Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet (3505 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by PapaBaby: 12:43pm On Nov 28, 2019
Zahra Buhari is reportedly charging a whopping N10,000 for her to teach you cyber bullying and confidence building. I'm sure zombies would all gladly give her their money.

https://twitter.com/M_Abba_/status/1199839459337916418?s=19

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by PapaBaby: 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Zombies

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by madridguy(m): 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
grin
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by PapaBaby: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
madridguy:
grin

Did you go? I'm sure sarrki was there.

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by melvinjames: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
BBQ dead meat was in front row.

8 Likes

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by Officialgarri: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
A whopping 10k....... What's whopping there?

What about those charging 20k to help you tie gele to a party? Gele that might even fall off while dancing

What about those paying 15k to get face make-up and you will still wash it off before the day runs out?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by madridguy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Go to do what?

PapaBaby:

Did you go? I'm sure sarrki was there.
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by PapaBaby: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
madridguy:
Go to do what?

Go and see Sai Baba daughter na and make her richer than she is currently.

While Buhari is sharing NNPC positions for his children, the zombies are falling over themselves to make the Buharis even richer.
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by PapaBaby: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
Officialgarri:

What about those charging 20k to help you tie gele to a party?

What about those paying 15k to get face make-up and you will still wash it off before the day runs out?
You're one of the gullible ones here, I won't be surprised if you gave all your earnings for Buhari to fight the last election.

Bros your reward is in heaven with 99 virgins.

3 Likes

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
melvinjames:
BBQ dead meat was in front row.

I am not sure BBQ dead meat attended this lecture... reason being that he could not afford to pay for the lessons grin things are hard already so where do you expect him to see money

4 Likes

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by madridguy(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
So na Zahra go teach me how to grow confidence ? I no be get inside pickin grin If you attend government school for Lagos State its enough for you grin

PapaBaby:

Go and see Sai Baba daughter na and make her richer than she is currently.

While Buhari is sharing NNPC positions for his children, the zombies are falling over themselves to make the Buharis even richer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by SarkinYarki: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
Officialgarri:

What about those charging 20k to help you tie gele to a party? Gele that might even fall off while dancing

I dare U to pay
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by Racoon(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
grin All zombies make una line up go there.Duty is calling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by PapaBaby: 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
madridguy:
So na Zahra go teach me how to grow confidence ? I no be get inside pickin grin If you attend government school for Lagos State its enough for you grin

I gat you, but a lot of zombies paid.
Imagine N10,000 x number of zombies that attended.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by Officialgarri: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I dare U to pay

Well, I don't face cyber bullying. Anything on Internet stays on the Internet.
Therefore, I am not interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by madridguy(m): 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
Do you have her bank statement to know this?

PapaBaby:

I gat you, but a lot of zombies paid.
Imagine N10,000 x number of zombies that attended.
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by helinues: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Wailers at it again

Leave the innocent girl out of your miserable propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by SarkinYarki: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Officialgarri:

Hahahahaha
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by PapaBaby: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2019
madridguy:
Do you have her bank statement to know this?

Bros do the math.
@ N10,000 Haba!
She's laughing all the way to her London bank.
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by SarkinYarki: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Zahra is just looking for an alibi to start spending her loot so when people ask how she got money to build so and so she will say she made billions from meet and greet

1 Like

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by madridguy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
I repeat how do you know this? Are in London with her? Do you both share pen at the UK banking hall to you to have know this? grin

PapaBaby:

Bros do the math.
@ N10,000 Haba!
She's laughing all the way to her London bank.
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by PapaBaby: 1:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
madridguy:
I repeat how do you know this? Are in London with her? Do you both share pen at the UK banking hall to you to have know this? grin

I said London bank because that's where Bubu keeps his money.
Read about the N2.5b saga of the 80s. Buhari was rumoured to have siphoned N2.5b into his midland bank account. There's a reason all his kids studied in England.
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by Solsix(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Officialgarri:

it's better to pay even 50k to tie gele at least you learned something.

1 Like

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by madridguy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2019
So you also have transaction history of Bubu also? Can you present it to me? Where should we meet? DSS or EFCC office?

PapaBaby:

I said London bank because that's where Bubu keeps his money.
Read about the N2.5b saga of the 80s. Buhari was rumoured to have siphoned N2.5b into his midland bank account. There's a reason all his kids studied in England.
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by BlackfireX: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
I want to marry her..
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by Yemisi5(f): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

[/s]
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by Yemisi5(f): 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s][s]
Officialgarri:

[/s][/s]
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by Yemisi5(f): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Wailers at it again

Leave the innocent girl out of your miserable propaganda
[/s]
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by BanevsJoker(m): 3:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Tacha fans will pay.
Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by respect80(m): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Pls let's leave the innocent girl alone. It's not her fault that some grown up men and women decided to be foolish.

Next level mumu

1 Like

Re: See How Much Zahra Buhari Is Reportedly Charging To Meet by yemmight(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2019
Just to tell you that Zahra is smarter than people criticizing her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Are Allegations That Chicago State University Removed The 1979 Yearbook . / What Happens To Ikwerre If Igbo Secedes From Nigeria / Igbo Christians In Jos - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.