Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home (35720 Views)

EFCC To Seize Orji Uzor Kalu’s Sun Newspaper, Houses, Other Properties / EFCC Wants Abdulrasheed Maina’s N1b Assets Seized / “if EFCC Wants To Show They Are Working, They Should Seize Yusuf Buhari’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
No rest for the wicked.

Hopefully they'll arraign you SUCCESSFULLY before a competent court.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by paix(m): 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2019
Just decamp to the APC and you're good to go.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Danwakae(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2019
Dtoks:

Just listen to yourself
Leave these people they are all thesame
However is Tinubu EFCC chairman?

Does EFFC have a chairman ?? ... I only know of an Acting EFFC chairman been use by power brokers who are also criminals to collect money from opposition criminals.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Danzakidakura(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Every money u embezzled, must be vomitted. All the fake paper project u claim u executed must be shown to us, the Water project u claim to hav spent Billion of Naira on yet no single community had pipe-borne water in Kwara wen u were a Gov.
Saraki OLE!
you see why we said apc have reduced Efcc to under dogs attacking opponents, cases of Tinubu, Amaechi, even Oshomole are swept under the carpet.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2019
Go home...you are from UK not Nigeria. Don't give us your problems...we already have problems here.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
you are all thieves, receiving pensions as senator, minister and governor and you don't want to pay minimum wages.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Charmingrascal(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Danzakidakura:
you see why we said apc have reduced Efcc to under dogs attacking opponents, cases of Tinubu, Amaechi, even Oshomole are swept under the carpet.
I'm 4rm Kwara nt Edo or Lagos, let Lagosians voice out too
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Antoeni(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
What is Wrong with that??
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Akponmfet: 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Akponmfet: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Well,if you used government money to build the property then it's not really yours.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by ZooOga: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2019
how many houses does he need?

courtesy of S.R. wink grin

London Houses Worth £15 million Linked With Saraki Listed For Probe

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/04/london-houses-worth-%C2%A315-million-linked-saraki-listed-probe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Sonnyboom: 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
You have no idea how foolish many of this bigoted Igbo lunatics PDP dumped on NL are.

Dtoks:

Just listen to yourself
Leave these people they are all thesame
However is Tinubu EFCC chairman?

Danwakae post=84445908:
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Rmukoro(m): 12:28am On Nov 29, 2019
Really!??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by LZAA: 1:14am On Nov 29, 2019
helinues:
Take them to court if you are innocent now
Shatap

Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by ddeola: 2:38am On Nov 29, 2019
The evil men do lives after dem.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by MetaPhysical: 5:31am On Nov 29, 2019
Saraki is now raising alarm. Ahh, surugede don land! grin

A whole Saraki that Igbos declared was far more strategist than FG...now raising alarm. Where are the ipobians to come and sort this one out abeg. grin grin
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by ba7man(m): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Danwakae:
Magu and Tinubu should not forget what happened to Nuhu Ribadu....when u collect 5₦.0 today via EFCC from your fellow political criminal, tomorrow they will collect ₦500,000,000 from you...Magu use your brain oo...All Nigerian politicians are thieves
Tinubu is living "Rent free" in this one's head.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by MT: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2019
Centcanada:
This government is a real mess. Fighting this man for nothing. They want to kill all the people that has truth in this country

So Saraki is your role model when it comes to "truth" ?. I laugh.....
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by UcBrowser: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2019
Didn't you read the part he said there is an existing court order
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by mustykay: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2019
which court? buhari count abi?
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Danwakae(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2019
ba7man:
Tinubu is living "Rent free" in this one's head.

I know what I am saying...I know what u don't know...Baba Tinubu is not the only one doing it, but for this Saraki case...He uprooted many mostly within Ikoyi...poor and blind people like u won't know these because u only knows the lies due to fear u get from papers...
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Danwakae(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2019
Sonnyboom:
You have no idea how foolish many of this bigoted Igbo lunatics PDP dumped on NL are.

