Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Spending More Time With Your Kids When Life Is Busy! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spending More Time With Your Kids When Life Is Busy! (189 Views)

One Of My Worries For The Kids When We Relocated From Nigeria To UK / Husband Shocks Wife Who Wanted To Spend More Time With Her Bestfriend(video) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spending More Time With Your Kids When Life Is Busy! by ValourDigest(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Is one of your goal to spend more time connecting with your kids and family? Is it time to focus on your kids and family? Life is busy and days pass by so quickly. I know I often wonder if I am doing enough to help my kids grow and learn. I used to feel the anxiety and guilt when I saw other parents spending time working on projects and taking field trips with their kids, but I have found through recent studies and personal experiences that quality is more important than quantity.

Children need high-quality and truly…………………………………………………………….

Read More: https://valourdigest.com/spending-more-time-with-your-kids-when-life-is-busy/

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA-AUSTRALIA ECONOMIC FORUM / 2020 Scholarship Admission / Buying Life Insurance - The Truth About Covering Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.