Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home (35721 Views)

EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties / EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized / “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by chuksanambra: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Pachukwudi44
SalamRushdie

Your daddy is about to become homeless

1 Like

Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Btruth: 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Both FG, DSS, EFCC and other government agencies don't respect court orders. Why do we have courts judgements then.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by frowland(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
mrvitalis:

Didn't you read the part he said there is an existing court order

There is a limit to support a party ooh ...one day it would hunt you ooh
[/s]

..and there is a limit to support politicians. They are the ones that put your country in this mess.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Irore: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

Ehnn now. Go to another court again and get another court order. Have you forgotten soon how it is done in Nigeria?
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
I stand with Magu

thunder fire Saraki
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by notoriousbabe: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
Who fokn cares?
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Ykc2(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
helinues:
Take them to court if you are innocent now
all of them conspired against Jonathan for Dog and baboon to win they will pay one be one ,sowore dino saraki I laugh in Papua New guinea haq haq has grin
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Patrioticman007(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ykc2:
all of them conspired against Jonathan for Dog and baboon to win they will pay one be one ,sowore dino saraki I laugh in Papua New guinea haq haq has grin

The evils of Mr Clueless GEJ shall live after him
1. He Murdered Ex NSA Azazi just because he promised to reveal Boko haram sponsors.

2. " Stealing is not corruption " coroner, looted Nigerians wealth without shame, to the extent that Okonjo iwela had to borrow money every month to pay federal workers salaries.
3. Arms deal monies were looted by NSA.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Lugianostar(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
You are on your own Saraki!!!
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Ykc2(m): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Patrioticman007:

The evils of Mr Clueless GEJ shall live after him.
go buy rice make I see grin if you reach where dem dey sell rice just shout baboon and dog blood walahi they will sell for you cheap grin
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Sukueponmalu: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
mrvitalis:

[/s]
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by useurkidney3121: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
If EFCC can recover just a third of what Saraki stole from Kwara state, the state will witness unprecendented development. Saraki is a thief like no other!
if i may ask, who isn't thief among Nigerian politicians maybe u can mention one... And what step has EFCC taken about Tinubu Bullionvan saga till now? Use ur brain and think b4 commenting
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by ekestic1976(f): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Where you get money build am? No be our money? Medical doctor wey don forget how to give porsin injection!
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by TEYA: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

So what is he expecting us to do?
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
The problem with EFCC is their lack of transparency. The fbi will state of the facts and follow the rule of law. Though their courts are more credible than ours bt still everything is quite transparent for all to see. No bullying
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Lexusgs430: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
When they come, set it all on fire..........
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by DSoj(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good for you. You thought yourself a tin god
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by juola(f): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Centcanada:
This government is a real mess. Fighting this man for nothing. They want to kill all the people that has truth in this country
Are you from kwara or ever lived in kwara?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by juola(f): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2019
ekestic1976:
Where you get money build am? No be our money? Medical doctor wey don forget how to give porsin injection!
Yes, saraki is a thief but his Ilorin house was built with his money
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by adelumolo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
Good! He should even be jailed....
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Abiscodi11: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
hunter vs hunted
same category
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Urchman200: 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
If EFCC can recover just a third of what Saraki stole from Kwara state, the state will witness unprecendented development. Saraki is a thief like no other!
how about what tinubu stole from rivers?
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by chuksoyo21(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
helinues:
Take them to court if you are innocent now
Yeye dey smell..
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by SirBunky85(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Centcanada:
This government is a real mess. Fighting this man for nothing. They want to kill all the people that has truth in this country
so for ur ignorant mind,bukky is truthful right?hypocrite
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by tommykiwi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ezewuzie01:
What if they also recover one third of what Tinubu stole or is Tinubu above the law?
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by tommykiwi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Urchman200:
how about what tinubu stole from rivers?
From Rivers. ? Please that man can't be my state governor.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Patrioticman007(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ykc2:
go buy rice make I see grin if you reach where dem dey sell rice just shout baboon and dog blood walahi they will sell for you cheap grin

Since stealing is not corruption, please go and steal a bag of rice in Aba market, lets see if GEJ aka Clueless boufoon words will aid you.

Its a fact that dead man, tells no tales. Pls am joking, oooo. We need you to see Nigerians prosperity, including yourself.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by segun18(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
mrvitalis:

Brother are you not aware that there are so many Educated Illerate?I am not a Lawyer but I can Comprehend the Element of Law that Saraki has explained.Can you believe that even some people because of their Partisan love for Buhari still believe that Sowore should not be released even in the Face of a Clear Court Order.?It is Well o
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Lanre0: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2019
Olusola Saraki was a selfless & compassionate man. But his son, Bukola is a mega thief who crippled 3 mega banks in a row, namely, Societie, Trade & Intercontinental banks before grinding kwara state to a halt economically. If our judiciary is really functioning, Satanic Saraki ought to have been tethered at Kirikiri prison. His supporters in Kwara can only be found among armed robbers, ritualists, cultists & fraudulent individuals who collectively milked Kwara dry. Satanic Saraki must be made to cough out every penny he stole from the state. Offa robbery saga still hang on his neck & all right thinking Nigerians are awaiting justice on it. ALLAH Almighty will surely reward satanic Saraki , his demonic marabouts as well as his devilish supporters.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by chukwuibuipob: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2019
sad house wey dem gi release back to the owner. .What about Ma P hotel/ diezani own undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP / Herdsmen: Youths, Women Protest Nude In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.