the girls realy just bliv dat
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by matrixx(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2010
It wz just a friendly, my pple make una kalm down.
After sum good food, relaxation n' hot sex frm dem partners wetin una dey xpect. Contraceptives stil dey battle semen wey dem dudes put insidem. Y'al lighten up!
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2010
Alright they've lost, but you can't remove the fact that they are the african champions for the 6th time. The next thing is aggressive preparation so that it will not happen again. Afterall when they won the cup we were all jubilating so why the sudden change, It was just a friendly haba!
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by bolafex(f): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2010
NAIJA!When will we learn to be gallant losers?Agreed the girls performed woefully but i think the encounter was just a wake up call(for the girls,their handlers and soccer administrators)The world cup is no child's play.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by nodullin(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2010
Germany has spelt N-I-G-E-R-I-A with an "S"
LOL!!!!!
Bad news!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by toback: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2010
i think that the coach is not good enough. we have to replace her with the U.20 female team coach that reached the final in germany some months back
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by semid4lyfe(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2010
cecegorz:

Guy you are part of 'management' now, previously you were defending the home page topic. Its good to see how you are criticizing same now. Or you think this is not bringing in traffic again  grin  grin  grin

Those were two different scenarios.

Surely, you do realize the thread titles Falcons will lose to Germany? and Germany Beats Falcons by 8 goals (Bad Coach?) are set out to achieve different aims/purposes?

The 1st thread simply asks a question and is primarily to get responses by way of opinions and predictions while the latter is intended to  set a direction for the debate on why we lost.

Already some people are latching on to it (bad coach) as the reason why we lost "scandalously" when it's obvious the biggest factor in this game was the harsh and unfriendly weather.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by jonuel: 10:51am On Nov 26, 2010
guys, na wa for una ooooooooooooo! the weather wasnt favourable (about 2 dgree cel) and the pitch was slippry, and they were fatigue. Na una praise dem after the championship and now una de castigate them again.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by honeric01(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2010
Good we lost now then losing this way in the tournament proper.
Re: Nigeria Vs Germany On Thursday Nov 25 @ 6pm (Falcons Friendly) by semid4lyfe(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2010
toback:

i think that the coach is not good enough. we have to replace her with the U.20 female team coach that reached the final in germany some months back

Look at this one for example posting rubbish

All these peeps wey dey do follow follow and nor get brain of dem own sef

Shioor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Complete Signing Of Wesley Fofana For £70m / Stephen Keshi Demands N1billion Compensation From NFF / Updated: 2018 World Cup Standings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.