Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget (5456 Views)

Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget / Deputy Senate President: Election Begins As Ekweremadu Locks Horns With OmoAgege / Bashir Ahmad Caught Using PDP Taraba Rally Photo To Campaign For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Malcolmx12: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2019
LKO:

Desist from this dirty job and tell your sponsor in Delta APC that you are tired of being a spoiler.

So Ben Okumagba that decamped to APC along side his boss Emmanuel Uduaghan is a PDP member? If Uduaghan can get the APC ticket to run for Senate in the last election why cant Ben Okumagba get nominated for NDDC MD? Tell me one APC member in Delta State that was not previously a die hard PDP man including Ovie Omo Agege? You are not happy that Agege pushed for the nomination of Okumagba an Urhobo man, but you are not God.
bro ignore his ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by SocialJustice: 7:53am On Nov 29, 2019
Bloody liar. You will all fail. Ovie has no intention to become governor anymore.

Akpabio's illegal board must go! What sort of madness is this? And you're letting yoursefk to be used.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Taba21: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Smalldick123 post=84438927]rip english[/quote

illiterate educated it is called English not english focus on the message.

Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Taba21: 8:06am On Nov 29, 2019
Yemisi5:
[s][/s]

Everybody loves me and you think by this way

Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Taba21: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2019
Enwhen:

No doubt , normal Nigerian politician... His Boss(James Ibori), who help him get re-election against one of his daughter (Hon Evelyn Oboro PDP) is the father of delta politics and he is still in PDP...Nothing is impossible in Nigeria politics... One thing I like about James Ibori of Delta State is that , he is not selfish, he has zoned everything in the states according to the various tribes including the state university and Polytechnic...and in 2023 , the zone to produce the Gov is Delta Central , where Omo Agege happens to come from. Most of the APC members in Delta State are Aggrieved PDP members...The DSP has to appoint both the PDP and APC members in the state because they all made his re-election successful because 2023 is a goal to get.. And some mumu will still be shouting PDP and APC, killing themselves while our corrupt politicians will be smilling to the bank like Gov Yahaya Bello...May God help Nigerians.

So urhobo owns delta for your mind what about ijaw and isoko others they from kanuri?

The games has change if you don't know.
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Taba21: 8:13am On Nov 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

He is a nobody.

He won because pdp allowed it to be.

My manji

Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Taba21: 8:16am On Nov 29, 2019
Aljmusa300:

Because Omoagege has weakened the party futher because of his ambition to become governor

He can't be governor of delta state ijaw and isoko won't allow that to happen.
That man is full of arrogant.
Godreign
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Aljmusa300: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2019
Malcolmx12:
Mr Bernard Okumagba is a foremost member of the party in the state with Registration No: 17949553. In fact, Okumagba was one of the National Delegates that represented Warri South in two previous APC National Conventions
This card was manufactured after his nomination as NDDC MD. Do we need a card number to know that Ogboru is an APC member?
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Enwhen:

If you know Omo Agege antecedents , u would edit or remove your comment...Nigerian politicians are unpredictable...we have no party on Nigeria politics...Nigerians are just confused
mr man omo agege is only popular among d uhorobos whoses votes alone can deliver him
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2019
Efewestern:

Not true, Omo Agege won Evelyn hands down. PDP didn't allow anything, Oboro defeated Omo Agege in major PDP strongholds, Even Ethiope West, the LGA Ibori came from delivered to Oboro, all LGA chairmen moved mountains for Oboro, but truth is, Ibori doesn't have 100% hold on Delta Central, this is FACT.

Come 2023, i still don't see Oboro winning the likes of O'tega Emerhor, politics isn't beauty pageant, Uvwie, Ethiope West and Okpe can't make you senator, you need the full support of the entire Urhobo nation. Is she well accepted? well that's a discussion for another day.
that very true... But on agege governorship ambition it would be difficult cos e is only popular in deltal central nd d uhrobos can not deliver him alone
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Aljmusa300: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2019
Do we need a party card number to know that Otega Emerho is an APC member?
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Enwhen(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2019
francisgodstime:
mr man omo agege is only popular among d uhorobos whoses votes alone can deliver him

Omo Agege is not that popular in Urhobo, but his romance with the PDP made him popular and gave him reelection even with the fact that his Boss James Ibori is still in PDP
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Enwhen(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2019
Taba21:

So urhobo owns delta for your mind what about ijaw and isoko others they from kanuri?

The games has change if you don't know.

