Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo (7444 Views)

President Tinubu Remembers His Mother, Abibatu Mogaji 10 Years After / How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966 / Tinubu's Mother, Abibatu Magaji Campaigning For Awolowo And Jakande In 1979 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by madridguy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
I'm sure the current heat wave is affecting your system. So its today we're opening thread for Tinubu? So you're just seeing my post praising the Jagaban of Africa. Bros go get cold water pour for body.

Mightyodi:
This Madridguy and sarrki have now jumped from bubu to tinubu, indeed just give an average Nigerian small money, they will do all the marketing. Make una watch out from now henceforth, you will be seeing thread open daily to drum support for Tinubu ahead of 2023 by these guys.
They will write all manner of stuffs to make him look like a better option. SMH. Chai!!!Just watch out!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by madridguy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
But you quoted Sarrrkki first with your anti awolowo statement.

mrvitalis:
This is how I have always been speaking my truth ...then if my truth hurts you know u have gone to the other side

So I should watch a sub human insult my tribe ?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by mrvitalis(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
madridguy:
But you quoted Sarrrkki first with your anti awolowo statement.

You have been blind to his anti Igbo post here on nairaland right ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by madridguy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
On this particular thread or other thread? Remember he married your sister.

mrvitalis:

You have been blind to his anti Igbo post here on nairaland right ?
Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by mrvitalis(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
madridguy:
On this particular thread or other thread? Remember he married your sister.

None of my sister is married to him

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by omoharry(f): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
sarrki:
Awolowo is , was and forever be a yardstick in the whole of Nigeria , most especially southern Nigeria the southeast emulates, adore and wish they have many awos in their midst

Rest on baba ikene
South west adore him..he started the problem in Old Bendel state by making the Olu of Itsekiri to be olu of warri/.He started the problem there becos he is a tribal leader.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Malawian(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
So Yorubas were still "wanting" Lagos State after Nzeogwu (who according to them dismantled regional government) had been killed already?
Very mad people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
Jagaban mother have paid the price for him

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:

This is not south east .... bro
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
Awolowo is , was and forever be a yardstick in the whole of Nigeria , most especially southern Nigeria the southeast emulates, adore and wish they have many awos in their midst

Rest on baba ikene
[/s]
Awolowo is a rat poison king

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Your ancestors respected and worship him till they left
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

What do you mean he wasn’t like this ?

He thought Nnamdi Kanu the renegade terrorist will succeed in is act
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Awolowo, the only acceptable real leader from SW
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Same way you can never see anyone that is not a southeastern occupying any position in the whole of southeast region

The day south west allow you to take over it then you will praise them for that
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Rochas and joe igbokwe are greater than azikwe and Ojukwu
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

We are doing it majestically my personal person
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

You always spew thrash anytime you have free data
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

This is what they are playing with
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Yemisi5(f): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Now you know better my brother
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Omoodua007: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
PapaBaby:

He was the first one to be used and dumped.

Nnamdi Azikwe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Omoodua007: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol no wonder he drank rat poison ...I'm an mbaise boy....we were never defeated in the war ...Nigerian army never entered mbaise till the war ended n we allowed them

We are not cowards that drink rat poison ......someone who couldn't even control western region ...akintola even chased him out

Loool we were never defeated
We allowed military to destroy our city
Awo drank rat poison
Legendhero looooool Abeg come and see history revisionist
Only a matter of time before they say Biafra won Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Sonnyboom: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
Just take a look at your forsaken mother n there you have the thief you are looking for.

PapaBaby:
I'd like to see picture of the mother of this legendary Thief named Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by mrvitalis(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
Omoodua007:

Awo drank rat poison
A little bit of google search would shut your mouth

Nigeria had to promise Cameron bakasi to win the war
Who know watin them promise the rest of the world ...lamo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by LegendHero(m): 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
Omoodua007:

Awo drank rat poison

That guy is so stubborn that you will barely make reasonable deduction from any of his statements and most times I just pity him rather that scold him.

