Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa (9225 Views)

First Bank Wins 2019 Oil And Gas Banker Award / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / Access Bank wins 2019 GBA Women’s Market Champion Impact Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by Qtsnow(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
Access Bank named Most Outstanding Company in Sustainability in Africa ...for the 3rd consecutive time.

Nigeria’s leading retail bank, Access Bank, has cemented its position as the leader in Sustainability in Nigeria, winning its third consecutive ‘Most Outstanding Company in Sustainability in Africa’ award at the SERAS CSR Awards Africa.

The Bank was recognized for its stellar efforts in promoting sustainability in its business operations and contributing to positive development across the various communities it serves.

Receiving the award, Omobolanle Victor-Laniyan, Access Bank’s Head of Sustainability, credited the leadership of the Bank for its sustainability vision and unwavering support in the development and execution of groundbreaking projects.

“We are delighted to be recognized as the ‘Most Outstanding Company in Sustainability in Africa’ for the third consecutive time. This award speaks to the effort of our team and the support we receive from the leadership of the Bank, starting at the Board level. We feel motivated to sustain this level of excellence, knowing our efforts in conceptualizing and implementing groundbreaking sustainability projects will go a long way in helping us achieve the 2030 Sustainability Development Goals,” she said.
Other award recognitions received by the Bank include the ‘Best Company in Partnership for Development’, ‘Best Company in Climate Action’, ‘Best Company in Sustainability Reporting’, and ‘Best Corporate Communications Team Award’.

The annual SERAS CSR Awards Africa, now in its 13th edition, has grown to become the prime corporate awards promoting and measuring corporate social responsibility and sustainability in Africa. Key industry stakeholders rate it as the industry gold standard recognition for impactful investment in CSR and sustainability. It is the biggest event on the CSR & Sustainability calendar in Nigeria and Africa.

The recognition by SERAS is in keeping with Access Bank’s growing reputation for sustainability excellence. In July 2019, Access Bank became a four-time consecutive winner of the ‘Outstanding Business Sustainability Award’ at the Karlsruhe Sustainable Finance Awards, making it the only African institution to do so. In August 2019, the Bank was also named the ‘Most Sustainable Bank in Nigeria’ by the World Finance Awards, becoming a nine-time winner of the award.

Photo captions:
Photo 1: Ikechukwu Kalu, Lead Consultant, Customer Passion Point Limited (left); presenting the ‘Best Company in Partnership for Development’ award to Amaechi Okobi, Group Head, Corporate Communications and External Affairs, Access Bank Plc. (right); Suleman Ibrahim, Team Member, Sustainability, Access Bank Plc. (second right); and Omobolanle Victor-Laniyan, Head, Sustainability, Access Bank Plc. (middle), at the SERAs CSR Awards Africa 2019.

Photo 2: Ken Egbas, Founder, SERAs CSR Awards Africa (left); Steve Akoni, Consultant, Leadership4Associates (right), presenting the ‘Most Outstanding Company in Sustainability in Africa’ award to Omobolanle Victor-Laniyan, Head, Sustainability, Access Bank Plc. (second right) at the SERAs CSR Awards Africa 2019.

Photo 3: L-R: Esther Sunday, Team Member, Media Relations, Access Bank Plc.; Omobolanle Victor-Laniyan, Head, Sustainability, Access Bank Plc.; Natasha Ibori, Team Member, Sustainability, after receiving the award for the ‘Best Corporate Communications Team Award’ at the SERAs CSR Awards Africa 2019.

Photo 4: L-R: Ikechukwu Kalu, Lead Consultant, Customer Passion Point Limited and Bola Adesanoye, Head, Sustainability, Polaris Bank presenting the ‘Best Company in Sustainability’ award to Omobolanle Victor-Laniyan, Head, Sustainability, Access Bank Plc. at the SERAs CSR Awards Africa 2019.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/28/access-bank-named-most-outstanding-company-in-sustainability-in-africa/amp/

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by yaxson(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
LALALALALALALALALLALA
Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by kelechi50: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
And upon all the awards someone can not transfer to my diamond /access account through POS.

18 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by Qtsnow(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Photo 5: L-R: Shola Owoniko, Director, Project Enable; Rhoda Robinson, Gender Director, HACEY Health Initiative; Victor Laniyan, Executive Director, OVL Foundation; Omobolanle Victor-Laniyan, Head, Sustainability, Access Bank Plc.; Dr. Tayo Taiwo, Managing Partner, XPloits Consulting, with the 5 awards won by Access Bank Plc. at the recently held SERAs CSR Awards Africa 2019.