Read to understand ... I didn't say so, I only let u know the zoning formular which in 2023, it's the Urhobo turn to produce the Gov. and DSP Agege had been romancing the PDP since he left for the ACN and DPP , that even his reelection was possible because of his romance with the PDP and the reason he appointed more PDP as aid than his loyal APC members...also 2023 possibility for him to switch to the PDP for the Gov ticket is possible... Hope u understand ??, Any question ?
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Enwhen(m): 11:06am On Nov 29, 2019
Taba21:

He can't be governor of delta state ijaw and isoko won't allow that to happen.
That man is full of arrogant.
Godreign

Don't say that , Ijaw and Isoko has no say, mostly the Isokos...if the PDP present him, he will win, anybody the PDP brings , wins.
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Aljmusa300: 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Do we need a party card number to know that Fred Obe in Isoko is an APC member?
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Malcolmx12: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Aljmusa300:
Do we need a party card number to know that Fred Obe in Isoko is an APC member?
u are very confused bro. U asked for proof I just gave u his APC registration number. I am done answering u.
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Aljmusa300: 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Malcolmx12:
u are very confused bro. U asked for proof I just gave u his APC registration number. I am done answering u.
I told you that your proof is fake.
Do we need APC card number to know that George Timinimi is an APC member?
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Aljmusa300: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Do we need party card number to know that Michael Johnny is an APC member?
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Taba21: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Enwhen:

Don't say that , Ijaw and Isoko has no say, mostly the Isokos...if the PDP present him, he will win, anybody the PDP brings , wins.

Ijaw and isokos who has the numbers/majority influence in the Delta state?
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by rexwalters: 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
Enwhen:

Yes he is very despirate like other Nigerian politicians, but the only way he can win election in Delta Central is to romance his former people (PDP) and also beg for his Boss(James IboriPDP, that he is the next DSP even before the 2019 election he already know after fighting Sen Saraki) supports...Great Ogboru(the people's general) is more popular than DSP Agege , but Agege is smarter, more despirate and political than him...
Ogboru was more popular in the past, omo Agege is a house hold name today, Ogboru is a has been, all those people shouting Delta APC should shut up, nobody knows them, Omo Agege and John Erue faction, control Delta State APC.
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by rexwalters: 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
Taba21:

Ijaw and isokos who has the numbers/majority influence in the Delta state?
In all honesty Ijaw, including the Jonathan era, they held the whole Nigeria to ransome, never again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by rexwalters: 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Enwhen:

Yes he is very despirate like other Nigerian politicians, but the only way he can win election in Delta Central is to romance his former people (PDP) and also beg for his Boss(James IboriPDP, that he is the next DSP even before the 2019 election he already know after fighting Sen Saraki) supports...Great Ogboru(the people's general) is more popular than DSP Agege , but Agege is smarter, more despirate and political than him...
He doesn't have to romance Ibori, every dynasty must come to an end, He is the next Governor of Delta State, under the APC platform, they have captured Bayelsa State by making Timpire Silva, Minister for petroleum, they made Okumgba MD for the sole purpose of financing Oharisi to Dennis Osadebe house, Naira for Naira against Okowa and Pdp Delta State. Oshiomole has promised he will deliver Delta State.

The most popular and liked politician today from Delta Central is Omo Agege, even staunch PDP members like Michael Diden aka Ejele, are strongly behind him, no one in Ibori's stable can come close.
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Taba21: 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
rexwalters:
In all honesty Ijaw, including the Jonathan era, they held the whole Nigeria to ransome, never again.

Take am easy but in this case were talking about Delta politics and those minority clans
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by rexwalters: 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Taba21:

Take am easy but in this case were talking about Delta politics and those minority clans
What are you talking about, which minority clans?James Manager has been the Senator representing Delta State South since 2003, Isoko nation 1999-2003 only.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Taba21: 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
rexwalters:
What are you talking about, which minority clans?James Manager has been the Senator representing Delta State South since 2003, Isoko nation 1999-2003 only.

Relax Area but I could have suggest either PDP or APC should front ijaw or isoko if election will take place by 2023 what do you think about that
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Aljmusa300: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
rexwalters:
He doesn't have to romance Ibori, every dynasty must come to an end, He is the next Governor of Delta State, under the APC platform, they have captured Bayelsa State by making Timpire Silva, Minister for petroleum, they made Okumgba MD for the sole purpose of financing Oharisi to Dennis Osadebe house, Naira for Naira against Okowa and Pdp Delta State. Oshiomole has promised he will deliver Delta State.

The most popular and liked politician today from Delta Central is Omo Agege, even staunch PDP members like Michael Diden aka Ejele, are strongly behind him, no one in Ibori's stable can come close.
He made Ben Okumagba , a PDP man NDDC MD for the sole purpose of financing his governorship election, not to empower APC members in the state who toil for the party. This is the reason why there is outrage against him. All his actions are self serving . We call on President Buhari to revoke the nomination. It does not represent the wish of Delta APC members
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by rexwalters: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Aljmusa300:

He made Ben Okumagba , a PDP man NDDC MD for the sole purpose of financing his governorship election, not to empower APC members in the state who toil for the party. This is the reason why there is outrage against him. All his actions are self serving . We call on President Buhari to revoke the nomination. It does not represent the wish of Delta APC members
Keep dreaming, Who in APC Delta State in any elected position, who wasn't a former member of PDP? Wasn't our present Minister of Petroleum, a former Governor of Bayelsa State under the PDP umbrella? Same goes for Godswill Akpabio to mention a few.

