Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal (34107 Views)

Tacha Becomes Ciroc Ambassador, Shades Big Brother / Tacha Becomes Getfit Gym Wears Brand Ambassador / Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by femi4: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Breast like cucumber
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by femi4: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nnemuka:
grin grin That guy is trying so hard not to look down
Oga free your eyes, and enjoy the view
Looking at women's breast increases your life span cheesy tongue cheesy cheesy
Is that how you use to do
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Isoduwa(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
iyatrustee:
This Royal hair guy has come a long way. I remember when he used to visit Abuja on promo sales around 2013/14.

The first time I called to buy and he said he was in an hotel somewhere in Wuse 2, I was sceptical and cancelled the purchase. But because he had quality and good hairs then, I eventually summoned courage but only after getting 2 of my colleagues to join on the purchase trip cheesy.....to think he has shops all over the place now!

Please show us the hair because we know you still have it �
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Nnemuka(f): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
femi4:
Is that how you use to do
I have two beautiful breasts that can make u cum once I off bra grin

The size alone is ...
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by seangy4konji: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Chibabe005:

abeg attitude matters.

same girl who's having issues right now with most of the houses who signed her?

Stella broke the news na.

and yes she got those deals before Tacha, because she went for Bbn first.

why will that short devil not have problem..her other name us devil or problem..is it not ceec..for one kobo.I canntt

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by paradigmshift(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
jayson87:
no problem son, keep humping your biological aunty and feel alright

your sister was hot mheeeen
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by platido(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tomorrow now young girls will follow good for nothing idiot indecent way of dressings calling it role model...very shameful seeing a grown up lady opening God gift cleavage in the name of dressing! cry
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by GEEBITE: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
So much for a multi million naira deal signed with a BIC Biro.
itspzpics:
Bbnaija star Tacha has signed another multi million naira deal with Royal hair.

The deal was announced by the hair company as they shares photos of Tacha smiling and signing her ambassadorial deal with the hair company.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/tacha-becomes-face-of-royal-hair-signs-ambassadorial-deal/

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by jayson87: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

your sister was hot mheeeen
Like i said pervert! someone has to Bleep someone, you fucking my sister wont make me mad, someone else is fucking your sister, maybe your momma to who knows.
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by paradigmshift(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
jayson87:
Like i said pervert! someone has to Bleep someone, you fucking my sister wont make me mad, someone else is fucking your sister, maybe your momma to who knows.

wow e pain am.................ur baby daughter next
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by jayson87: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
paradigmshift:

wow e pain am.................ur baby daughter next
no wahala even carry my mama join, somebody has to Bleep somebody brother no painment in that. Bleep all ladies for my extended family join no painment. Thanks for helping them out in the time agro was catching them. Also know someone is also fucking your own mom and sisters too. That's what guys do
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Legendguru: 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by chidelacreme(f): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
YanshmasterGee:
Multi million indeed grin wetin Adele no go see for the other side grin
Congrats Tacha. more wins ❤�

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by goaldynboy: 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Chibabe005:

[s]abeg attitude matters.

same girl who's having issues right now with most of the houses who signed her?

Stella broke the news na.

and yes she got those deals before Tacha, because she went for Bbn first.[/s]

See confused being!!

So for your mind Ceecee has bad attitude; but Tacha has good attitude?!

If you think those companies terminated their contract with Ceecee because of her bad attitude, why are they now going for Tacha whom everybody knows her attitude stinks?!!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by chidelacreme(f): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Happy for her. TachaXRoyalHair

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by shogsman(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
What does this one have to offer than her uncladness.
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by asgardian717(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
omi yi noni, if dey never expose breast dey never dress... after closing door and window to dress up
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by oshe11: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Chibabe005:
congrats..

this is the real deal..Tacha means business.. Titans are team sold out.

no wonder mercy was begging her fans to get Royal hair, I laugh people wey never chop finish or buy common gate ticket.

the Royal hair boss, choose business before silicon butts

Babbbbbbyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Godwin5766(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nelly21:
And they say Ceec isn't the most successful housemate from last years set!
Some of the deals she signed are now being shared amongst the pepper dem housemates, from House of Lunnets to Getfit to Royal hairs to Numatville etc whereas she enjoyed and is still enjoying most of it (I think the contract with HoL and Sapphire has expired) alone. And these are just some of the deals she signed not all of them oo

A BOSS LADY I STAN!

And the person below saying that it's because Ceec came before others, for your information there was a set before hers, See Gobe and none of them got as much endorsement as she did and secondly there were many other females in her set. So, it's simply GRACE
God bless u bro
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Godwin5766(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Coldie:

Its just because Cee Cee came before others and that's all
She came before efe, bisola, t boss ?
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by victorian(f): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
mrsfavour:
Does she not have a cloth that can cover her breast ? Nawa o

You are funny . Can't u see how happy the owner is looking and smiling sheepishly at her?

Dont you know, the boob's goes along with the endorsement deals and grants. It will make the CEO, quickly say yes! That's the lady we need for our brand and sales. It's a wrap!

She has already started working for her money.

All join o! It makes men seal the deal faster and quicker.

Lol
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by dracopoetic(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
For fvcks sake someone should sew better clothe for this tacha . Why won't they call her and her fans olosho when she's exposing her breast to this dude for an ambassadorial position?.
I won't b even fvcking surprised if someone said she banged this dude
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by DHARKWORLD: 4:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
itspzpics:

The deal was announced by the hair company as they shares photos of Tacha smiling and signing her ambassadorial deal with the hair company.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/tacha-becomes-face-of-royal-hair-signs-ambassadorial-deal/

Massive 10k Giveaways tonight On *Timpzy Unique platform* Today and tomorrow's night � � �.
Are you looking for hoe stories and hook up ❣.
Learn how to make 10k weekly and stop wasting your data on whatsapp and facebook ���
Are you a student that need effective campuses updates � _it's your future you need it_
Don't miss all these especially tonight's giveaways � �

https:///2348158683244?text=Hi%20Timzy%20i%20want%20to%20make%20money%20save%20my%20contact%20as%20___
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Christmasdon(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Omo mhen girlz tins day sweet o. i can't keep pretending. i need a girlfriend. who will be my baby girl.
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by doggedfighter(f): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
dracopoetic:
For fvcks sake someone should sew better clothe for this tacha . Why won't they call her and her fans olosho when she's exposing her breast to this dude for an ambassadorial position?.
I won't b even fvcking surprised if someone said she banged this dude
What if she banged the dude? Is it breaking news? Live and let live

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by dracopoetic(m): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
doggedfighter:

What if she banged the dude? Is it breaking news? Live and let live
Which is why I said I ain't surprised
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by doggedfighter(f): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
dracopoetic:

Which is why I said I ain't surprised
Okay, thanks
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by ChristmasBells: 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
More wins tasha congratulation where are all the haters now them never see anything
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Brush1: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
jahsharon:
Her breasts are not showing clearly. Please post a clearer pinshure showing the slippers breasts very well.

grin I agree that. Her boobs her quite lengthy and flat like a slip- on. Has she given birth to 5 kids already or what.
Re: Tacha Becomes Face Of Royal Hair, Signs Ambassadorial Deal by Diamondstanley(m): 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
itspzpics:

must she show us her breast?��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zerry Dl Biography; The Hidden Story Behind Shallipopi Brother,career & Networth / Alex Slays In Matching Red Hair And Skirt!! / "10 Years Ago I Took No Pictures" - Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.