Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:47 PM

Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) (11375 Views)

Man Kills Wife Through 48-hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (photos) / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Leave funmisticqueen alone so she'll leave you alone. I think that's the only way It can work with you two.

I created a thread that I miss my friends and she popped out fighting me ,she is obsessed with me
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2019
Skmoda360:

Ok now......you are currently in your village?.... undecided
Well I will just believe you because this is a faceless forum and at the same time it could behokum.....
dint believe but be happy wt me
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Dathypebruv(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You may want to ask iLegendd about that hen again then quote me on his answer.
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
got back from where, coven meeting. Mtcheeeew. Marriage my ass.

Ah, women! I give up.
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:23am On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
dint believe but be happy wt me
Sure I'm happy for you....but you promised a picture now...
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:25am On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
I created a thread that I miss my friends and she popped out fighting me ,she is obsessed with me

Well, funmisticqueen is indirectly friends with and misses you. Ever hear the saying that love and fondness manifests in odd ways?
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Skmoda360:

Sure I'm happy for you....but you promised a picture now...

Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Amatarasha(f): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Well, funmisticqueen is indirectly friends with and misses you. Ever hear the saying that love and fondness manifests in odd ways?
She hates me ...cries cry
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2019
Dathypebruv:

Well, what did iLegendd say? Or did you get a live turkey instead?
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
She hates me ...cries cry

Quick lesson in psychology....

If funmisticqueen hates you, really hates you, she will not bother with you one bit. No she doesn't really hate you but acts so. She's even funny doing it, I dare say she enjoys the association with you.

The problem is both of you are too smart. Fumi is just older and more educated
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Quick lesson in psychology....

If funmisticqueen hates you, really hates you, she will not bother with you one bit. No she doesn't really hate you but acts so. She's even funny doing it, I dare say she enjoys the association with you.

The problem is both of you are too smart. Fumi is just older and more educated
how is she smart
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Dathypebruv(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Well, what did iLegendd say? Or did you get a live turkey instead?
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
how is she smart

You will never see the light even if i explained from here till the new year. It's a woman thing.
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You will never see the light even if i explained from here till the new year. It's a woman thing.
i really want to understand. Please explain to me
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2019
Dathypebruv:

cheesy

Fear fear
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by Bigcowhorn: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i really want to understand. Please explain to me

Babe, do I look mad or jobless to you that I should waste my precious time in battling that mind of yours that never shifts in ideology or decisions?
Re: Princess Amatarasha Is Back From Pre-honeymoon(photos) by cerpvad(m): 10:28am On Nov 30, 2019
So where are the photos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Smart Lady Tried To Cheat Me Today, But I Cheated Her Instead.(photo) / Graphic Photos: Butt Implants Gone Wrong / My Brothers Holy Girlfriend Has Been Found Unholy(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.