Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,176 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State (1988 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / Marriage List Given To My Hubby 10yrs Ago (N800K) Is Outrageous - Mbaise Lady La (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2019
Marriage list given to a man by his in-laws in akwa ibom state

Cc lalasticlala Dominique ishilove

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2019
I thought people said South east is the only place this fvckery happens ? Is akwa ibom in the south east

Isn’t this archaic and heartless? After seeing this list will you be angry if the man start treating the wife like property tomorrow?

Imagine after spending more than 1.2m to marry your wife and the rest you’ll still spend on wedding etc then the wife start misbehaving at home grin

4 Likes

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by RichDad1(m): 11:14am On Nov 28, 2019
Is this father in law a drunkard ? shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Kingosytex(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The only condition that will make me accept such a list is if they are willing to give me all the girls in that community as wives. The elders of that community are the greediest beings on earth.

2 Likes

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Officialgarri: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2019
This is why they remain unmarried at age 40.
And they will be disturbing God at Shiloh

7 Likes

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Yemisi5(f): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
This is why they remain unmarried at age 40.
And they will be disturbing God at Shiloh
[/s]

1 Like

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by SenecaTheYonger: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2019
How much is the total?
Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2019
Haaa! Na to just do Lagos marriage and move on.
Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by emmydiamon(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2019
Some parent still fail to understand that they are not selling out their daughter, so after all this tomorrow you will expect the man to bring anything again if the family have any issue while una don sale the girl out? Africa.

2 Likes

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2019
emmydiamon:
Some parent still fail to understand that they are not selling out their daughter, so after all this tomorrow you will expect the man to bring anything again if the family have any issue while una don sale the girl out? Africa.

Very disturbing

5 Likes

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2019
RichDad1:
Is this father in law a drunkard ? shocked shocked shocked

No be small thing my brother

This is highly inhuman..... are they selling the daughter? Tomorrow if the man starts treating the daughter like trash people will still blame him

Abolish bride price -no.....they said it’s symbolic

Okay...what about this marriage list of a thing? What’s symbolic about this daylight robbery /extortion

5 Likes

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
How much is the total?

Didn’t calculate everything...no time but everything on that list is up to 1.3
Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by emmydiamon(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:

No be small thing my brother

This is highly inhuman..... are they selling the daughter? Tomorrow if the man starts treating the daughter like trash people will still blame him

Abolish bride price -no.....they said it’s symbolic

Okay...what about this marriage list of a thing? What’s symbolic about this daylight robbery /extortion
For my town nsukka with your 40k you don pay bride price. No stress.
Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2019
emmydiamon:
For my town nsukka with your 40k you don pay bride price. No stress.

They don’t give this list too?

1 Like

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by midnighter(f): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2019
Dakada...
Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Pat081: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2019
It is by force to marry for that side ni

1 Like

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by emmydiamon(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:

They don’t give this list too?
Which list? Highest everything will cost 100k together with bride price.

1 Like

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by WonderManly(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Plead:
Marriage list given to a man by his in-laws in akwa ibom state

Cc lalasticlala Dominique ishilove

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by spirul77: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
to think the woman "may" still cheat after all these.

2 Likes

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by sotherefore: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
So the mother and the father in law don't have under wears..poverty is a serious disease

1 Like

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Easybela(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
watch me elope with my man.
To hell with the list

2 Likes

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by emmadeking(m): 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
A bundle of firewood with stockfish and a native judge to rap it.

When did we start using native judge(wrapper) to tie firewood?
Where has rope gone to?

After this extortion, when you visit you aspect to be served a meal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Rochas2023: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Akwa ibom don learn from igbos, they are now the master.
Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
No wonder husbands don't bother to call some parents after marriage. Who will after this type of rip off?

And the babe will still want to wear wedding gown lipsrsealed

Poverty is a mental disease.

By the way, any babe that agree that her bobo must do all these is very wicked. The guy should do well and leave her for her parents to marry.
What nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by nlPoster: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Please edit the terminology used for the first item.
Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by ambassadorgozie(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mogambo123:
Haaa! Na to just do Lagos marriage and move on.

which one is lagos marriage again, u mean court wedding?

i don't do wedding, na to find one fyn gal giv belle
Re: See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State by lalasticlala(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2019

(1)

The Worst Advice Your Parents Gave You? / Never F**k Your Woman Until You Have Read This / When Was Your First Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.