Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Cheating From My Blood Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating From My Blood Brother (1134 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / I Lost My Blood Brother, Pls Pray For Me / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating From My Blood Brother by Emmadgud666: 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2019
I feel so sad when ever l remember this.So good people in this great house,advise me before my joy goes short. We are five boys in my family,and l happened to be the second son. Before our father died some years ago,he shared his assets among us.(landed properties and house). He gave a double portion of his land to our first son. And the bungalow to our second son who is a bit physically challenged. And asked my mother to guard him well. And he later died. Since then,my elder brother(first son),has been have interest in this building given to our third son who is not too strong. To the extent that he insisted to use the building for hospital and we refused. His persistent pressure made my mum to release it to him. And ever since then he has been trying to use force in other to take the entire building,there by discouraging any effort to assist the young man to get married because he knows that once he gets a child,that his dream of taking the building may not be smooth. On my own am not doing bad at all.at leastam OK)
Re: Cheating From My Blood Brother by Emmadgud666: 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2019
Please you people should advise me because l am a person who hate injustice so much. I want to know if according to law and the culture of the eastern part of this country,can l stop him. Am so worried.
Re: Cheating From My Blood Brother by ststyreal(f): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
That your eldest brother is so greedy...
Always remind him that the building isnt his, hence he should take his greedy eyes and hands off it. Call some elders and your mum should also help to call him to order.
Most first sons always feels entitled to their fathers wealth. Thank God for the wisdow your father possessed, which enabled him to share the property before his demise, if not, una for no see anything collect.
He is such a greedy agbayaaaaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating From My Blood Brother by thorpido(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
It's your mother who can take a stand on this(and maybe some elders in your family).You need to make her realise there is injustice playing out here.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating From My Blood Brother by Emmadgud666: 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2019
Honestly my mum is seeing thing from the soft side of it as his son not knowing the implications in the future. Honestly am thinking of involving the elders into this. It is Rilly eating me up. Human beings can be so terrible towards material things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating From My Blood Brother by Emmadgud666: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
Mean while Ststyrel l appreciate your take on this. When l still hear from others l will know what next to do on it. People don't even have any respect for their fellow people even God.
Re: Cheating From My Blood Brother by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2019
He is a greedy somebody.
Re: Cheating From My Blood Brother by Resurgent2016: 2:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Speak directly to your elder brother first....blood calls to blood.

If he will not listen, call you brothers and other brothers and mother for a meeting, if he still will not listen, call the elders....
...if he still will not listen, you decide what next
Re: Cheating From My Blood Brother by Resurgent2016: 4:05am On Nov 29, 2019
You can also get a lawyer to do a deed transferring the house from your father to your disabled brother. Irrespective of what your elder brother does, the house will always belong to the disabled one
Re: Cheating From My Blood Brother by Emmadgud666: 6:23am On Nov 29, 2019
@Resurgent l appreciate your contribution here,l will initiate your advice. This this type of encouragement is a way of helping ourselves here,thanks.
Re: Cheating From My Blood Brother by Emmadgud666: 6:24am On Nov 29, 2019
I will also appreciate more contributions thanks.
Re: Cheating From My Blood Brother by Ginaz(f): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
But this your story is confusing. You said you are the second son and your father gave a share of his property to the “second son” who is physically challenged. That means you are the one your elder bro is trying to oppressed.

Please get your father’s kinsmen involved as going to the court will waste up your money and leave you bleeding financially.

Handle this with extreme care . Your mom is the one to be blamed , why would she give him the property when it wasn’t his in the first place?

He already has his own. Such a greedy person!

1 Like

Re: Cheating From My Blood Brother by Emmadgud666: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
@Ginaz l am the second son and the person the house was willed to whom he is trying to oppress is the third son not the second.

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot Of A Wife's Valentine Day Chats With Lover / Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover / About My Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.