Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her (59400 Views)

Brodcast Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error,nigerians Mourn Her / Binta Diamond Diallo Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-birthday Photos / D'banj Son Death: ‘7 People Raised An Alarm 5 Weeks Ago’ As Nigerians Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by AlphaStyles(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2019
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Jman06(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2019
ambu2:
And somebody would blame Buhari for going to UK.

May her soul rest in peace.
Buhari has failed to do the right thing in our health sector, so he should be blamed!

2 Likes

Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by LoydJ(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2019
Angelfrost:

It's actually number 6... Just behind "playing with Vipers".

Look up our current life expectancy... It dropped from 2 years ago, will probably further drop by 5 years time.
oh really?
I taught as much
I would very this
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Originalsly: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2019
Hmmm.... she had a non life-threatening ailment that cannot be named?

.....I suspect it was cryolipolysis...a method of fat reduction that uses freezing temperatures to break down fat cells.

She was being treated for a while.... so we can assume they know what they were doing. Knowing our celebrities.... and knowing how we bow to their instructions.... did they tell her it is 20 minutes max and she instructed them to keep her for 30? She can very well.be the cause of her demise.
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Tiger01: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2019
Dextre:

Maybe they transfused her with sub zero's blood

Mad ooo!
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Jman06(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2019
dohyn:
As expected, Doctors are the convenient scapegoat. It just baffles me how supposedly educated Nigerians seem to lack brain cells when it comes to matters of health.
What kind of injection causes one to "freeze to death"? Do you think that drug would exist and yet, be medically licensed to use?
Just watch and see how the internet will be awash with this story and people who don't think will swear it's the truth.

My condolences to her loved ones.

Update; just read that the cause of death might likely have been due to a clot. That seems more plausible. Still an autopsy will answer all questions.
So you don't know that some drugs when wrongly used or when used on the wrong person can cause instant death of the patient

Chai! naija dokitas oo

1 Like

Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by dohyn(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Jman06:
So you don't know that some drugs when wrongly used or when used on the wrong person can cause instant death of the patient

Chai! naija dokitas oo

You are irredeemably stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by AloneTK: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
LoydJ:
Living in Nigeria should be included as 1000 ways to die hard.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by kokoA(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Some doctors are not even qualified to teach basic science in primary school.
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Jman06(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
dohyn:

Tell that to your father!

Illiterate "dokita"
God forbid that I refer a patient to your type!

Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
dohyn:

Very stupid my brother, and many with cow dung in their brains are unfortunately numerous in this forum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by 12345baba(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Won't be surprise if its national hospital that made this error
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by juman(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wasted by senseless country.
So sad.
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Victoria25(f): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
Rip to those that are in the grave today.
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by izubext007: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nigeria Doctors, Who Graduated With Out Practice In The School Will Sure Use Their Patient To Pratice.
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Jman06(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
IDEKEALUMONA:

Very stupid my brother, and many with cow dung in their brains are unfortunately numerous in this forum.
I don't blame you foolz. I blame the failed Nigerian system that makes you lots go Scot free after killing many Nigerians with your quack practices.
I wish we are in a functional society! Many of you would have ended your miserable lives in jail.

A supposed doctor claimed that no drug can cause the death of patients orderwise such drugs won't be licensed, and you're here supporting him. That only reveals your level of ignorance as well. I won't start giving you examples of licensed prescription drugs that can cause instant death when used wrongly. You don't deserve such enlightenment from me.

3 Likes

Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by imam07: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
jaxxy:
These accusations shud not be taken lightly. How does one go to a hospital that shud know better than anyone else what is dangerous and u get killed by their own drug prescription.

Are they are hospital, a joke or a slaughter house?
hospitals kill patients every day. We hear of this because she is a known person.

1 Like

Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by imam07: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
ambu2:
And somebody would blame Buhari for going to UK.

May her soul rest in peace.
yes Buhari can be blamed for this toi because the govt refused to put things right.
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by meccuno: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
post=84436926:

What a beautiful and lively lady.
RIP Binta.
May God give her family the fortitude to bear this huge loss.

Social media users?!

Well,
We rather let the dead Rest in peace,
and don't comment any further.
RIP Binta.
See you in Paradise.
[/s]
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by SwagPower: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria where people are not allowed to die in hospitals without the Doctors being at fault...

DOCs hustle o!..

Write PLAB o so u can and leave these people and their misplaced blame games ...

1 Like

Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by LordReed(m): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
May she RIP.
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Amanda4life: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
LoydJ:
Living in Nigeria should be included as 1000 ways to die hard.

I like to watch that program o�
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Enemyofpeace: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
Very useless country
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by femi4: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
That's why people bring their problem to online forum like Nairaland to get a wider view cos Naija doctors especially those working in private hospital are quacks
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by philip0906(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
[quote author=Dextre post=84439211][/quote]
You're comparing our half baked doctors with Western doctors? undecided
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Lugianostar(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
This life is worthless without Jesus in it!!!

RIP
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Neddyogu(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Cause of death not known, no autopsy conducted and yet social media coroners have termed it a medical error as if person no fit die for hospital again. No evidence whatsoever!

God grant the family solace.

1 Like

Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Dextre(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
philip0906:

You're comparing our half baked doctors with Western doctors? undecided

Half baked you say... Pls sir,what did u study in schl?
Re: Binta Badmus Dies Due To A Medical Error, Nigerians Mourn Her by Dextre(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
SwagPower:
Welcome to Nigeria where people are not allowed to die in hospitals without the Doctors being at fault...

DOCs hustle o!..

Write PLAB o so u can and leave these people and their misplaced blame games ...

Bros...I dey tell you,it's to just leave this country. Since doctors are the ones killing them now,let the nurses take over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable Photos Of Hollywood Celebrities Who Are The Same Age / E-money Buys 2015 Mercedes Benz-Sprinter (Photos) / "Onyinye Is Pregnant For Flavour, Third Baby Mama Loading" - Whistle Blower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.