I have the video of the pics Sarrki uploaded too. It was when Awolowo first appeared to the crowd in Lagos after he was released from prison some while back.

He was attending the national conference organized by Gowon and the Yorubas then were joyous to see him and also telling him to lead them and also about them wanting Lagos state.

Let me even find the video and post it. Then OP can add it to the topic!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Sonnyboom: 3:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
Indeed but thank God he did not loss terribly the way Zik did n later regretted his wretched life to an extent he requested some foolish Igbo soldiers murder the democratically elected prime minister n the premier of both the west n the north which led to sacrificing over 2 million unwise Igbo while Awo gave Yoruba free education.

He bad as e bad Igbos will forever live in regret of the actions of Azikwe the foolish one that can not see tomorrow while Yoruba will forever hold Awo in heavenly esteem. Now you can get a rope n do the needful.

mrvitalis:

Lol ....awolowo was and still is no body in the history of Nigeria and Africa ....he was never up to the level of zik

A local (regional ) champion was all he was

Next !!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by LegendHero(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

Do you even think before you talk? If I show you the casualty the Biafran side keep recording daily in that war you will cry and no one will be able to relieve you.

What the Federal Government did is erasing some of the history so that the current generation won’t be bitter. I have the sequential breaking news each day from the beginning of that war to the end.

It is not a war bro, it’s genocide!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Omoodua007: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

Yes Infact Biafra just pitied Nigerian army and let them in
Ojuku never ran away he only went to buy an item in CDI and never came back

Arguing with you is like throwing water inside basket
Your forefathers lost a war due to their misadventures and thinking everyone’s a coward.

No matter how you try and twist and turn it
You lost a war
Your capital Enugu fell !
That’s the most important thing
Your now a powerless majority in Nigeria who can only shout and come up with all sorts of propaganda to suit your wounded ego lol

Keep on lying we see through it all

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by GermanPoison(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol ....awolowo was and still is no body in the history of Nigeria and Africa ....he was never up to the level of zik

A local (regional ) champion was all he was

Next !!
he was nobody in d history of nigeria but he has done more to his tribe than that ego maniac u called zik that went to form an alliance with d hausa

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Omoodua007: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Indeed but thank God he did not loss terribly the way Zik did n later regretted his wretched life to an extent he requested some foolish Igbo to murder the democratically elected prime minister n the premier of both the west n the north which led to sacrificing over 2 million unwise Igbo while Awo gave Yoruba free education.

He bad as e bad man Igbo will forever live I'm regret or the actions of Azikwe the foolish one that can not see tomorrow while Yoruba will forever hold Awo in heavenly esteem. Now you can get a rope n do the needful.

The same Azikwe that none of his Kids are prominent today
Zik has no legacy achievements Lol
He was never head of government

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by mrvitalis(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
LegendHero:

Do you even think before you talk? If I show you the casualty the Biafran side keep recording daily in that war you will cry and no one will be able to relieve you.

What the Federal Government did is erasing some of the history so that the current generation won’t be bitter. I have the sequential breaking news each day from the beginning of that war to the end.

It is not a war bro, it’s genocide!
I know u have comprehension problem ...Nigerian army "never took mbaise " till the war ended ...my people have never been defeated in a war ...

Nigeria lost more army than Biafra ...nigeria army just killed unarmed civilians nothing more ...army to army Biafra killed more ...get your facta right

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo by Sonnyboom: 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
The nationalistic act that led to the death of over 2 million foolish Igbos u mean to write ?! Na by force foolish Igbo must get sense for NL.

AirFireEarthH20:
Awolowo will be weeping in his grave seeing the tribalism he started how it's has grown so huge in Nigeria today. He kicked against Zik becoming the Premier of Western Region by doing midnight meeting and bribing Yorubas to cross over to his party overnight.

Awo was not a great man, he was only a regional tribal chief. Akintola, Remi Kayode were greater than Awo because they were Nationalists

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Elect Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR Being Mobbed In The UK / Obidients Are Behaving Like Political Bandits, Controlling Peter Obi-Bwala / MEET The World Richest President And His Filthy Rich Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.