Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Women Are Important As Men, If You Say They’re Not, Remember God Said They Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Important As Men, If You Say They’re Not, Remember God Said They Are (244 Views)

Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Important As Men, If You Say They’re Not, Remember God Said They Are by Daloga: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2019
So after using these women to cure your konji you will now say they aren’t important right?? No problem, if you run to the market, cook three times a day, wash all the dishes, pots and everything, clean the whole house while children scatter everywhere, shit and urinate everywhere, break valuables and even play with harmful things here and there then you will appreciate women alot. One day surprised me when my friend came back to mainland from her rich sister’s duplex in Banana Island all because of all these i stated above then i began to wonder, the guy told me honestly that the kids almost made him and his sister have a serious fight, before he finishes cleaning the pupu(feaces) on the ground, urine on the tiles has slipped the little boy, fell and broke his head and many more funny stories everyday, then i imagine one woman doing all these alone in your poor room and parlour apartment with no light while one yeye man folds his hands watching the woman toil alone because he is the man of the house, and after everything you will go out in the night to drink beer and sleep with other women then you think everything will be well with you??

1 Like

Re: Women Are Important As Men, If You Say They’re Not, Remember God Said They Are by Omar09(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
No one said they are not important. Why do you people come off with such thoughts in your head?

When and where was it ever said that women are not important?

Instead of you lots to sit down and think on better things to do, you all will just be reasoning things that are not there. What if those who are on gender war sees this? Sometimes I wish not all people have the privilege to talk be it in public or even in private because the spew out rubbish.

Go and work on yourself and your esteem. You do not need to post stupid topics on nairaland to actually be relevant.
Re: Women Are Important As Men, If You Say They’re Not, Remember God Said They Are by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
Well to me, this is all rant! Self value and esteem are in built, If you like create Millions of topic some women will still feel worthless. One's perspective about self's image isn't something you can instill but emaciate. If it isn't there you can't create it.

That said, both genders are important. One can only make you feel inferior if you allow it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Single Parents Dating Zone / How To Stop Being Emotionally Dependent On Your Boyfriend And Grow. / Do U Know...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.