Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) (3636 Views)

DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) / Ned Nwoko Proposes To Sara, His 7th Wife To Be / Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by iamocheme: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nollywood actress and Banky W's wife, Adesua Etomi has taken to her Instagram page to celebrates her brother Tosin Etomi as he adds another Degree to his collection.

The entertainer who shared the updates on her sibling getting his seventh degree additionally included herself and her other siblings as she tagged the Etomi’s ‘Over Achievers’

She shared a photograph of her sibling and added complimentary messages to the caption.

“Fine boy, plenty brain. congratulating my brother on bagging his PhD. Seven degrees. Seven!”

See The Photo Here:

read more here...https://celebritynobs.com/adesua-etomi-celebrates-brother-bags-7th-degree-photo/

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by dawnomike(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!...
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by Hypnotise: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Congratulations. Wonderful achievements but I prefer plenty money to plenty degrees tho.
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
shocked

Congrats to him.
I am a sucker for folks who spend most of their lives learning, unlearning and relearning.

Having 7 degrees is no cup of iron beans.

But Hanty, be kind and make him an uncle.
No degree will give the fulfilment being called an uncle brings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by donbachi(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
No be by degree...na by heavenly decree...buhari no get am.but na em dey rule us...all d same.congrats.
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by FRANNN: 11:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats to him.
I am a sucker for folks who spend most of their lives learning, unlearning and relearning.

You're something else sad
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
He's busy bagging degrees while somebody that doesn't even has WAEC is busy bagging Nigeria to his pocket, Irony of life....kongrat to him tho

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by mamajj17(f): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Most Africans with our Overrated Action, what has someone got to do with 7Degrees How many degrees does WORLD KNOWN NAMES has? Hmm regards to yr Brother, Adesuwa wink
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by grandstar(m): 12:38am On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats to him.

She was previously a single mother if I'm correct
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by YorubaLord: 4:36am On Dec 08, 2019
donbachi:
No be by degree...na by heavenly decree...buhari no get am.but na em dey rule us...all d same.congrats.

@bolded.

Elected officials are meant to serve NOT rule. Since >85% of Nigerians are mentally unstable, it's a norm for them to be ruled.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by Katier00(f): 5:18am On Dec 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Congrats to him.

your stupidity is at its peak

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by GOFRONT(m): 6:13am On Dec 08, 2019
When will she get pregnant na??......This is going to two years Adesua never get belle....Na wao..

How about Banky W= Weakling
His pendulum= dysfunctional
Re: Adesua Etomi Celebrates Brother As He Bags His 7th Degree (photo) by meobizy(f): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
Seven degrees, to use and do what?

(1) (Reply)

Teen Mom Who Got Pregnant At 14 Celebrates Her Graduation With Lovely Photos / Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl / Watch Annie Idibia Cry “i’m Done” As 2face Flees To America To Be With Pero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.