Nobody could be so foolish, densed and bigoted like u , to think we have only Igbo and Yoruba on NairaLand...u r very stupid and backward in life , when people talk , listen, there are many fact u can't get on the dailies...so everybody on NairaLand lives on stipend from corrupt thief like Tinubu like u ??
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Bobby2020: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
Deal alert!!!

Chip unlock iPhone XR 128GB for sale 140k, check my profile to see pics and call 09032427643 to make it yours now!!!
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by baslone: 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
juola:

Yes, saraki is a thief but his Ilorin house was built with his money

Most of his property are in Abuja, Ikoyi and Abeokuta

This particular house was actually built for him by the state government of Abdulfatah when Saraki was the in the house.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by ba7man(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Danwakae:

I know what I am saying...I know what u don't know...Baba Tinubu is not the only one doing it, but for this Saraki case...He uprooted many mostly within Ikoyi...poor and blind people like u won't know these because u only knows the lies due to fear u get from papers...
Na your papa be poor and blind.

Dem talk Saraki, your brain talk Tinubu....thats madness.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Sonnyboom: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bro, I can tell Igbo from the back of my palm. They stink of irredeemable hate and nauseating chronic bigotry. I can tell am Igbo planet away by characteristics listed above, to buttress my point you are Igbo and stink terribly of those character. I spite on your grave.

Danwakae:

Nobody could be so foolish, densed and bigoted like u , to think we have only Igbo and Yoruba on NairaLand...u r very stupid and backward in life , when people talk , listen, there are many fact u can't get on the dailies...so everybody on NairaLand lives on stipend from corrupt thief like Tinubu like u ??
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Danwakae(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sonnyboom:
Bro, I can tell Igbo from the back of my palm. They stink of irredeemable hate and nauseating chronic bigotry. I can tell am Igbo planet away by characteristics listed above, to buttress my point you are Igbo and stink terribly of those character. I spite on your grave.

Ahh!!!...I can see your dislike with passion for the Igbos , please don't hurt urself unnecessarily... I AM NOT AN IGBO... May Allah provide for u so you can have such love to champion his course the way u are for a man..Amin... please help yourself.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Danwakae(m): 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
ba7man:
Na your papa be poor and blind.

Dem talk Saraki, your brain talk Tinubu....thats madness.

Poverty is a disease that blinds the eyes... That's why u are so bittered when a corrupt politician like Baba Tinubu is called out for real...when will call out other thieves like Baba Atiku, Gandolars , Babachir.. we won't see u ...I can see how bittered you are , but that cannot change the fact that Baba Tinubu is a thief... Go and kill yourself because u r already soaked in poverty and as such blind...2023 will open your eyes.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by juola(f): 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
baslone:

Most of his property are in Abuja, Ikoyi and Abeokuta

This particular house was actually built for him by the state government of Abdulfatah when Saraki was the in the house.
Yes,I later got this same information about the house

1 Like

Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by ba7man(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Danwakae:

Poverty is a disease that blinds the eyes... That's why u are so bittered when a corrupt politician like Baba Tinubu is called out for real...when will call out other thieves like Baba Atiku, Gandolars , Babachir.. we won't see u ...I can see how bittered you are , but that cannot change the fact that Baba Tinubu is a thief... Go and kill yourself because u r already soaked in poverty and as such blind...2023 will open your eyes.
E pain you wella, ba?

Didn't read your trash but with the lengthy typing, it betrays your emotions.

You're hurt....pele.
Re: Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home by Danwakae(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2019
ba7man:
E pain you wella, ba?

Didn't read your trash but with the lengthy typing, it betrays your emotions.

You're hurt....pele.

Pain kini ??...mumu, dan iska...Baba Tinubu will continue to steal your generations just the way other politicians are doing, and you will continue to be a slave to him and your children will grow up going to Bourdillon street abi road ko, to eat Amala and ewedu soup while remaining slaves to Baba Tinubu's children and will continue on your trend on NairaLand...cursed slaves...much pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together / Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.