And More Pictures

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by NOL2dworld(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
Access Bank the most outstanding company? In Africa?

That bank and network are like Tom and Jerry

10 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by noble2faith(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
My bank and I

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by Proffdada: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
After monthly deductions of ₦58 excluding message alert charges tongue

Leave 10k in a savings account for a month and instead of generating interest, you will witness pure and savage deductions

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by stopthecycle: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Like for Gtbank, share for Access Diamond bank

56 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by WEIRDFOWL: 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2019
Let’s be honest .
Access bank lead, which bank are you trying to compare ? Polaris ? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by Britishcoins(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
That is my bank, although they delays in sms alert but the money is always intact inside....

Happy Xmas in advance
To all my customers this ones has arrived

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by joshjc(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Why did they replace all the pretty diamond bank ladies with ugly one's from access

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
Merry Xmas to you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by OhiOfIhima: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congrats to Access Bank but you guys illegally stop awarding the Customers Address Verification(CAV) contract we had with defaulted Diamond Bank. Which every necessary documents have signed btw the three parties before the taking over, still, you guys (Access Bank) unlawfully abjected us.

May God make us happy again, Amiin.
Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by Peng12345: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2019
Worst bank for corpers

8 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by gurunlocker: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
I so much love this bank....
Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by mimopel(f): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
I agree

EmploymentHub is primarily designed to serve meticulously Job applicants, on how apply for job vacancies and get employed by making, editing and reviewing professional CV, serving attractive cover letter for a little fee. We also send free job vacancies to all our clients and do preliminary interview to trained them on how to answer interview questions.

Pls follow us on Instagram @employment_hub. Call, Text or WhatsApp 08080756701. We are available to service at your convenience. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by Flier: 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
gurunlocker:
I so much love this bank....
They are not the same again ever since they bought diamond bank
Mobile transfer services is non existence while the online customer service is zero

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
After they've mutilated corpers monthly allowee?!

And the yeye people had the audacity to call me after NYSC:
We noticed that you haven't been saving money in your account. blah blah blah

I don't even know where I threw their nonsense ATM till it expired.

Nonsense and BBN

Peng12345:
Worst bank for corpers

Exactly.

And worse is that I didn't go to their stand to register. They must have connived with the NYSC officials to gain access to the "book of Life".

I just got message: Mr *****, your atm is ready...

Imagine!!!

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by JayPeeOham: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
Oya all my access bank staff let's gather here for a selfie. tongue

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by olaswim: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Bank wey no dey get network...abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by Josh44s(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2019
Is it just my imagination or is Nigeria diminishing daily. Look at the type of bank being awarded as best. A bank with the most vulnerable firewall in Nigeria.

Another thread earlier Gandollar awarded Best Governorship.

Una nor get shame at all for this country

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by nauto: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
We still accept payment using our access bank account

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by livinbygrace: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Who dash them?Since the acquire Diamond their service is useless.No alerts,no network and poor services

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by livinbygrace: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
WEIRDFOWL:
Let’s be honest .
Access bank lead, which bank are you trying to compare ? Polaris ? grin

That was then not now that they acquired Diamond.They have the most useless network and services .They even stop sending alerts and their atm is the worst.Ordnary micro finance bank is even better .Runbish bank

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by StarKing2019(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
how sure is 0pay loan abeg
Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by Tookool(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Access bank wey my money wey I transfer give person still dey hang for air for over 3 weeks now. Everytime I go ....."oga please give us 7 working days"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by Legendguru: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by Kogbaski: 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by Emma1Oj(m): 3:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
Access bank oshi wo? This bank that can frustrate and scatter customers money. GTB leads!!!

8 Likes

Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by SKINDOGGY: 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
kelechi50:
And upon all the awards someone can not transfer to my diamond /access account through POS.
If na thru first money transfer just 4gt it e don close final.
Just find Opay agent around u or search for nearest agent thru d Opay App.
Re: Access Bank Wins Most Outstanding Company In Sustainability In Africa by jydeogun: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
wow wow wow they worth it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

WITHDRAW FUNDS From PAYPAL PERMANENTLY LIMITED Account of 180DAYS / NAHCO Re-opened : AIT News / FMDQ Traders Introduce Cap Bid/offer Spread To N50 In New Forex Trading Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.