Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:44 AM

Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal (34105 Views)

Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother / Tacha Becomes Getfit Gym Wears Brand Ambassador / Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Alamu1111: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
But wait o why the man get barr hair

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Angeldada55(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Another audio endorsement �

Where are the Titans ?

Na de pion-poin-pion wey she sabi do be dat ; after, her tomato go turn stew for pot.

Iffa talk now, pesin go say na "HATE SPEECH"
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by thisisme23: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Galapagous:
she still can't spell neighbor
Antoeni:
Wrong Endorsement
See the Right one
T
Galapagous:
she still can't spell neighbor
UDOKABESTLUV:
Five million
[i]GET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10641301_ikr_jpeg4713b8d3c25b46d08d719341ae620985
[/i]Naira na money
acha gini kwa?tacha
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by realstars: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Attention to non fans
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Another reason why ladies bleach. When they see they will be encouraged
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Queenserah26(f): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by dominique(f): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congrats, more to come. There is enough space in the sky. I wish one of these brands can look Ella's way and cut her a small deal to keep her going sad

First photo looks like he's copying from her test script

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by King2019(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
chai no cloth for market again??
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by macaranta(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
The royal hair hairs are really amongst the best in Nigeria, the one my girl bought hasn't lost the first day looks. Always looking clean and sharp smiley

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by realstars: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
thisisme23:
Tacha gini kwa?tacha

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by KanuSE: 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Saggy brezz. grin
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by yahoosurepass(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
see her flat breast...
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by KanuSE: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Alamu1111:
But wait o why the man get barr hair

What's barr hair? undecided
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by ClassicMan202(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
Na the Tacha be this??
Why her hands con dey multi coloured??
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by thisisme23: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
realstars:

google prorat software what you did is done by scriptkiddies.fooooooooool
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by SoNature(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Look at her corporate wear to an office environment

What an irresponsible child!
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by spyg1(m): 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
they took a shot like when we were in primary school, and you only have the opportunity to snap once in a year.
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
I saw only breasts
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by jayson87: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

still better than what u dream about..
hater
Hi pervert how you doing
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by BabaO2: 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
This 'brest' sha
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Iykemore091: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Audio money
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Nmezor(f): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nice, her dressing is awful though
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by paradigmshift(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
jayson87:
Hi pervert how you doing

i just fuckeddd ur sister, i feel good.
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Yomizino: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Those Bobby tho ���
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Adrian98(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Everything breast must show. Well what do I know
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by SkinnyNigga: 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
multi million kill you there
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by jayson87: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

i just fuckeddd ur sister, i feel good.
no problem son, keep humping your biological aunty and feel alright

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by GerraMeh74(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Chibabe005:
congrats..

this is the real deal..Tacha means business.. Titans are team sold out.

no wonder mercy was begging her fans to get Royal hair, I laugh people wey never chop finish or buy common gate ticket.

the Royal hair boss, choose business before silicon butts
Why so bitter? How much will you earn from this deal? Titans Abi na Titanic kill you there.
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by jaxxy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
Is it cool to move around with the boobs on show like that Just saying..
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Nnemuka(f): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
grin grin That guy is trying so hard not to look down
Oga free your eyes, and enjoy the view
Looking at women's breast increases your life span cheesy tongue cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Africa And Their Net Worth (forbes) / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police / Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.