Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Buhari Attends Malabo Gas Summit Friday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Attends Malabo Gas Summit Friday (10963 Views)

Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea / President Buhari Attends Wedding Luncheon Of His Son, Yusuf (Photos) / President buhari attends Juma'at prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Attends Malabo Gas Summit Friday by meccuno: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2019
Emmannn101:
Ajala the traveler

Yet, if this man want to go for third term, gullible Nigerians will still vote him in.
Yorubas And Northerners.
Re: Buhari Attends Malabo Gas Summit Friday by ZombieTERROR: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2019
Afamed:

It has to be the worst time for your biz , since those looting our national assets to make purchase of the estate are your customers. The geneiune estate developer and genuine with genuine investors are growing their biz. It's only those who rely on looting our national cake that are crying of lack of customers.
Your Wailing has no time frame. Keep Wailing.
Gbam. The person has given you a challenge, if you are truly estate developer come out and take up his challenge

So in summary
Nigeria is paradise on earth under Buhari

There less suffering right now than under previous administrations... Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Attends Malabo Gas Summit Friday by Afamed: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

So in summary
Nigeria is paradise on earth under Buhari

There less suffering right now than under previous administrations... Hmmmm
Keep quiet. Someone has offered you biz opportunity if truly you are an estate developer.Take it up instead of Wailing all around. lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Attends Malabo Gas Summit Friday by KingCurtis21: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
timesupreloaded:
You are not even real estate. Tell me your location and I will give you a contract. Lets test ourselves to see who is lying. I was offered over 10 buildings this year, I couldnt even deliver cos of the toll it took on me, I rejected two of the jobs and returned money for another two. I have a job pending in Ajah presently, I have been lying and giving excuse to the client so I can complete one in Asaba before I move to Lagos. You are jobless but if you are truly into real estate then I will give you a job in Warri to shut you up forever

You don run comot for travel section come politics? Why you always de lie? Wetin you de gain or want gain? what is your purpose in life? you’re just too useless and dumb.

I was ready for you yesterday but you never reply or post on that thread grin grin grin now you’re here foo1ing yourself. Are you so jobless or stupid1ty run in your clan?
Re: Buhari Attends Malabo Gas Summit Friday by IGBOSON1: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Timozo1:
Mr tourist, the most traveled president in Nigeria.

.....Possibly, Africa!

He will give Christopher Columbus a run for his money! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Attends Malabo Gas Summit Friday by ZombieTERROR: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet. Someone has offered you biz opportunity if truly you are an estate developer.Take it up instead of Wailing all around. lazy youth

Look at this thing oh
Wonders grin
Please clean the black patch on your forehead first
Re: Buhari Attends Malabo Gas Summit Friday by Afamed: 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Look at this thing oh
Wonders grin
Please clean the black patch on your forehead first
Keep quiet. Take up the challenge he threw to you. Typical lazy youth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Sues Magazine For N250m Over Sex Allegation / Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work / Why People's Trust Olawepo Hashim Trended On Twitter Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.