Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. (1161 Views)

Please Why Do People Do This When buying roadside Corn ? / Check Out These Killer Wide Hips And Booties / After Doing Dirty Things Online, My Brother In-law Is Trying To Buy My Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
I love to buy digital products online and at the same time, I love to sell too.

My killer secret when buying things online is: I join the affiliate program of that product, then I buy with my affiliate link. At the end of my purchase, a percentage of what I paid come back to me.

There are lots of things I have used this method on.

I'll show you example of one, then I'll buy one right in front of you to see how I do it.

In book publishing, there are software I use and two of them are

1. KDP Ròcket (Now call d Pûblisher Ròcket)
2. KD.Spy

The first time I bought KD.Spy, I didn't use this method. Why? I haven't thought of it.

So, some days ago, I got an affiliate approval of the product and purchased a new one for my offline students. There is a reason I got a new one. It's just $47.00 which is 17k. Out of this money, I'm getting back 8.5k just by applying this process.

1 Like

Re: KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by iLegendd(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Now, I'm going to buy a new Públisher Ròcket. Are you ready? Below is the affiliate link they gave me, so let's get started in buying a new one.

1. https://ilegend--rocket.thrivecart.com/publisher-rocket/

2. https://ilegend--leadsclick.thrivecart.com/kdspy-v5/
Re: KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by iLegendd(m): 5:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
Are you ready?
Re: KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by iLegendd(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2019
Purchase done.

Re: KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by iLegendd(m): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2019

Re: KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by iLegendd(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2019
So, that is how to buy things online. Register as an affiliate and get your percentage back. Out of the 35k I just paid for the PR software, I'm getting back 17.5k.

Wise, isn't it? Sure it is. That's all I have to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by Tony142: 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2019
iLegendd:
So, that is how to buy things online. Register as an affiliate and get your percentage back. Out of the 35k I just paid for the PR software, I'm getting back 17.5k.

Wise, isn't it? Sure it is. That's all I have to say.

Chaii, boss sense will not kill u one day oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by VicThory(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2019
legend... Pls drop ur contact... I wan to dm u on whatapp... Ur sense too much
ur post is always on point plus i'd like to learn from u
Re: KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by iLegendd(m): 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2019
VicThory:
legend... Pls drop ur contact... I wan to dm u on whatapp... Ur sense too much

ur post is always on point plus i'd like to learn from u

Our company's number is on my profile. As long as it's business discussion, we are always available. Though, I must say, our mentorship programs are not available at the moment, so we urge most people to use Google or YouTube to learn anything about KDP.

But for any free inquiry, ask it here on Nairaland and we will always be glad to help out openly. The ones we can't, we will direct you where you can get the answer.
Re: KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
So, in total, I saved 27k just by doing the above.

Re: KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by Topzeeonly(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2019
I want to go into kdp publishing, please give me some tips ilegendd.
Re: KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by iLegendd(m): 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Topzeeonly:
I want to go into kdp publishing, please give me some tips ilegendd.

Great. All free tips are on Google and YouTube — you don't have to pay a dime.

All paid tips are with me — but sadly, they are currently unavailable, so I'll urge you to use Google and YouTube.

All the best in your new pursuit. If you stick to this decision you've made, one day, you'll look back with smiles.
Re: KILLER: One Of My Killer Secrets When Buying Things Online. by Shevi8: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
@ilengent:i would love to more about this KDP publishing but i don't have a paypal account as a nigerian.how can i get it

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Writing For Opera News Hub? / Help I Can't Log In To My Leshoto Paypal / A Book Which Predicted COVID-19 And It's 12 Years Old [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.