Talking of empowerment have you carried your APC membership card to NDDC headquarters in Port Harcourt to seek contract and was denied audience, or you just want to whine like those itsekiris and Rita Lori?

You know nothing about NDDC, the easiest way to steal money from the commission is by giving out contracts to APC stooges to siphon for oga after taking their small percentage. Stop crying chopping never start yet, their 4 years tenure hasn't started yet.
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Malcolmx12: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
rexwalters:
Keep dreaming, Who in APC Delta State in any elected position, who wasn't a former member of PDP? Wasn't our present Minister of Petroleum, a former Governor of Bayelsa State under the PDP umbrella? Same goes for Godswill Akpabio to mention a few.

Talking of empowerment have you carried your APC membership card to NDDC headquarters in Port Harcourt to seek contract and was denied audience, or you just want to whine like those itsekiris and Rita Lori?
bro kindly ignore him please. I promised myself I wont reply him anymore... people today in APC are from pdp even Omo Agege himself. How on earth will Buhari give a pdp card carrying member NDDC MD. Is it even possible?. If the nomination is not okay with you say so, no the cheap blackmail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by rexwalters: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Malcolmx12:
bro kindly ignore him please. I promised myself I wont reply him anymore... people today in APC are from pdp even Omo Agege himself. How on earth will Buhari give a pdp card carrying member NDDC MD. Is it even possible?. If the nomination is not okay with you say so, no the cheap blackmail.
Don't mind those two faced mindless Hypocrites, I'm sure they are Edwin Clark and Rita Lori sympathizer?
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Enwhen(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
rexwalters:

Oshomole in Delta ??,... U are dreaming...Dickson sold Bayelsa to APC, Oshomole did't do anything in Bayelsa , in 2015 , I conducted election in Bayelsa and not even the Army could deter the people from PDP, but in 2019, Dickson was taught a lesson by both APC and PDP...it almost happened in Delta when Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan wanted to go against the will of James Ibori and many PDP members for the power to go to Delta north as zoned , but Uduaghan was kicked out , presently u know what is happening to him ...James Ibori is a father figure in Delta State , apart from Great Ogboru, Otega Emerhou who are the original members of the APC all those u see u APC are all his boys including DSP Agege or have u forgotten who the DSP was to Ibori as a governor ??, Show me any APC member that won election in Delta State , I will tell u when they left PDP and are still romancing the PDP because of the way they left... The DSP is not that popular as u think in Delta Central, Great Ogboru is the most popular person in Delta politics, and Delta Central alone cannot win Delta State Gov election... Ejele, Ayiri, Tompolo, Okowa, James.... Are all Ibori boys ...I am not a member of the APC or PDP, but I love James Ibori fairness in power sharing and zoning apart from what is happening in Delta south , of which I won't blame any body but the Isokos who sold their turn... Abeg don't over hype DSP Agege we know how he won his election... Presently Delta State politics with the ruling class in APC and PDP are like family things .... That's why the original members of the APC are crying... Check the main topic again
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Enwhen(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
rexwalters:

You know nothing about NDDC, the easiest way to steal money from the commission is by giving out contracts to APC stooges to siphon for oga after taking their small percentage. Stop crying chopping never start yet, their 4 years tenure hasn't started yet.

What he said is the fact, the PDP made DSP Agege re-election possible... I am not blaming him for the appointment in the NDDC and that of his aids , that's the agreement , there is nothing like APC in Delta State, all those in elective position are all former PDP members , infact let me not tell u how PDP help some of the to win election , including the DSP... People like Hon KoyoyoAPC Faught alot for the PDP in the past , so there is no big deal with his romance with the party he joined to built , thats y I was trying to tell u how important is the PDP in Delta and there is no way APC can win Delta , the DSP is a smart politician , he knows this and he is planning it ahead of 2023, and the reason the other faction is crying...
Re: Breaking News: Ovie Omoagege Is the one Using PDP to Stop Buhari NDDC Budget by Aljmusa300: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
rexwalters:

Was Oshiomole able to deliver Edo State for the president in the last election? If Omoagege relies on Oshiomole, he has failed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Has No Candidate In Edo Guber Polls / See What Odion Ighalo Posted About Peter Obi / Peter Obi Shares A Handshake With Solomon Lalong at the Tribunal(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.