Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,099 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

This Man Narrated How God Almighty Rescued Him From A Fatal Accident - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Man Narrated How God Almighty Rescued Him From A Fatal Accident (188 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Man Narrated How God Almighty Rescued Him From A Fatal Accident by ihejiomega(m): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
A tragic accident that nearly claims the life of one Mr. IC Ibeh.

Mr IC Ibeh was coming back from work and indulges on a fatal accident which peoples around the scenario thought that the victim won't survived it, but because of the grace of God upon his life, God rescued him.

Real Also:
https://www.unatech.com.ng/2019/11/whatsapp-alert-heres-how-to-check-if.html

According to interview granted to the victim (Mr. IC Ibeh) by our Correspondent Iheji Omega.

He said below.

[center]On the 14th early morning by 12.15am all the above happened along the expressway on my way to my house from work.
But the Almighty God was in absolute control of my life. I came out unhurt. Praise the Lord. To God be all the glory. EMMANUEL!!!
[/center]

Read more here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://www.unatech.com.ng/2019/11/whatsapp-alert-heres-how-to-check-if.html

Re: This Man Narrated How God Almighty Rescued Him From A Fatal Accident by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
MOD, Please move this to joke section.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Place By Apostle Joshua Nimmak / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 1/12/19 / The Marbles Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.