Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

"What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments (3636 Views)

Celebrities Funny Reaction After President Buhari's Speech On #endsars Protest / See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking / Davido Signs Deal With First Bank. Fans React With Funny Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments by liliandrew: 3:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
Nigerian celebrities on a Post on Instagram dropped funny comments when a question was thrown on what N100k would do for you?

Naira Marley commented he would use his own N100k to buy weed, Davido said he would use his to buy Pampers for his son, Ifeanyi.

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/11/28/what-would-n100k-do-for-you-see-davido-and-other-celebrities-funny-comments/

See comments below;

Re: "What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments by Untainted007: 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
Ok seen, so wetin make we do. Our needs can never be the same in life.
Re: "What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments by Muhammad2468(m): 3:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
see them
Re: "What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
I will buy drinks and fuel my car with it..
Re: "What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2019
Davido's reply remind me of a certain line in Simi's ' One Kain' .

"
I feel something is changing now
My heart misbehaving now " grin

But on a good and opposite note in this case shaa.

I think David is finally ready to play the father figure.
Re: "What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2019
blizard44:
Davido's reply remind me of a certain line in Simi's ' One Kain' .

"
I feel something is changing now
My heart misbehaving now " grin

But on a good and opposite note in this case shaa.

I think David is finally ready to play the father figure.

All the one he has been doing since is it mother.
Davido have always been a great Dad

4 Likes

Re: "What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments by immaculatengang(f): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2019
Naira marley head no correct..

Davido I'm impressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments by kestolove95(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2019
Naira marlian don swear say him no go get sense

1 Like

Re: "What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
I heard this is FP-bound....

me I'll throw d money into Carbon (Paylater) investment!

sense wee neva kee me.
cool
Re: "What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
Did wizkid think its 100 thousand dollars ni?

If you ask me I will say tithe first

Then some for My family

Then nice sneakers

New front tyres from Gazzuzz
Re: "What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2019

FAKE NEWS !!! FAKE NEWS!!!! FAKE NEWS!!

This was a post on @tundeednuts instagram page. He asked the 100k question and people commented. The instacomedian @ijobagoonz then went and made this fake edited image of several celebrities responding, including tunde himself.
Tunde reposted this image, dissing the comedian.

@op liliandrew, why post a fake joke as reality?

1 Like

Re: "What Would N100k Do For You?" See Davido And Other Celebrities Funny Comments by utenwuson: 1:46am On Nov 29, 2019
That Dada and weed

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) / Abuja Young Girl Vicky Ella Says She Can Take More Than 8 Men In A Day / Beyonce & Jayz Pictureed Together For The First Time Since Covid19 Lockdown. PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.