Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 (4351 Views)

The 2 Days Training I Started Last Week Already Has 50 Students Within. / Amazon Kindle Publishing Beginners Guide +(Earning Proofs) / Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by eliok(m): 6:28am On Jan 21, 2020
glowskillz:
How do you get people (ghost writers) to write for you and how do you ensure this ghostwriters don't go behind to use your material?
I have 3 unique fictional book idea. But I'm not much of a writer
if its a children's book I could help
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by eliok(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2020
How many books now?
MacSmart:
So this is more like and appreciation post.

About a month ago, I came across some posts by different members of this forum encouraging people to start Kindle Publishing, which is the new 'gold mine'. I was intrigued and spent my data downloading YouTube videos to understand the art. I also bought the new version of Publisher Rocket that helps you identify the major keywords.

Last week, with the help of Publisher Rocket, I was able to hit a wonderful keyword and I began working on the book. I completed everything in three days and published. I enrolled for KDP Select, meaning that I get paid about 0.0045$ per page read. The next morning I woke up to 1100 pages read. Before the day was over it reached 1500.

Since then it has been climbing and then I sold a copy yesterday. In total I have about 5000 pages read in one week alone. Do the maths.

I am already working on three more books to be published before the end of the week. I believe it can only get better.

I want to say thank you to people like

iLegendd
eliok and others that helped make this journey an interesting one by answering all my questions in details. I can't thank you guys enough.

Thank you all guys. Nairaland is Bae.

PS: Ignore all typos. Typed this in the toilet grin
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by bbee(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2020
GET PUBLISHER ROCKET FOR YOUR KINDLE EBOOKS HOT SELLING KEYWORDS.

WhatsApp 0.8..zero. 2.9.four. 0.2.six. nine 2
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by lessonsoflife: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2020
bbee:
GET PUBLISHER ROCKET FOR YOUR KINDLE EBOOKS HOT SELLING KEYWORDS.

WhatsApp 0.8..zero. 2.9.four. 0.2.six. nine 2

I don't only use Publisher Rocket, but with another tool for my research work.
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by bobojoshua(m): 9:45am On Feb 22, 2020
***Functions of Publisher Rocket:

1. Publisher Rocket helps you find your keywords to target or for new book ideas!

2. It helps you find categories that help you
to have a better chance at being a bestseller.

3. Rocket analyzes the competition to give you an advantage.

4. If you do AMS ads, it helps you create AMS campaigns more effectively and efficiently.

***Features of Publisher Rocket:

1. Keyword Search:

With this function, you enter a
specific search word and Publisher Rocket finds
and rates related keywords from Google and
Amazon.

2. Competition Analyzer :

You enter a keyword and
Publisher Rocket find books and authors based on the keyword. Then, it provides the links to their Amazon pages.

3. Category Search:

This feature provides a
searchable list of all the “hidden” categories of Amazon, so you can locate the best for your book to achieve a good ranking.

4. AMS Keyword Search :

Similar to Keyword Search, this feature specifically concentrates on keywords appearing on Amazon searches, ignoring any Google ones.

PRICE: 2000 naira.

Whatsapp: 080 995 567 39
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by bbee(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2020
The easier way to break rank in Amazon Kindle Publishing is to use Publisher Rocket.With Publisher Rocket you will* Get the number of searches for each keywords* Get Hot products people are searching for in both Google and Amazon*Help you know the type of ebook to publish*Keywords that are sellable and can rank high*Know your competitors and how much the make per day and how you can outrank them*Publish kindle ebooks with ease*Make at least $100 monthly from Amazon*plus other BONUSESDon't delay anymore, this is Year 2020 and you too can make it in Kindle Publishing.WhatsApp 0.8..zero. 2.9.four. 0.2.six. nine2
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by bbee(m): 9:13am On Feb 26, 2020
This is YEAR 2020 and you can make if you start now to publish a book on Amazon Kindle.

Get my tricks and you'll be glad you did.Don't let this opportunity pass you by. GET THE SOFTWARE that will do all the tedious work for you and start making $500 monthly on Amazon.

WhatsApp or call me on 0.eight. zero. 2. 9. four. zero. 2. 6. nine. two.

Bonus
"""E-book on how to setup your Amazon Publishing Account

"""Steps to formatyour Kindle Ebook

"""How and sites to design your e-book Cover like a professional

"""How to promote your Kindle Ebook on Google, Facebook, Amazon and other sites free.

"""Other sites you can promote your ebook

"""How to register on ACX for your audio book even though they don't accept Nigerians.

"""How to format your Kindle e-book and publish it both on Amazon book store and on Paperback
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Thetechhub(m): 10:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
Please I need help with this Kdp thing. I have published a book. For close to one year now no sales, nothing has entered. I don't know how to enroll it on kdp select where they can pay me per page read.
Please I need help from experts in here. 081OO3544O4 that's my what'sapp number.
Pls someone should help me
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2020
MacSmart:
So this is more like and appreciation post.

About a month ago, I came across some posts by different members of this forum encouraging people to start Kindle Publishing, which is the new 'gold mine'. I was intrigued and spent my data downloading YouTube videos to understand the art. I also bought the new version of Publisher Rocket that helps you identify the major keywords.

Last week, with the help of Publisher Rocket, I was able to hit a wonderful keyword and I began working on the book. I completed everything in three days and published. I enrolled for KDP Select, meaning that I get paid about 0.0045$ per page read. The next morning I woke up to 1100 pages read. Before the day was over it reached 1500.

Since then it has been climbing and then I sold a copy yesterday. In total I have about 5000 pages read in one week alone. Do the maths.

I am already working on three more books to be published before the end of the week. I believe it can only get better.

I want to say thank you to people like

iLegendd
eliok and others that helped make this journey an interesting one by answering all my questions in details. I can't thank you guys enough.

Thank you all guys. Nairaland is Bae.

PS: Ignore all typos. Typed this in the toilet grin

Oh my gosh!!

Next time let us know where you typed your post from First. So ppl like me can stop reading immediately. I hate reading Toilet Posts.

Anyways I am joining you to say thank you to those great guys.

They are wonderful guys. I started kindle after reading mk82 post I have made a few sale though not too encouraging. I am working on out to get better niches.
I came across ILegend post some days back, which was an another eye opener post again.

Nairaland is a great platform.
Instead of using it to fight and do name calling. Like Afonja, Flat-head, Headslammers, grin

There are better things one can use it for. Thanks to Seun and all the good guys who don't hide how they make Legit Money.

Shalom
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thetechhub:
Please I need help with this Kdp thing. I have published a book. For close to one year now no sales, nothing has entered. I don't know how to enroll it on kdp select where they can pay me per page read.
Please I need help from experts in here. 081OO3544O4 that's my what'sapp number.
Pls someone should help me

Is it Paperback or EBook
Only EBook is eligible for kdp select.
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by ufotty2001: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Congrats
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by rolly44: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
So cool
Re: Started Kindle Publishing This Week. Already Made $50 by Thetechhub(m): 8:09am On Mar 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Is it Paperback or EBook
Only EBook is eligible for kdp select.
It is ebook

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank Reports 1.2% Rise In Profit After Tax To ₦24.7 Billion In 2020 / How To Make Cold Water Starch / Grasscutter Farming In Nigeria-Mr Ismail in Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.